The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like quite a lot of them in there but my list to win as it stands
1st Sammie / James
2nd Tim
3rd Woody
4 th Ella
5 th paddy / Georgina .. not bothered which
7 th ... I can’t remember her name 😂

James is playing a great game .

Reactions: 3
James is a clever guy. I could actually see him persuading Tim to block Ella or at least planting big seeds of doubt about her.

Reactions: 2
James is a clever guy. I could actually see him persuading Tim to block Ella or at least planting big seeds of doubt about her.
I hope so, I like Ella but it’s so much more interesting when someone is clever and playing the game. So excited to watch tonight. Hope it doesn’t disappoint

James is a dick. It's one thing to 'play the game', it's another to revel in the deception. At least last year's winner felt bad about being a catfish. I don't care if it's a 'game', there's no need to behave like an aggressive toddler because you're not getting your own way. He does not deserve to win at all. He's thick as tit if he thinks he has Tim sussed. Can't actually fathom how anyone thinks he's cleverer than Tim [emoji849]

Don't even get me started on how the other players automatically believe him because he's pretending to be a single mother. Why being a mum makes you more trustworthy I do not know, but it's pissed me right off. Using a baby for popularity doesn't sit right with me either. He might be a good watch, but that doesn't stop him from being an utter knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want James to get to the final because he’s fun to watch but definitely don’t want him to win, nasty piece of work.

Georgina has gone right down in my estimation, yes darling you are a snake, you are being bloody horrible, you can break a promise if that promise is making you be a complete and utter cow bag.
Paddy is like the kid at school who found himself attached to the cool kids and is now doing whatever they say to fit in.

Woody to win

Reactions: 11
James is a dick. It's one thing to 'play the game', it's another to revel in the deception. At least last year's winner felt bad about being a catfish. I don't care if it's a 'game', there's no need to behave like an aggressive toddler because you're not getting your own way. He does not deserve to win at all. He's thick as tit if he thinks he has Tim sussed. Can't actually fathom how anyone thinks he's cleverer than Tim [emoji849]

Don't even get me started on how the other players automatically believe him because he's pretending to be a single mother. Why being a mum makes you more trustworthy I do not know, but it's pissed me right off. Using a baby for popularity doesn't sit right with me either. He might be a good watch, but that doesn't stop him from being an utter knob.
I want James to get to the final because he’s fun to watch but definitely don’t want him to win, nasty piece of work.

Georgina has gone right down in my estimation, yes darling you are a snake, you are being bloody horrible, you can break a promise if that promise is making you be a complete and utter cow bag.
Paddy is like the kid at school who found himself attached to the cool kids and is now doing whatever they say to fit in.

Woody to win
See I don’t understand why you think James is nasty. It’s a game? He’s doing what it takes to win, so what’s the problem?

See I don’t understand why you think James is nasty. It’s a game? He’s doing what it takes to win, so what’s the problem?
Sorry that sounded a bit rude, but I didn’t mean it to be 😅 I just really like him!

Last edited:
Only managed to catch up on last night's episode until the blocking. James has been playing a very good game but last night he seemed to turn quite nasty. Used to like Georgina but she's gone down in my estimations too. I want Tim or Woody to win. I get its a game and the aim is to win thr money but I think there is a lot to be said for being nice and sticking to your morals. Maybe I just want to live in a world where everyone is nice with rainbows and unicorns🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Only managed to catch up on last night's episode until the blocking. James has been playing a very good game but last night he seemed to turn quite nasty. Used to like Georgina but she's gone down in my estimations too. I want Tim or Woody to win. I get its a game and the aim is to win thr money but I think there is a lot to be said for being nice and sticking to your morals. Maybe I just want to live in a world where everyone is nice with rainbows and unicorns🤷‍♀️
I get that. Tim is my 2nd fav to win. Woody is nice and the people’s favourite. I just think it’s a bit boring that’s all.

Sorry that sounded a bit rude, but I didn’t mean it to be 😅 I just really like him!
I didn’t take it as rude don’t worry

I did used to like him. I just felt that some of the things he said were really nasty and vicious, like he was inflamed and saying stuff about the other three, can’t think of an example right now 🙈 but I was uncomfortable watching last night

I dont like James at all, I think he’s a knob!

BUT I think he’s played the game better than anyone else apart from maybe Tim.

Reactions: 4
I want James to win, he’s the only one in my opinion that’s dared to actually play a game & be ruthless. I think everyone else just goes along with it and kicks out the easiest target 😂

Just finished watching last night's episode...wow! I actually found it really uncomfortable to watch.

I find it uncomfortable watching James play a single mum and pretend to have a kid but I can tell he also feels weird about it too I just think the whole point is to play a game and he’s the only one who’s played it entertainingly

Just caught up, I think James and Tim are both playing the same game!! They’ve both picked two easy to manipulate people and when the time comes they’ll screw them over to take the win.

Just caught up, I think James and Tim are both playing the same game!! They’ve both picked two easy to manipulate people and when the time comes they’ll screw them over to take the win.
Good point. They are probably more similar than they care to think but James is more blatant about it.

I thought this, Tim is playing a game too but luckily been able to hide it easier as he is just ‘being himself’ Tim is very very clever

I thought this, Tim is playing a game too but luckily been able to hide it easier as he is just ‘being himself’ Tim is very very clever
Tim is definitely playing a game of tactics even switching from #ScholarSquad to Woody and Ella was a tactful shift.

He is like Gareth Southgate (the England manager) -- cool and collected but still tactical
Whilst James has taken the Jose Mourinho approach of clear cut tactics which is a weak approach as everyone can see your hand

#LookAtMeWithMyFootieKnowledge #ThatsAllIKnow [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.