The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found the most bizarre comment from a Stef fan from the (*vomit*) Christies vlog:

johnkad123
johnkad123
46 minutes ago
This lady could charm the Taleban. So friendly and knowledgeable. I would not allow anyone under 35 near the DanicašŸ˜…

Serious John. You went there. The Taleban. I'd like to see her try.
Yeah, I would love to see the lady charmingly interrupt the taliban all the time

I will be glad to never again hear the words "collaboration" and "vignette" (or veeeegnette, as SJ likes to drag out that eeeeee sound).

The interesting part of the vlog for me was how average/down to earth the behind the scenes Christie's people all appear to be! The 3 women that said something in the vlog today were so normal and relatable! Not at all what I expected for a Christie's employee!
But where's the baby gone? šŸ¤” Did she wear meghans antique original fake baby belly?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, I don't get the pink candles, either. My grandmother used to use colored candles for her holiday tables, but it was cute because she was grandma and that was a thing back in the olden times. Not Stephending, but maybe that's all they had at the truck stop where she and SquirrelNutkins picked up those horrid flowers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anna of Balmain fame could do with learning how to pronounce her -ing suffixes.

Her nasally whine is bad enough when she pronounces stuff properly but this makes my skin crawl.

Also, is Phillipā€™s mother actually called Hildegaart or does Anna struggle with Dā€™s as well?

That name was perfectly pronounced

Loving the kitchen design beg too. You want viewers to produce accurate drawings for you? Are you deluded?
You're welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed! I know Dick is considered prickly by most, but he calls it as he sees it.

They are, indeed, a lovely family. The boys are absolutely adorable, and so incredibly well-mannered! I don't think there is any trouble in paradise with Dan and Annalise, as they seem to be a great team.
Yes, great team especially when they agree to sell their kids on youtube

I will be glad to never again hear the words "collaboration" and "vignette" (or veeeegnette, as SJ likes to drag out that eeeeee sound).

The interesting part of the vlog for me was how average/down to earth the behind the scenes Christie's people all appear to be! The 3 women that said something in the vlog today were so normal and relatable! Not at all what I expected for a Christie's employee!
I fear there will be a fourth video. Or did I miss the last vignette? Didn't she say she will show it along with the third?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Or maybe since he was gone to London the prior weekend , Annalise got a girls day off.
I hope that is the case because I like those two together. Lovely family.
I asked if I could adopt him as my fourth son...but if he was, I would tell him to be more sweetly attentive to Annalise. Maybe he already is in their private life.
Not much time left to be attentivešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Huh? what?o_O:unsure:
Sex sells (won't work in their case though)
Pets sell (they tried in the beginning but stopped for some reason)
And kids sell (obviously)

Even Steph uses Antoine for the cute factor
not to mention all the pets and all the sexy scenes (see my avatar)
Or do you believe she accidentally put the short see through dresses on when she painted the tower?
No idea for a vlogg? Just start featuring kids.... Just because the other chateau owner do it, too doesn't mean it is harmless. They all rather show their kids than themselves naked in a sexy shower scene. Just saying....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Christie's vlogs are averaging about 20,000 less views then the regular CD vlogs!

I fear there will be a fourth video. Or did I miss the last vignette? Didn't she say she will show it along with the third?
I'm afraid there will be another one to deal with that 4th vignette ...

Engelhafen
Engelhafen
18 minutes ago
What about the vignette when the toilet explodes and the radiators leak? šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Christie's vlogs are averaging about 20,000 less views then the regular CD vlogs!

I'm afraid there will be another one to deal with that 4th vignette ...

Engelhafen
Engelhafen
18 minutes ago
What about the vignette when the toilet explodes and the radiators leak? šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Don't forget a vignette for "A Winters Evening Supper at the Chateau" where all the inhabitants are wearing layers of garments, hats, gloves and scarves just to keep warm. Christie's could showcase a collection of antique stoneware, hot water bottles, bed warmers and hand warmers. So chic n'est-ce pas?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Shades of things to come, eh Steffers??!!
Barbara Cartland used to give dinner parties comprising only pink food. Another loon in her own fantasyland.
Clearly, Steffie is a secret admirer.
Made me howl since 8:30 AM (It's almost 9:00 AM). If that isn't La Lande on stereoid!!! SJ might end up looking like Barbara Cartland... she is aging rapidly.

