The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND she should cut down on the blonde highlights and let her natural brown roots grow out - are there any hairdressers on here who could kindly point out to her that blondes age quicker - I think Mummy's hair is lighter due to (a) grey and (b) out in the sun more. SJ seems to want to keep that pale wan "do for me" look like she is going to swoon any moment and needs some knight in shining armour to gather her into his arms. Sorry SJ Sir Lancelot is away with Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny at the moment and in any case his heart belongs to Guinevere (not that that would stop you if you wanted to get your hooks into any man) - she is the personification of "Predatory Female". Ladies lock up your husbands - meouw!
I think laying in her bed until noon, boozing every night, not liking outdoors, or walking anywhere unless it is a around a shop probably leads to a wan unhealthy look.
Brenda is slowing backing away from La Lande, is there something she knows, that we don’t yet? I wonder
Has anyone tipped off Yvonne the VA yet?

A short attention span is also an indication of NPD. I keep waxing lyrical about trump but I use him as a litmus test for all the toxic narcissists out there.
Once you spot one, it is easy to see the traits. I know, unfortunately from personal experience.

Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. 🤔
Nice drop the mic moment Brenda. Tipping off the FB group that the Princess is getting all that money. Glad to see you are keeping up with the real news, not what Princess lay in bed till noon tells you to believe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I meant not as a job since it seems that he kind of doesnt need to
It looked somehow odd, something strange about

Starts around 13:30
At time i am wondering in he has bedroom wrapped in plastic awaiting
Have you noticed she never mentions visiting an old friend who's got marital problems, 3 kids, who's financially stressed & who needs the kids looked after whilst she has an operation etc? No, our Princess only knows people who are, or appear to be, high flyers, with fabulous lives, own property, are titled or in some way can enhance our Princess's life otherwise get back to the servant's quarters you volunteers and don't come out until all the work is done and then only for your next instructions. As far as the men, have that one washed and sent to my salon and that one washed and perfumed for later. Bring me another champagne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nail on the head, except there's nothing secret about his love for SJ. She's certain they will end up in the end and even hints out in the open she expects him to buy them a place for when they are old, don't remember were but somewhere tropical.
Interesting. I do get the impression that she and Nic are on a ‘different’ deeper attachment level than she and Potty. I’d love to know what Marie thinks about their annual Scotland trip and their mutual devotion generally. Not suggesting physical relationship there but Marie sure is a class act. I get the feeling that without Nic’s emotional support LOTL wouldn’t be quite so full of herself. Potty is there rather more for flirtation and to feed her ego.

Reactions: 16
Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now.
Maybe the other group can take over fan duties now that BG has dropped out? Oh wait, the one leading that group fell out of love with SJ too...

Interesting. I do get the impression that she and Nic are on a ‘different’ deeper attachment level than she and Potty. I’d love to know what Marie thinks about their annual Scotland trip and their mutual devotion generally. Not suggesting physical relationship there but Marie sure is a class act. I get the feeling that without Nic’s emotional support LOTL wouldn’t be quite so full of herself. Potty is there rather more for flirtation and to feed her ego.
I know for a fact that in the whole ordeal with my friends Nic voted to send the homophobes away instead of my friends, because of his moral convictions, or so SJ claimed later. He was ignored by SJ and Potty, who were in favor of letting the free labor stay no matter what. But since they form a tripod, Nic got back in line with SJ soon enough when she needed protection from my 'cyber bullying friends' (his words)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's all about the control. She's up on the balcony pulling all the strings. I think the Hotel California reference has been used in another context - but in this case it is true. Once she has you, then you can check out but you can never leave. 'Dark personality types are most interested in how relationships can be useful to them and that such people "may stay connected to [to exes in order to] have access to valuable resources. They also have inside information about their exes vulnerabilities and weaknesses that they can exploit and manipulate which gives them a sense of power and control,"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe the other group can take over fan duties now that BG has dropped out? Oh wait, the one leading that group fell out of love with SJ too...

