The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I was here or the Circle of Trust. So I'm not happy but I ain't mad either.

Reactions: 1
😂😂 Scheming ‘Sammie’s’ face on finding out that he was joint 3rd with the man he was determined to beat, who still went home with 30k more than this snidey bastard. To top it all beaten in the ratings win by Paddy, who he only wanted in the final because he didn’t consider him a threat. 😂
This made my night. 😂😂

56460CD9-C5B7-4E2C-83AC-76A889CB204A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fascinating to think of the algorithms. What if Ella had stayed in and Paddy had gone? I actually like Sammie/James. Made it so much more interesting. But was the COT his downfall? I need to go away and think about it.

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched last night's episode yet.

But wtf!? Paddy won!?!?!?! He's the one I wanted to win the least!!!! So shocked and disappointed. I would even have preferred Sammie/James to win over him. I think the cot was Sammie's downfall. He/She seemed to get along with everyone until then.

Glad to hear Tim got something ♥

Reactions: 3
Kinda disappointed! I was hoping for Sammie and Georgina to maybe win one each. I like Paddy but for me he didn’t really seem that entertaining, I’d rather Ella of stayed and won than Paddy to be honest.
Was also hoping for more of a reaction when they found out about Sammie being James, Tim looked annoyed at first but everyone else was like ahh no big deal it seemed :LOL:

Reactions: 4
To give the #COT crew there dues, they DID all keep there word and voted for each other top 2 votes. Someone could have been really snakey and ditched the code for that last vote. I thought all the aim was to make it to the final and they achieved that! Still fuming bloody paddy won though 😤🤣

😂😂 Scheming ‘Sammie’s’ face on finding out that he was joint 3rd with the man he was determined to beat, who still went home with 30k more than this snidey bastard. To top it all beaten in the ratings win by Paddy, who he only wanted in the final because he didn’t consider him a threat. 😂
This made my night. 😂😂

View attachment 49948
Agreed. He got what he deserved, he’s toxic. Disappointed Paddy won though, his behaviour wasn’t exactly innocent either but at least it wasn’t James.

This made my night. 😂😂

View attachment 49948
Omg, THIS 👏

So caught up on last night's episode...

Josh/Busyo was so rude! When Paddy was announced the winner everyone ran in and was celebrating with him but she sauntered on stage so casually 10 paces behind everyone else. Agree with what someone said up thread about people judging her not because of her race/religion/gender but because actually she's just downright rude!

Wasn't a fan of Paddy from day 1 but he won me over a little during the final. Still not happy he won though.

I think the cot was Sammie/James' downfall. Throughout he had been consistently liked by everyone and rated quite highly. Without cot he still may not have won but I think he would have faired a bit better.

Love Woody. His parents must be so proud of him. He is just so so lovely ♥

Last edited:
B7EC1F11-0ADC-4AA9-AE5D-B9AF8698E7ED.png

If you thought ‘Josh’ was rude last night ... check out her insta!! What a knob ... I won’t be following her!!

You can never predict it!
last year Kate/Alex only won because of Dan, all of the others rated so low tactically and Dan just voted who he liked the most so it was technically in his hands.
(I think I preferred last years way of rating out of 5)
I think people are being a bit dramatic calling James/Sammie toxic, it’s a game show, and he wanted to win, fair play he tried.
Paddy wasn’t the ideal winner, but glad Tim got some, he did play the game too, just more subtly
And that’s my two pence worth 😂😂

I hated last years voting system. They could just vote everyone low if they wanted to so the tactical voting was VERY much present the whole way through...apart from Dan bless him.sian was always tight with her votes, never giving anyone a full 5. Much preferred the way it was done this year.
I think "Josh" was massively peed off that she didn't get her moment of fame and get an interview like you would normally get when you've been blocked, just Ella got it 🤣 but neither did Jan and "Joyce" so 🤷

Reactions: 1
You can never predict it!
last year Kate/Alex only won because of Dan, all of the others rated so low tactically and Dan just voted who he liked the most so it was technically in his hands.
(I think I preferred last years way of rating out of 5)
I think people are being a bit dramatic calling James/Sammie toxic, it’s a game show, and he wanted to win, fair play he tried.
Paddy wasn’t the ideal winner, but glad Tim got some, he did play the game too, just more subtly
And that’s my two pence worth 😂😂
I agree. I really don't understand why people are calling Sammie/James toxic?! Like seriously, calm down.

Also, I agree that Josh/Busayo looked miserable, but there's no point basically trolling at her. I personally don't see anything wrong with their instagram either - it's just a bit childish and unnecessary. The show is over now guys!

I agree. I really don't understand why people are calling Sammie/James toxic?! Like seriously, calm down.

Also, I agree that Josh/Busayo looked miserable, but there's no point basically trolling at her. I personally don't see anything wrong with their instagram either - it's just a bit childish and unnecessary. The show is over now guys!
1. The show might be over, but we're still allowed to discuss it.
2. Calm down? Are you for real? He was a nasty, conniving, aggressive prat. He was manipulative towards others and threw a tantrum when he didn't get his own way. He revelled in the deception and showed no remorse for behaving like an 'immoral little tit' (kudos to Ella for summing him up to eloquently) except for when he came face to face with the other people. YOU try encountering a man like him and being told to 'calm down'.

I actually can't believe think his behaviour was ok, it makes me so angry. I think I need to avoid this thread and mute the people that clearly think it's ok for a man to behave like this.

• Haha
Yup the show is over ...a mere 14 hours ago 😂 we can discuss it for as long as want? I may pop on here for shits and giggles in April next year AND post 🤣

1. The show might be over, but we're still allowed to discuss it.
2. Calm down? Are you for real? He was a nasty, conniving, aggressive prat. He was manipulative towards others and threw a tantrum when he didn't get his own way. He revelled in the deception and showed no remorse for behaving like an 'immoral little tit' (kudos to Ella for summing him up to eloquently) except for when he came face to face with the other people. YOU try encountering a man like him and being told to 'calm down'.

I actually can't believe think his behaviour was ok, it makes me so angry. I think I need to avoid this thread and mute the people that clearly think it's ok for a man to behave like this.
It’s a game show? I really don’t see the problem. He was a catfish playing a game, and a good one at that. I think people who are getting bent out of shape over a game show need to get out of their own arses. Everyone is entitled to their opinion 👍🏽

Yup the show is over ...a mere 14 hours ago 😂 we can discuss it for as long as want? I may pop on here for shits and giggles in April next year AND post 🤣
Go ahead....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.