The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The continuation of our friendship depends solely on who you used your votes for?
I've broken into a pressure induced sweat.

I sort of voted for the benefit of @calmyourritas by using them all on Mitchell, which therefore can't be a wrong answer because even if it was the wrong person it was done with the greatest of intentions 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m surprised Shooby or Joey aren’t in yours at all?
Confession time. I watched a few episodes of season one USA circle and absolutely despised Joey with every fibre of my being. I couldn’t bare it and I never watched it again. Probably why I wasn’t a fan of season 2 either 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Do they not have an episode announcing the fan fav? I just googled and Sami was last season fan favourite there doesn’t seem to be any episode about it

I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️

I've broken into a pressure induced sweat.

I sort of voted for the benefit of @calmyourritas by using them all on Mitchell, which therefore can't be a wrong answer because even if it was the wrong person it was done with the greatest of intentions 💖
Ok ok I’ll give you that. It was for the benefit of the relationship between our Rita, Mitchell and their unborn baby. I can’t argue with that can I?

Savannah?! Give me some credit!! 😂
You never know with people online these days 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do they not have an episode announcing the fan fav? I just googled and Sami was last season fan favourite there doesn’t seem to be any episode about it

I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️
There's no episode. I didn't even know Sammie was for season one until I was trying to find out for this one, although I'm happy enough with that.

There's no episode. I didn't even know Sammie was for season one until I was trying to find out for this one, although I'm happy enough with that.
I am obviously very bad at my first opinions of people because like i said I only watched a few but I absolutely hated her 🙊

I am obviously very bad at my first opinions of people because like i said I only watched a few but I absolutely hated her 🙊
At first I didn't really like her or Joey either, but as it went on and you saw them interacting with each other and making connections and showing more of themselves I began to like them. You just didn't get that at all on this season.

Reactions: 2
Confession time. I watched a few episodes of season one USA circle and absolutely despised Joey with every fibre of my being. I couldn’t bare it and I never watched it again. Probably why I wasn’t a fan of season 2 either 🤣
I thought I'd hate him too but he was actually very different than you'd expect him to be. S1 was really good compared to the snoozefest of S2!

That Afterparty show is weird I watched a Bridgerton one, think they gave done some more but don't think I'll be rushing to watch them

Channel 4 not renewing The Circle. Have to admit I watched the 1st season and loved it but I never watched any of the other series as I didn't feel that it was a show that could keep up the interest. Almost like BB that once people see the show and know how to play the game it loses its unique appeal.

• Sad