The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just one thing -: when I joined this group I found It witty & even light hearted but with so many new members (measure of success !) It has become more strident. Shame that Covid is taking all of us for a manic ride.
To be fair to the contributors of this thread, the blatant disregard of covid safety recommendations has upset many, especially those who have endured great suffering.

These indulgences mock pain and loss for many, and that is deeply offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sadie Petherick is a charmer - sweeping generalisation. Isn't her current boyfriend called Mo(hammed)?
A salient lesson. The wonders of ‘social media’ mean that potentially your views of the world from 10-11 years ago can be held in front of the world today and your views of the world today can be highlighted in 2030. Free speech and all that. Have fun Sadie Trotter.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank you. I tried to keep it cordial. Just highlighted their nuttiness I felt if I looked polite. Frankly a bit disappointed that I didn't flush Brenda out, but hey..there's always tomorrow!!! Too many people getting it now, close to home. Scary stuff.
You inspiled me to make comments on it too! Had 2 likes within minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sadie Petherick is a charmer - sweeping generalisation. Isn't her current boyfriend called Mo(hammed)?
Really, is anyone very surprised? I don't think that anyone would be too surprised to know that she didn't graduate with honours from charm school! I wonder if this will emerge in the comments on her next vlog? Seriously though, what a vile human being she is.

Reactions: 5
MP postet again: " break one - get 10 for free", just wished a happy new year and already asked for another spode plate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did Stephanie really just say they'd wanted to go to Venice next month? Girl, what the hell. What is it with these people and not being able to stay at home? In a giant chateau, nonetheless.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did Stephanie really just say they'd wanted to go to Venice next month? Girl, what the hell. What is it with these people and not being able to stay at home? In a giant chateau, nonetheless.
Unbelievable... So Selmar would be left behind to hold the fort, feed the animals, etc, etc...?
She just doesn't get it.

Reactions: 8
Here's another gem from Miss Petherick. I wonder if it's occurred to her that in France she's the immigrant. Probably not.
Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.49.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.49.34 PM.png

Wonder what would happen if Sadie's screen shots ended up there...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Would love to join but how could it be arranged without the lurking BeeGee getting her beady 👀’s on arrangements... 🤔🤔🤔 just had a thought, maybe we could meet in France, I know the paaarfect place 🏰

I’m too young ( cough) for a bus 🚎 tour

But I am entirely able to travel 🧳

I’d host any of tattle.life 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Dublin is amazing obviously 🙄
But we could sort something out -
When we’re all able to travel 🧳

🚨☎🚨☎ @vivaloca @princessandthePea
@Sol
👀. Let’s know ur still here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But she added that they cancelled it....

Reactions: 5
She did and they also talked about other people coming to stay and new volunteers at La Lande! How can they even consider either of these things in the current lockdown?

Also, although it's a very positive step that she is going to slim down her extensive wardrobes, the amount of clothing that she owns is just excessive and disgusting. She said she kept some things for years but to have that much excess is gross when others have next to nothing. She really is a spoilt, entitled 45 year old child. I will never understand why people send her gifts and money when they could be helping those who have lost their work and homes because of the pandemic.

How much prettier she looked with her natural dark hair in the photo when she was 16.

By the way, has anyone on FB enlightened BG about some of D. Jarvis's more deviant art? Am sure, as a good Irish Catholic, which is how she recently described herself, she would not approve of the used condom and his other explicit sex painting. Better take a closer look, Brenda. You may not be so keen on that family if you do! I love art and have seen a variety of different genres and styles but that's the first time I have ever seen a used condom in a painting! BG appears to be a big fan of his work!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unbelievable... So Selmar would be left behind to hold the fort, feed the animals, etc, etc...?
She just doesn't get it.
Please, missing carnival in Venice? Never

She did and they also talked about other people coming to stay and new volunteers at La Lande! How can they even consider either of these things in the current lockdown?

Also, although it's a very positive step that she is going to slim down her extensive wardrobes, the amount of clothing that she owns is just excessive and disgusting. She said she kept some things for years but to have that much excess is gross when others have next to nothing. She really is a spoilt, entitled 45 year old child. I will never understand why people send her gifts and money when they could be helping those who have lost their work and homes because of the pandemic.

How much prettier she looked with her natural dark hair in the photo when she was 16.

By the way, has anyone on FB enlightened BG about some of D. Jarvis's more deviant art? Am sure, as a good Irish Catholic, which is how she recently described herself, she would not approve of the used condom and his other explicit sex painting. Better take a closer look, Brenda. You may not be so keen on that family if you do! I love art and have seen a variety of different genres and styles but that's the first time I have ever seen a used condom in a painting! BG appears to be a big fan of his work!
This happens when you keep your size for decades. I am jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.