The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ECVMW7ZW4AEQIHI.png

Anyone going to watch this? I watched it last year and got totally hooked. Nobody I knew watched it so I had noone to discuss it with. I've seen that Zoe Balls lad is going on it plus a few other interesting types. Hoping it's as good as last year's...also hoping that somebody else watches it! I've put the ap back on my phone to prepare and I'm good to go for tomorrow night.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I loooved this last year. It seems like nobody was talking about it then but it’s gained a lot of hype since. Will be interesting to see what they do this year given that the more genuine ones were more successful last year. I wonder if Emma Willis will have a bigger part as a presenter this series? I remember Maya Jama and Alice Levine being advertised as presenters last year and they did the first episode and were never seen again.

Reactions: 7
Hurrah! There's 2 of us at least! Yeah those presenters last year did bugger all! LOVED the voice over lady though. She was fab.

Reactions: 3
Yay another one! That's 2 more people to discuss it with than I had last year! Just seen tomorrow's show is 75 mins long and on Friday there is a live show that's 90 minutes! Wish it had a 9pm start. 10pm is going to make me exhausted 😩

Reactions: 1
I never watch reality TV and in fact, I usually bloody hate it, but this show had me absolutely HOOKED last year! I can't wait for the next series to start tomorrow!!

Reactions: 5
Me!!!! 🙋‍♀️ Same as everyone else, I got addicted but noone else watched it despite me obsessively talking about it for 3 weeks

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping they have changed the rules of how they rate each other this year. Last year Sian..and Freddie just voted everyone low never giving 5 points to anyone and the others did. That's why she was ALWAYS the winner of those votes! I think it would be better if they HAD to give a vote 1 through to 5 to a corresponding player. Anyway what do I know! I guess you could say she was playing the game well! ..apart from that important last vote hehe! Oooh can't wait for it to start!

Yes!! Same problem as every else last year, no one to talk about it with. Can’t wait!

I binged watched the 1st series about 2 months ago so have been waiting for this, i feel like in the 4 days it took me to watch my child got neglected I was completely hooked!

Last year Freddie & Sian f’d themselves over by rating so low at the final, it’s was literally Dan who made the decision!

In a side note to this, did anyone see Dan had been cheating on his gf from the start of his relationship, recently split up. Makes me sad I thought he was a good guy!

I liked the last series but I figured that everyone will try to play someone they're not this time round seeing as that was what worked for the winner last year. As I understand it, that's exactly the strategy most are taking on in this series. I hope it works but part of me feels last year was the best as the winner played a blinder by pretending to be a girl and catching everyone out. Everyone will be on their guard this time as they won't know what to believe. Will be interesting to see how it pans out!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I thought that too. I still think it just wasn't very well known last year so there will be a fair few that won't be full on catfish this year. Last year there was Alex, Freddie, Sinead, Mairead and Genelle all being someone that they weren't. Oh and that other woman who went right at the beginning! Can't even remember her name ha! Think she was only there a day or 2.
I reckon after this one if they keep making them that will be when you get the folk that really know what they are doing.

In a side note to this, did anyone see Dan had been cheating on his gf from the start of his relationship, recently split up. Makes me sad I thought he was a good guy!
I did. His now ex girlfriend is Lucy Flight. She discussed his cheating in a video (apparently he cheated through the whole relationship) and now she has changed all their videos to EX BOYFRIEND

I did. His now ex girlfriend is Lucy Flight. She discussed his cheating in a video (apparently he cheated through the whole relationship) and now she has changed all videos to EX BOYFRIEND

Ohh thanks I’ll give that a watch!

Oooh just watched the daily drop! How exciting! Can't wait til tonight now! 😀

I’m really quite excited to see how they change it up from last year, they’ve been saying there are changes. And sounds like Emma Willis will actually have some work to do with the live shows, unlike the presenters last year who literally stole a living from this.

I do think people will be more expecting of the catfish this year after Alex had everyone hoodwinked.

I loved it last year. Me and my boyfriend used to watch it every night. It was amazing. So excited for tonight, but agree not sure it’ll be as good as last year as people know what to expect. But we will see xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.