The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love @Raspberrybrulee thread suggestion but would also like to nominate her as man of the match for the funniest comment ever: “Hmmm buggering off on holiday and leaving a Saint without a head and then shagging Edmond von Fokker. Stephanie, I keep trying to defend you here but Jesus Christ you don't make things easy for me :ROFLMAO:“

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
At least SJ & Co made it 14 years without a channel and a begging bowl.
She had begging bowl, just not a channel yet
Nearly time to vote for a new thread title!

@Hemerocallis - “Venetian crown while the chateau burns down”
@Raspberrybrulee - "Better a Mickey Dodger than an Edmund Fokker"

E.& o.e.

Or variations thereof... ???

I think it is interesting that the two most liked posts of this thread have been @Clara Burnett sharing the sordid details of SJ's narcissism, and @Raspberrybrulee pointing out that SJ is no different from any other celebrity/hussler using her looks to get ahead.

This is proof for me that tattlers on here seem to be a well balanced and well rounded bunch in their appraisal of the Chateau Diaries... I do think, though, that the moral barometer changes depending upon a person's life experience. Those who have been badly burned, or who have witnessed those they love being plucked bald by someone like SJ, will have a different opinion to those who have not...

So, let's celebrate the fact that we can discuss such a contentious issue and all agree to differ at times without turning psycho/sycophant.
Venetian crown ...
And put pics of Fokker in hie tige pants underneath

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
After months of watching (only) SJ vlogs - I haven’t watched any of the others - only bits and pieces of one or two of MP’s but if think there was something wrong with the sound cause all I got was “AGA”... and now reading above about Dan, it still astounds me beyond comprehension why or how they can do this. Make videos, upload them, and basically ask people to give them money. Just that. Give me your money. I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to get done in my house (love it but it’s a money pit built in 1847)... the idea of someone sending me money through a go fund me page so that I can get my floors sorted, or the flue in the dining room done, or get the holes in the walls fixed so gale force winds stop blowing through..... - this is my house. My problems. My issues. I suppose what I find equally incomprehensible is that people (the fans) think the content in these videos is worth paying for at all. You would think by now I’d have gotten my head around the madness of it all but every now and then I suffer a relapse....đŸ„Ž
Such an accurate description of how I feel. Just why...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get it. SJ was The Booby Prize 🏆
Did you hear SJ in the advent vlogs when they were going through the Ms Haversham cups with quotes and one said something like “I don’t want kids” and SJ said “we should give this to Mummy”... - I did honestly feel a little sad for her. I think she really feels that.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That's why I said savings...she's had that property for years even if Air B and B rentals were banned for a couple of months.
I doubt she had any savings as we have established she spends,spends and spends more. Therefore the consequences of the pandemic effected her substantially as it did others when income suddenly stops. Then she found a way out

Reactions: 6
If this all becomes public knowledge. AFter the calls of cyber bullying and meangirl, is it in her nature to blame mishandling of funds on someone else??

Reactions: 4
@Clara Burnett Do you know anything why SJ and MPotts separated? Obviously it was SJ who broke off with him, otherwise she wouldn't have let him buy in to the property later. Isabelle's house in SA is near MPotts' family house, were they engaged to be married and planned moving to SA? Why Derek&Isabelle bought a house in SA, they don't seem to have any connections to the country and buying a holiday home so far away doesn't make a lot of sense without the SJ&MPotts connection?
They had an 'open' relationship, or so I am told. That usually directs you towards separation, but that's just my personal opinion.

If this all becomes public knowledge. AFter the calls of cyber bullying and meangirl, is it in her nature to blame mishandling of funds on someone else??
I would def answer that question affirmative.

Did you hear SJ in the advent vlogs when they were going through the Ms Haversham cups with quotes and one said something like “I don’t want kids” and SJ said “we should give this to Mummy”... - I did honestly feel a little sad for her. I think she really feels that.
She does and likes to blame her mother every now and then for it...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nearly time to vote for a new thread title!

@Hemerocallis - “Venetian crown while the chateau burns down”
@Raspberrybrulee - "Better a Mickey Dodger than an Edmund Fokker"

E.& o.e.

Or variations thereof... ???

I think it is interesting that the two most liked posts of this thread have been @Clara Burnett sharing the sordid details of SJ's narcissism, and @Raspberrybrulee pointing out that SJ is no different from any other celebrity/hussler using her looks to get ahead.

This is proof for me that tattlers on here seem to be a well balanced and well rounded bunch in their appraisal of the Chateau Diaries... I do think, though, that the moral barometer changes depending upon a person's life experience. Those who have been badly burned, or who have witnessed those they love being plucked bald by someone like SJ, will have a different opinion to those who have not...

