The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @LB89 for the title

thanks to @ChocLili for the glossary:
Perhaps this thread’s summary can be our glossary for those who are new or those who have been around for a while but are just confused!

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony

Picture1.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks @sandro37 for stepping up to the plate, and to @LB89 for the title and @ChocLili for the splendiferous glossary.
Edited to add: and thanks to @MojoDublin for the perfect “Why don’t you come on over, Valerie 🎵 🎶 “ moment this morning. ‘Twas paaarfickt. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
thanks to @LB89 for the title

thanks to @ChocLili for the glossary:
Perhaps this thread’s summary can be our glossary for those who are new or those who have been around for a while but are just confused!

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony

View attachment 377330
👏👏👏👏👏 @sandro37 🍹🇮🇪♥🇮🇪🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I sincerely believe that the only way is up and not to allow any sycophants to bully anyone into silence or hiding, we are with you -
Nous sommes tous Valerie

Dear Brenda, we wish you a craic reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On another note, Michael Patherick and his obsession with Argo, and Spode is just enough already (clearly fishing for people to send him more). I'm surprised he found the strength and willpower to wax his counters. I'm noticing he forgot to create a place to store his food. No pantry. Just a lower cabinet. He can't be bothered to do any basic work? Plastering and painting the walls would be such a fast job! Why move allllllll that stuff in, and not finish any of the work? I'm beginning to see just how spoiled he is.

I think Philip must be the official camera man now for Stephanie. Still being precocious. When she is just trying to be silly and show the Christmas gerbal shirt, and he has to act exasperated that it's not his taste. "That is......something else". Selmar will be earning his keep! Repaving 2 rooms! Happy to see some things happening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
On another note, Michael Patherick and his obsession with Argo, and Spode is just enough already (clearly fishing for people to send him more).
He certainly spent enough time making sure that the old dears knew precisely which plate he wanted.
Michael Pathetic needs someone to video him, now that all of them have their own channels? Buy yourself a tripod lad! It's not as though this latest spurt of producing content wis likely to last very long.
If the plate was that precious, why on earth would you be using it, in a partly constructed kitchen cum building site?
I am tempted to ask in his comments what his obsession with "Argos" is. Perhaps his blue rinse brigade could send him Argos vouchers!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Quick sidebar.
@NorrisCS your “lurking BeeGee” may have forever coloured my vision of Brenda as I can’t get the image of Barry Gibb in a white satin disco suit out of my head. 😜

• Haha
I was watching some older vlogs from early last year and Michael was in them visiting and hanging out with Stephanie.
Just for entertainment I much prefer Michael than Philip. Michael and Stephanie get so giddy with laughter and just have lots of fun together. Would love to see Michael again at the chateau.

Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of the job she has clearing the chateau. At the house meeting sounds like they want to get more organised maybe having tours and that.
I was thinking if the place was properly ran with a manager and it was open to tours and weddings and had its own little cafe where u can buy homemade bread and jams with fruit from their own gardens. There are other castles, manors, chateaus and very fancy hotels that do this.
They should be having lots wedding's booked and a cafe with tables and chairs outside and tours. For a historical home it would have to be very cleared out no junk just beautiful historic furnished rooms. That's what it should be like. Lots of work to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
watching CD, wonder if the clearing out is a cover up operation to disguise the clearing out all unwanted peacock, hedgehog crap together with all the non valuable shajt which cannot be sold at brocante?

btw any hoarder is overwhelmed with throwing the suff out, since they have unhleathy attachment to material possesions, that is why she is only going to throw away invaluable stuff she doesnt care about to clear out the way for precious one

Reactions: 11
I was watching some older vlogs from early last year and Michael was in them visiting and hanging out with Stephanie.
Just for entertainment I much prefer Michael than Philip. Michael and Stephanie get so giddy with laughter and just have lots of fun together. Would love to see Michael again at the chateau.

Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of the job she has clearing the chateau. At the house meeting sounds like they want to get more organised maybe having tours and that.
I was thinking if the place was properly ran with a manager and it was open to tours and weddings and had its own little cafe where u can buy homemade bread and jams with fruit from their own gardens. There are other castles, manors, chateaus and very fancy hotels that do this.
They should be having lots wedding's booked and a cafe with tables and chairs outside and tours. For a historical home it would have to be very cleared out no junk just beautiful historic furnished rooms. That's what it should be like. Lots of work to get there.
you mean well, but think more like steffi, why would you bother with organizing weddings where you would not shine and you would not be the centre of attention which would eat you alive, would add you way too much work which you do not enjoy in the first place, when you have 23K+ a month just for mostly doing nothing and running in lingerie
the only reason she needs to get organized and maybe do tours or anything remotely standardized is that she can keep control on the overflow of the creeps who are on the starting line waiting for the lockdown to end

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Pethericks definitely have an Irish connection - and possibly a Traveller one?
Yes, they are Travellers. Sherrie Petherick has posted about their Traveller heritage on Facebook.

We first discussed the Perherick’s Traveller roots on thread #3

Ryan’s family are likely also Travellers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
you mean well, but think more like steffi, why would you bother with organizing weddings where you would not shine and you would not be the centre of attention which would eat you alive, would add you way too much work which you do not enjoy in the first place, when you have 23K+ a month just for mostly doing nothing and running in lingerie
the only reason she needs to get organized and maybe do tours or anything remotely standardized is that she can keep control on the overflow of the creeps who are on the starting line waiting for the lockdown to end
And adding to that would be a fair share of pressure from volunteers fed up with cleaning and tidying things up only to find them a mess again shortly afterwards. After all, wasn't spring cleaning Cat's idea in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, they are Travellers. Sherrie Petherick has posted about their Traveller heritage on Facebook.

We first discussed the Perherick’s Traveller roots on thread #3

Ryan’s family are likely also Travellers.
das ist sehr interessant! I wonder just a little bit, if this could have been the reason for Sj and MPs separation? since we know that Sj wants to be associated exclusively with the upper echelon, maybe once she found out MPs true roots, no Louis Vuitton bag could have patched her aversion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
watching CD, wonder if the clearing out is a cover up operation to disguise the clearing out all unwanted peacock, hedgehog crap together with all the non valuable shajt which cannot be sold at brocante?

btw any hoarder is overwhelmed with throwing the suff out, since they have unhleathy attachment to material possesions, that is why she is only going to throw away invaluable stuff she doesnt care about to clear out the way for precious one
Do you think the huge clearing out might be a reaction to the previous thread title?
Tbh, the place is filled to the gunnels with stuff nobody needs. I actually cannot believe the sheer volumes of clothes. (Kind of approve of keeping clothes until they’re worn out though. )

• Heart
Looks like Philip is sticking around too and will be there next year too at Christmas. He is truly her lapdog. On camera always agreeable and helping her and smiling and helping her with anything she wants. I wonder is he so agreeable off camera and willing to help.
Seems like he's gotten what he wanted at least till next year she's keeping him around.
I think it's because he is so willing to do whatever she asks and then she'll throw him aside. He'll learn the truth eventually that Stephanie is only using him

Reactions: 7
das ist sehr interessant! I wonder just a little bit, if this could have been the reason for Sj and MPs separation? since we know that Sj wants to be associated exclusively with the upper echelon, maybe once she found out MPs true roots, no Louis Vuitton bag could have patched her aversion
SJ has some Irish heritage herself; I doubt MP having Traveller roots would bother her. There are class differences: she went to Oxford, I don't think MP went to university. At 29, she bought a chateau with friends and at 35, MP owns nothing and is still living in a bedroom in his brother's home. There is also the age difference and the fact that SJ doesn't want kids. Whatever his sexual orientation might be, I think MP wants children someday.

Reactions: 6

I'm sorry, what you described meant I would have to be run LIKE A BUSINESS and not like one persons SELF INDULGENT FANTASY LAND where she flirty with other peoples husbands (welcome home!!MP) while doing it off of other peoples MONEY!! OF COURSE she should be booking weddings, giving tours, selling merch, having a small shop and restaurant open on weekends, making herself available (like an attraction) so people will come back... and Marie should set up shop there and have people come around 'OF COURSE ITS WHAT they should be doing.. but THATS WORK - tiring work - involving LONG TERM PLANS- that don't make you famous, or get you fancier hotel rooms, or on TV - its GROWN UP WORK.... something nobody in that house, with the exception of Selmar, is willing to do! ugh they are an annoying bunch of imps

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.