The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Stephanie blocks people from commenting on her page. I noticed that I've just been banned from commenting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
@Princess and the Pea please don't go! At least not completely 😉. What you said on fb was totally reasonable, too bad they obviously can't handle the truth.

I'd also like to point to @Incognito Chatelaine - you did make the list, but Brenda got your name wrong (ooops Brenda), she put secret chatelaine 😂😂. I wonder if her crack forensic team will be able to decipher that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was awful but I believe he lost his subscribers the moment he asked for money for a computer since his mobile was not good enough to create content. This was really a low. He had just 2 or 3 videos posted and already begged for money. Who in his age has no computer/notbook nowadays? His parents are well-off, too.
I have a theory....was ‘robbed’ in Paris (no insurance reimbursement or followup with the police?) and then unceremoniously kicked out of Lalande methinks there could be a Substance Abuse problem.

Reactions: 6
@Princess and the Pea please don't go! At least not completely 😉. What you said on fb was totally reasonable, too bad they obviously can't handle the truth.

I'd also like to point to @Incognito Chatelaine - you did make the list, but Brenda got your name wrong (ooops Brenda), she put secret chatelaine 😂😂. I wonder if her crack forensic team will be able to decipher that.
Mark is busy with blocking Trump from FB, he has no time to deal with Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she reads her she must have a good laugh, too. This will improve her mood.

I always " like" about 250 comments on Facebook before posting something critical. This worked for me sofar as camouflage 😂😎

Can I come, too, please?
♥♥♥Abbbbbsssssoooillllltttyyyy♥♥♥

You are more than welcome 🙏
🍹🍹🍹🍹✅✅✅🎄🎄🎄☎

As Soon as the global population has this pandemic under wraps

And to everyone ... we’re adults 🧑
We can travel 🧳

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪Happy to meet one and all 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Reactions: 4
I have a theory....was ‘robbed’ in Paris (no insurance reimbursement or followup with the police?) and then unceremoniously kicked out of Lalande methinks there could be a Substance Abuse problem.
Or just stupidity?

• Haha
It looks like Stephanie blocks people from commenting on her page. I noticed that I've just been banned from commenting.
The amateur admins have used the past few hours to try to sanitise the social media profile, a bit like flipping a hedgehog onto its back so that the soft side is only apparent. LOTLL herself doesn’t engage at all on her personal page of course, Yvonne ( SJ’s “virtual PA”) does it all. Yvonne is, I think, a rational, well meaning person; just a bit out of her depth ( understandable with the rabid ‘fans’ out there).
Dear Brenda has deleted, deleted; probably after ‘gentle persuasion’ from Lalande. It’s OK though - her Escape to Chateau de Lalande page is not a “fan page” according to the page info!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
"Escape to Chateau de Lalande” FB group is asking for "Your Best Inspiring Quote for 2021”. Most ‘liked’ phrase will appear on the header of the page...

Here goes my suggestion:

12.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree... but possibly, in the interest of Valerie's privacy, and as the comment has been deleted, we could also consider "Nous sommes tous Princess and the Pea" - especially if the Nom de Plume will have to be sacrificed. (Which I sort of hope it won't, but that is Valerie's decision.)
Indeed. My suggestion was partly in support and partly in jest (I think PatP used that expression herself). But I wouldn’t want to stick her name on the thread like that... wouldn’t want to be like BD with all things LaLande!

Reactions: 3
I agree... but possibly, in the interest of Valerie's privacy, and as the comment has been deleted, we could also consider "Nous sommes tous Princess and the Pea" - especially if the Nom de Plume will have to be sacrificed. (Which I sort of hope it won't, but that is Valerie's decision.)
♥♥♥♥ I’ll vote for either .. both very worthy

As we can laugh and do .....

This is my offering 😝😝🍹🍹🍹🍹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Princess and the Pea you did nothing wrong at all...so sorry you have had this harassment.
I’ll tell you where the wrong is - SJ ignoring Covid rules. Simple.
BG can say what she wants but she can’t argue with the facts. For every action there is a reaction... if SJ had behaved properly and stuck to the guidance there would have been nothing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
♥♥♥Abbbbbsssssoooillllltttyyyy♥♥♥

You are more than welcome 🙏
🍹🍹🍹🍹✅✅✅🎄🎄🎄☎

As Soon as the global population has this pandemic under wraps

And to everyone ... we’re adults 🧑
We can travel 🧳

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪Happy to meet one and all 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Would love to join but how could it be arranged without the lurking BeeGee getting her beady 👀’s on arrangements... 🤔🤔🤔 just had a thought, maybe we could meet in France, I know the paaarfect place 🏰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BG’s needs to get her own house in order I would suggest.
Seems a few cracks appearing - what dirty washing will come tumbling out I wonder? It’s always those with the most to hide who come out fists swinging.

• Haha
Lots of feathers ruffled today - Hey Thor what's going on? Have just got in & seen a great slanging match in progress - civil war? So be It & evening entertainment assured.
One quickie I can add something to Is Tomaz's demise. All his own work with very little help from BG - primarily rubbish content without researching ANYTHING even the English words & secondly his demands on Patreon - he got the laptop but really he wanted the rent for his own place plus the money to furnish It (seen MP's no limits grab) & finally being rude if anyone suggested he got a job "May you rot in hell" etc or even mentioned his combover. .Now back to surfing through Lalande's pick of the day. Just one thing -: when I joined this group I found It witty & even light hearted but with so many new members (measure of success !) It has become more strident. Shame that Covid is taking all of us for a manic ride.
Way back I thought of title Grifters and Grafters as next title but the thread has taken another turn now so ' Valéry c'est moi' '?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.