So, let's celebrate the fact that we can discuss such a contentious issue and all agree to differ at times without turning psycho/sycophant.
Yeah, also we give free advice to SJ, being more of a superfan than those on Facebook â˜ș

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love @Raspberrybrulee thread suggestion but would also like to nominate her as man of the match for the funniest comment ever: “Hmmm buggering off on holiday and leaving a Saint without a head and then shagging Edmond von Fokker. Stephanie, I keep trying to defend you here but Jesus Christ you don't make things easy for me :ROFLMAO:“
Aw thanks @La Brocanteuse - I don't think I've ever been nominated for anything before :love:(y)đŸŸâ€ đŸ„‡ I've come over all @MojoDublin (no double entendre intended)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They had an 'open' relationship, or so I am told. That usually directs you towards separation, but that's just my personal opinion.
That 'open' relationship is still very much alive, you can see it from how they look at each other, all the posing for him etc. Ruth knows this too, but is looking away.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She wasn't getting any income from London flat as UK was in lockdown also and therefore nobody able to rent it. So 2 sources of money gone.
I'm sorry I don't think Gerry would be creating a User Id with such ironic links! I think the great wonder is meant as 'the big question' or it's someone with a healthy ego!
[/QU
Exactly. I can’t believe that prior to covid - so all through last year, where we watched her spend freely - Stephanie was living hand to mouth from Air BnB, chamber d’hîte and hosting the occasional music retreat.
Exactly. I can’t believe that prior to covid - so all through last year, where we watched her spend freely - Stephanie was living hand to mouth from Air BnB, chamber d’hîte and hosting the occasional music retreat.

@Clara Burnett does Stephanie spend down to her last dime with reckless abandon? Or does she really not have much money? What’s the deal, we are all confused. How can she say she can’t eat, after filming her shopping jaunts in London and Paris.
I think she has assets which could be turned into cash very easily to say she cant eat is an insult to people in society who genuinely have no food, water or a roof over their head. Lock down played into her hand enabling her to monetize You Tube & open Patreon once again preying on the vulnerable. She pretends to be transparent when in fact she is very manipulative but then you would have to be to reach 46 without having worked and lived the life she has. Do patreons know the set up and not give a hoot or are they being duped ?

That 'open' relationship is still very much alive, you can see it from how they look at each other, all the posing for him etc. Ruth knows this too, but is looking away.
If there is such a thing as an "item" in the castle is this what BJJ & SJ are, or is he a watered down Tz who went seeking fame & fortune but found much more? I know age doesnt matter or does it? If he was a relative of mine I would want him rescued he is there 4 months set up a go fund me to save BJJ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
But from what @Clara Burnett said earlier about Ruth, she doesn’t seem the monogamous type either. Also, @Rory you were right that Ollie mentioned Ruth as being at Oxford with Stephanie. SJ met Michael through Nic. I think Ruth and Michael met at Stephanie’s singles party at Lalande... I still maintain that Stephanie’s money comes from property. She put ‘property’ as an occupation on one of the documents in an earlier thread. I mentioned way back that on the Islington property leaseholder information another person was mentioned: Nick Castell. Nick Castell has made some flirty comments about doing stuff at Lalande on SJ’s Instagram... A ‘sleeping’ partner? So many loose ends still to tie up...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An open relationship would explain the fact that they lasted 10 years 'together'.

Reactions: 14
I agree. And @Raspberrybrulee made a laudable remark there. I have never been a part of any forum or group before joining here. Not even as a reader, this was just thrown up when I googled chateau diaries . Far from it being a place of haters, it’s full of intelligent, funny and erudite commentators, not always agreeing but respecting one another’s views.

Whilst I like to think I firmly know my own mind, there have been things I’ve read here which have altered my opinion or at the very least broadened my aspect of thought.

As a side note, Mr Fokker has added so much in visuals, humour and the cringe factor. Many thanks to Clara for so much info and personally introducing him đŸ˜č 🙌
The text under the thread was actually written by yours truly đŸ€­ but I am pretty sure @Raspberrybrulee would concur!

Delighted you also share the sentiment, we're not a bad bunch! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to surprised to hear this.

Yes ... the way SJ and Potty interact with each other, a not-so subtle flirtation. Spot on when you say Ruth looking the other way. With blinkers on and ear plugs too đŸ˜” 👂

Reactions: 10
is it mishandling of funds? If people give the money of their own free will Now if she is putting up a smoke screen for taxes thats a different story or not declaring her UK assets she has given the patreons a vision she is very transparent and they are choosing the jobs to be done they are buying into this when all along she is just reeling them what work has actually been done at the castle that would be interesting its not very much as far as I can make out she is clearly a very good actor & manipulative patreons should be made aware of all this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.