I know for a fact that in the whole ordeal with my friends Nic voted to send the homophobes away instead of my friends, because of his moral convictions, or so SJ claimed later. He was ignored by SJ and Potty, who were in favor of letting the free labor stay no matter what. But since they form a tripod, Nic got back in line with SJ soon enough when she needed protection from my 'cyber bullying friends' (his words)
How does Gerry act when visiting? Is he of any help or just the court jester?

Reactions: 5
I meant not as a job since it seems that he kind of doesnt need to
It looked somehow odd, something strange about

Starts around 13:30
At time i am wondering in he has bedroom wrapped in plastic awaiting
Imo, for all his family wealth and odd eccentricity, there is something rather gauche about him. There is a little awkwardness in his handling of the wine bottle and wiping of the ‘drip’ with his finger that to me, seems as though he’s not entirely relaxed (with SJ / or maybe not at ease being filmed) ?

Reactions: 6
Brenda is slowing backing away from La Lande, is there something she knows, that we don’t yet? I wonder
It may have to do with SJ being advised to take more control over her brand. Brenda's lack of professionalism reached a point where she was hurting more than helping. Or could it be that Lalanders are reading Tattle comments? One can only hope.

My vote for the name of the next thread: All fur coat, no knickers

Reactions: 17
I find him impossible to watch in the main videos. Socially awkward & totally smitten with being in the little ray of sunshine's orbit. It is sad to watch. I noted him mentioning an amphitheatre to her as he left, an obvious plant to see if it would be picked up on here I think. As for not bothering about the heating/structure it is the one thing that people are cottoning onto now after seeing Dick Strawbridge's advice. Potential buyers are now checking roofs, windows & mainly heating as that is one of the big money pits. As usual, all fur coat & no drawers.
And no discussion on an improved water source to the vegetable garden. She will need 3 gardens to tend her fantasy.

Reactions: 10
I disagree. The lack of insulation and heating makes it freezing cold for volunteers, paid help, guests, workshop attendees and SJ. It's a mute point. She doesn't gave the funds currently or likely ongoing to compleye all these schemes and tend to the gardens. Did you miss the extension to the kitchen which she called an orangery. That is not what an orangery is.
Don't you mean AUROOONGERRREEEE? I know she speaks French, has a French Mummeeee, lives in France in a French Chateau but it drives me nuts when she's gushing over a gift and waxes lyrical in English (she forgets to affect the toffee nosed accent sometimes) and then if it's a book or accompanying letter, and it's in French, we get the "I'm so fabulously French and I can roll my rrrr's fasterrrr, betterrrr, quickeerrrr, sexierrrr than you all", act = all Hail Queen Stephaneeee - Sorry Princess Stephaneeee as Mummeeee's still alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope the others won't follow her. If everyone thinks SJ is on her feet now and reduces the donations? O dear!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More like: no matter who you are married to, you'll always be mine .
It’s a shame for Marie who seems to be an ‘also ran’ in Nic’s life but maybe they both need each other on some fundamental level, so that’s why it works for them, but seriously, Marie must have a really good sense of self and be made of stern stuff., to put up with that. She is probably the most ‘real’ person at the chateau.

Cat will be Marie in 25 years time but with a better sense of humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No I think she has been shafted by SJ and she has been scared off by facts being put before her by Tattle. Note how she says she doesn't regret anything she has written, well she has 3 strikes - Tomaz-gate, Fellow Patreon abuse and telling the La La universe about Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More like: no matter who you are married to, you'll always be mine .
Obvious I know but putting in writing, Stephanie is NOT a girl’s girl. Her whole being is based on the adoration of the men in her life, however light-weight or unattractive they are. She would never be someone I chose as a friend. And if she were associated with my pals, I wouldn’t trust her an inch. She’d throw you under the bus if it meant she could one-up you by proving she could nick your boyfriend, whether she wanted him or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure he's an ok person, but he's as irritating as all hell.
So agree. One's humour is an acquired taste by others, his humour is so juvenile. But I sure he has been a devoted brother.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.