The Chateau Diaries - Stephanie Jarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And by the way, my favourite moment in the latest CATC episode is Stephanie’s mispronunciation of ‘facsimile’. So unexpected. So entertaining.
She also said regulated instead of relegated when reading a letter but I gave her a pass as she was reading fast.

Going off piste momentarily, is the private message feature disabled for everyone on this site or just for new members?

Reactions: 1
Brilliant! I share the sorrow for Steve. Look up dear fellow - the superfan guillotine is hovering....

Umm, OK (ver 4, or 5, I can’t remember) 😬

The apron is HILARIOUS, not (in a juvenile, Benny Hill sort of manner)

View attachment 275031
Thanksgiving in October? We haven't had Halloween yet! LOL

Where do I start? So much material..........

What on earth makes this woman think that anyone is interested in watching a crappy slideshow of her boring, bang average holiday snaps overlaid with a migraine inducing trope-tastic soundtrack from cliché de musique française volume 1.

And how very dare she name her YT channel "Escape to Chateau de Lalande"!! She mentions CDL in the final 50 seconds of her video, reeling off a list of people eating dinner and showing 2 photos! I cannot stop laughing, it's just SO bizarre! She has been there once for like two nights yet her territorial possession of all things Lalande is off the charts now.

Poor Stephanie needs a trademark lawyer and a restraining order vite!
Brenda is the "original" gift giver apparently. I've been watching old vlogs, and it seems she started sending gifts for all at an early stage, big boxes of goodies for everyone. She must be one of the oldest fans, and that must make her feel entitled to something.
Stephanie mentions her name quite often on those old vlogs, and even calls her "my friend Brenda", so SJ is to blame as well. Maybe she never thought it would get so out of hand, and now this Brenda woman thinks is the honorary chatelain of Lalande?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Watching the latest CD episode (a little too much raking!), I was intrigued by the American photographer because she and her partner seemed familiar but I couldn't fathom out why. It suddenly dawned on me that they had appeared on an American property-finding show called House Hunters International. It comes on at rather random times on a free-to-air channel - I discovered it.by chance when scrolling through the channels early one morning, trying to find something to watch that wasn't telly shopping. It's a pretty rubbish programme (sometimes unintentionally quite amusing when the househunt is in the UK).

I remember the episode as the photographer was desperate to find the perfect place for photography workshops and photo shoots for her genre (I'm not sure what you call it...arty female nudity?). SHe is a very well known and acclaimed photographer. They ended up buying a rather lovely place in (I think) the Languedoc region.

The link below shows the exhibition done at Lalande last week which we had a glimpse of in Stephanie's latest vlog. Quite fun to see how the chateau was all dressed up for the occasion (and there's a lovely photo of Diesel!). Interesting to see that Chateau de Lalande is one of the sponsors of the event

Reactions: 7
Watching the latest CD episode (a little too much raking!), I was intrigued by the American photographer because she and her partner seemed familiar but I couldn't fathom out why. It suddenly dawned on me that they had appeared on an American property-finding show called House Hunters International. It comes on at rather random times on a free-to-air channel - I discovered it.by chance when scrolling through the channels early one morning, trying to find something to watch that wasn't telly shopping. It's a pretty rubbish programme (sometimes unintentionally quite amusing when the househunt is in the UK).

I remember the episode as the photographer was desperate to find the perfect place for photography workshops and photo shoots for her genre (I'm not sure what you call it...arty female nudity?). SHe is a very well known and acclaimed photographer. They ended up buying an rather lovely place in (I think) the Languedoc region.

The link below shows the exhibition done at Lalande last week which we had a glimpse of in Stephanie's latest vlog. Quite fun to see how the chateau was all dressed up for the occasion (and there's a lovely photo of Diesel!). Interesting to see that Chateau de Lalande is one of the sponsors of the event

You are so right! I'm an avid watcher of HHI

Reactions: 6
I googled “How to start a thread in Tattle Life” et voilà. ‘Select the suggestion with the most likes, best to do before it goes way over 1000 posts else great suggestions are lost.

If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost.

Go to the thread list for the right forum and click *post thread*’

PS New members can’t create threads.

I suggest:

“Chateau Diaries: fun and frolics with a soupçon of mystery“
Ooh how about not another pair of sodding gardening gloves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.