The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am feeling more and more that SJ isn't all happy, smiley when she is off camera and not controlling the show.
Probably bitchy and sullen unless she gets her way and this is getting worse as the years go by.
So true. She's getting more and more nervous about losing control over her "empire" and who to trust and who not to trust. Up until now all it took her in the morning was to put some make up on and smile, but things seem to have changed overnight and it's much harder for her to keep the facade from collapsing, like the actual one on her HMN.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, be still my heart!!!...I find this man incredibly sexy!!!!...I re-watch Star Trek: The Next Generation sometimes just to watch him and hear him speak!!!!!...:love:
He's from round my neck of the woods. My son used to date his niece, and met him at a family party. He said he was a lovely guy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Mini Apron should have stepped in and been a mother for a change when Fanny was going through her 8-year depression, and dragged her to a mental health professional.
Mini Apron should have been dragged to a mental health professional herself before giving birth to a child she did not want in the first place. Look what her efforts since have created: a self serving narc, ruining everybody else's life with her insatiable greed.

I don't know why but I expected Doing It Ourselves to have more total views than Chateau Diaries but CD has 39.6 million to DIO's 13.4 million (Dan mentioning his total views had me curious). And, I have kind of soured on youtube (yeah why am I still here, lol) so I'm not defending anyone but I think the moral of this post is that you need to keep a steady schedule. Doesn't really matter what you are posting, you just need to post when you say you are. I'm totally fascinated by how youtube works.
That's because Trotterboy Pathethic bought his subscribers, thinking that would get him the jackpot. Bought subscribers don't watch vlogs though.

I’ve always been baffled by the numbers on DIO. How can MPK have 228,000 subscribers but substantially fewer views on the videos he releases? It doesn’t make sense to me.
It's just more proof of his f**kery. He bought his way into the logarithm, but lacked the money to keep it going.

So.. I just finished watching teabag's video (Yes, it does take me a while to go through them... one can only stomach a few minutes at a time)

I have to say -and I may eat my words later-... but sneaky sneaky teabag! 😏 It was rather smart to reminisce about the good old days on his channel.

He is in hot water with his fans and viewers, and knows that begging will not take him anywhere but down. So first he says that he will go back to what the channel was at the beginning, more about the chateau life, and then shows them how nice those days were (they really were, I liked his videos a lot and in fact I found him first, and then discovered CD).. so, now lets see if he actually can follow through.
Who wants to wager? 😜
It won't work. He announced he had hours of footage to pick from in his last vlog, that showed him "editing" a recap. And now all he can come up with is 4 minutes of shots he had already used? It's fake, it's cheating and it's out in the open: he is a con man if ever there was one. Not a very good one too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, Teabeg is very sly. He’s getting ready for his “re-launch”…keep in mind, this will be the THIRD reset of his channel in 18 months!!! And so much air time given to SJ…he’s definitely trying to weasel his way back to a La La Lande invitation and SJ’s good favor. He’s shot himself in the foot so many times. His compilation of “days gone by” is sad…we’re not talking about years. It was 12 months!!! He makes it seem like he filmed for ages. Again, attention span of a fruit fly!
Personally I hope he does get invited back in at SJ's HMN. He'll be causing mayhem for her in each an every dirty corner and will only bring her down faster. Should be an interesting re- re- re- reunion....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It won't work. He announced he had hours of footage to pick from in his last vlog, that showed him "editing" a recap. And now all he can come up with is 4 minutes of shots he had already used? It's fake, it's cheating and it's out in the open: he is a con man if ever there was one. Not a very good one too
the bell tolls for MOLD
He cannot lie straight in a bed 🛌
Facts are facts - his entire demeanour screams - insolent rage 😡 there is no attempt at humor - he’s billieous and rude - biatiachhhi rude

it’s almost as if the inhabitants of begmsnia are afraid of him - so it was possibly all the Christmas when he was away

a complete mental health break for the family - might be the only decent thing he’s done … all year 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.