The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he deffo played a good game. Can't fault him on that. Paddy should really split his money with the other 2 because even he said that without the circle of trust he would never have made the final. ( I also get why he wouldn't though! Alex never shared with Dan last year and he REALLY should have 🤣)
I just took the quiz on the circles insta page. Got all 12 correct. Go me! They obviously would still like folk discussing it for a bit longer!

Reactions: 1
Oh he deffo played a good game. Can't fault him on that. Paddy should really split his money with the other 2 because even he said that without the circle of trust he would never have made the final. ( I also get why he wouldn't though! Alex never shared with Dan last year and he REALLY should have 🤣)
I just took the quiz on the circles insta page. Got all 12 correct. Go me! They obviously would still like folk discussing it for a bit longer!
I have a feeling if woody had won he’d have shared his money with all the finalists. Dunno why I think that

I agree. I really don't understand why people are calling Sammie/James toxic?! Like seriously, calm down.

Also, I agree that Josh/Busayo looked miserable, but there's no point basically trolling at her. I personally don't see anything wrong with their instagram either - it's just a bit childish and unnecessary. The show is over now guys!
Tbh Josh/Busayo said she isn't a smiler. So yeah ain't gonna be a trolling especially as the show is over.

1. The show might be over, but we're still allowed to discuss it.
2. Calm down? Are you for real? He was a nasty, conniving, aggressive prat. He was manipulative towards others and threw a tantrum when he didn't get his own way. He revelled in the deception and showed no remorse for behaving like an 'immoral little tit' (kudos to Ella for summing him up to eloquently) except for when he came face to face with the other people. YOU try encountering a man like him and being told to 'calm down'.

I actually can't believe think his behaviour was ok, it makes me so angry. I think I need to avoid this thread and mute the people that clearly think it's ok for a man to behave like this.
Alright but like honestly it's a show. Yeah it's ok to be annoyed but muting and blocking due to different opinions?

I guess I will be added to that list

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can never predict it!
last year Kate/Alex only won because of Dan, all of the others rated so low tactically and Dan just voted who he liked the most so it was technically in his hands.
(I think I preferred last years way of rating out of 5)
I think people are being a bit dramatic calling James/Sammie toxic, it’s a game show, and he wanted to win, fair play he tried.
Paddy wasn’t the ideal winner, but glad Tim got some, he did play the game too, just more subtly
And that’s my two pence worth [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah Dan gave Kate/Alex 5/5 stars in the final

And Alex actually said "the only thing I can do to show my appreciation is give him the maximum of 2/5 stars"

Reactions: 2
The US version has started on US Netflix, only 4 episodes so far but a few good characters. It’s filmed in the same apartments too.

I was trying to work out who the girl was I thought it was Lucy but he said no in a story 👀
Yeah I was thinking same but think it’s someone he lived with, don’t think romantically involved with? But it’s all abit bizarre!!

Yeah I was thinking same but think it’s someone he lived with, don’t think romantically involved with? But it’s all abit bizarre!!
I feel like everyone knows her apart from me 😂😂😂I was trying to see if he was tagged in
anything but no luck x

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused?
He’s split up with someone he lived with. And she’s a physco etc etc. But once the landlord gets the key back he can move on etc??

why doesn’t the lanlord take money out of their deposit and change the locks and be done with them?

I saw dan put something about ‘that’s not how it works etc’ ...if someone’s given in notice and left your property and not returned the keys of course the landlord can just change the locks, it’s his house,now with no tenants as they’ve cancelled their contract so he can do as he pleases?

it all sounds mental, not sure why dan has put 300 stories about it online and he’s now tagging in the team who produce the circle??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.