The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Thanksgiving to you!! Stay safe.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Thank you!
We are in a sort of a lockdown for the weekend. Restricted to celebrating with the people you live with only.🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So sorry to hear that!😮. Prayers being said.
Thank you 🥰

Excellent! Fennel delivers shikimic acid which some research has found to be effective against some corona and other viruses (and the clotting effects of the spike proteins in the vaccinations). It's worth a go I reckon.
Keep us posted on how you're doing, if you can 💗
Amazing! I’m a herbal medicine maker and you’ve taught me something new!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First thing I notice about her mum is that her teeth are lovely. All orthodontic work for children under 18 is free (was she in England then?) and I should think in Norway too. But you can get treatment at any age for misalignment. There really is no excuse for that mess she has going on.
She showed a couple of very short sequences with her fam. So maybe it's not good to make assumptions. But I felt they were distant and detached. FRK feels like an orphan to me.

Afterwards she was weepy - apparently for another reason.
I am just sad after watching the whole 14+mins and I don't really know why....
Thought i was the only one.Her mom gave off strange vibes...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no! My sister thought she had a sinus infection ,went to the doctor ….they gave her a test just as a precaution and she has Covid now we’re all waiting on test results because we were in contact with her! :(
Yes. I had my first ever Covid test when I went to the doctor. The nurse was surprised I hadn't had one ever...until then. But nope. Just a sinus infection. On an antibiotic and feel 40% better already.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes. I had my first ever Covid test when I went to the doctor. The nurse was surprised I hadn't had one ever...until then. But nope. Just a sinus infection. On an antibiotic and feel 40% better already.
I hope you feel 100% really soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's a view I haven't seen for many years. Probably won't again for a long while either.

Watched Dan's vlog. So where are they going to get the radiators? England? Don't they have them in France to suit French equipment/conditions? Seems a huge expense in time and money to go that far, pay for Dan's time and accommodation (unless they are expected to sleep in the truck).
wow, yeah, all the way to the UK ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.