The Circle US (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it worth a watch? I liked the UK version but Americans are a little more annoying (no offence)

Reactions: 1
Is it worth a watch? I liked the UK version but Americans are a little more annoying (no offence)
Well I binged the whole thing 😳🙄😂 I liked it. It’s only 12 episodes including the “reunion episode”. It’s all filmed in the location of the UK one but all American people. The format is very much the same thing despite it saying at the start of each episode it was based on the concept of the UK one. It was pretty much a carbon copy 😂

Well I binged the whole thing 😳🙄😂 I liked it. It’s only 12 episodes including the “reunion episode”. It’s all filmed in the location of the UK one but all American people. The format is very much the same thing despite it saying at the start of each episode it was based on the concept of the UK one. It was pretty much a carbon copy 😂
perfect, I’m going to binge watch it too 🤣

I’ve just binged all of this and I loved it.

Just wanted to know if anyone else found it so weird that
Antonio went to see Mercedeze when he left seeing as he has a girlfriend IRL? If I was his GF I’d have been hella annoyed I think as the only convection they had was flirting

Really pleased that the winner won, although would have been happy with any of the top 4 winning tbh.

Reactions: 5
Loved it binged it at the weekend, would have loved the 2nd place person to have won personally he was a sweetheart ❤

Reactions: 2
Absolutely loved it! Do wish the 2nd person won but it was so good! My faves where Shooby Sammy and Joey

I've just binged the whole thing! I never watched the UK version because it looked like crap but I'm at the point of maternity leave and lockdown where I'll watch anything 😅

I started off really disliking the winner but by the end he had won me over! I'd have been happy for any of the top 4 to win though.

It's interesting that someone said it was filmed in the UK location, I thought it must have been since they were eating food in Tesco and M&S packaging 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just binged the whole thing! I never watched the UK version because it looked like crap but I'm at the point of maternity leave and lockdown where I'll watch anything 😅

I started off really disliking the winner but by the end he had won me over! I'd have been happy for any of the top 4 to win though.

It's interesting that someone said it was filmed in the UK location, I thought it must have been since they were eating food in Tesco and M&S packaging 😂
Hahaha yes, the tesco packaging made me LOL also noticed joey with a starbucks one day

Hahaha yes, the tesco packaging made me LOL also noticed joey with a starbucks one day
It's funny that they were on a hot tub on a rooftop in Salford 😂

I was curious a bit where and when it was filmed and found this interesting.
It was filmed before UK season 2 so summer 2019, makes sense because it had to be pre covid. It must have been a warm summer, they were all walking around half naked!

It's funny that they were on a hot tub on a rooftop in Salford 😂

I was curious a bit where and when it was filmed and found this interesting.
It was filmed before UK season 2 so summer 2019, makes sense because it had to be pre covid. It must have been a warm summer, they were all walking around half naked!

Interesting read thankyou!

Watching the last episode tonight! So glad there are no spoilers here, I was nervous to click...

Reactions: 2
Really enjoyed this series (enjoyed the uk version too). wasn’t keen on the winner but can see why they won.

but I don’t know why they kept pretending it was in usa, even putting in a double decker train in one exterior shot (we don’t have those in uk do we? I’ve not been up north much!).

Loved the US series! Hope more series when everything is back to normal.