I thought red/white dress lady was pregnant? Am I thinking of someone else? Also. I could only stomach about 3.5 minutes of the vlog.
Like @Arfarf said. She is pregnant. Maybe her belly doesn't protrude as much when she sits down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For those of you familiar with the area of Ed & Annaā€™s ā€œpassion projectā€, why is it a bad location? Bad part of town, the lot, actual distance from Bordeaux? I think it looks nice so far, but is on a fairly small plot of land. Also, is the neighborā€™s house attached to their place? Looks really close. Is it priced appropriately in comparison to other similar homes in the area?
Check Google maps and you will understand.
Their town is called : Villenave de l'Ornon.
Or search in our forum. We spoke of it and shared photos and Google maps links.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Two Blokes in a Van is sitting at 45K views which is still 20K less than each of the other 2 Christieā€™s videos and nothing makes sense. Itā€™s like an episode of Twilight Zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well poop.
Today's offering is more Christies's blah blah blah. And the worst vignette of the whole mess...#3šŸ˜.
Maybe we won't have to see the wanna be body builder ( oh, that makes me die laughing....him lifting weights and whining and snorting all the while) too much though and that is ALWAYS a blessing.

Do you think SJ understands how much Phyllis/Hoglit/ BJJ/lost boy/Snorts/ Phi Phi grates on EVERYBODY'S nerves. How unbecoming he is to hear or see???
Like give him the ax....please!
Keep him to herself if she must....but otherwise keep him in the shadows.... Or closet, even better.

She does it because she has nothing else to show. All she does is go off and play with Snorts somewhere besides the Shanty.
come on philllip you can do it.......fanny squelling in back ground
1634543127678.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Phillip you like to start with some daily, brisk, semi fast walking. It will help your stamina in the play. Then look at your diet - protein and vegetables. And cut down on drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For those of you familiar with the area of Ed & Annaā€™s ā€œpassion projectā€, why is it a bad location? Bad part of town, the lot, actual distance from Bordeaux? I think it looks nice so far, but is on a fairly small plot of land. Also, is the neighborā€™s house attached to their place? Looks really close. Is it priced appropriately in comparison to other similar homes in the area?
Here's their Google maps link

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sex sells (won't work in their case though)
Pets sell (they tried in the beginning but stopped for some reason)
And kids sell (obviously)

Even Steph uses Antoine for the cute factor
not to mention all the pets and all the sexy scenes (see my avatar)
Or do you believe she accidentally put the short see through dresses on when she painted the tower?
No idea for a vlogg? Just start featuring kids.... Just because the other chateau owner do it, too doesn't mean it is harmless. They all rather show their kids than themselves naked in a sexy shower scene. Just saying....
On the other hand when I see the kids I fast forward. Prefer blogs without kids. Now and again is ok. But honestly they bore me.

Reactions: 5
She was probably doing some hair dressing work, so sent Dad away with the boys.
I think it's the other way round. Annalise got the boys to babysit Daddy so he didn't break his neck whilst she wasn't around. And she left the phone on speed dial for when he disobeys orders to get down off the ladder, wall etc or locked himself in/out. šŸ¤¬šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

Well I never thought these would be a thing unless you just turned on the mute switch.

In fact I never watched You Tube until just recently as I always thought it was only for DIY builders etc.

I have now found a whole new world away from live to air TV with some fascinating content. And I can ignore the adds as well!

I suppose I have to thank SJ for something...ugh!
YT has been my TV for several years now. Everything's on there- news, docus, old movies/tv shows ( I have other sites for up to date stuff), how-tos, fascinating interviews, great learning opps, people doing things that I'd never risk or physically can't do....and no ads.

For me, it's much better than telly - which I ditched about 15yrs ago.
[/QUOTE]
I"m rapidly coming to the same conclusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.