The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, what a burn!

Yvonne - 1 Brenda - 0

Wonder how Brenda will respond (retaliate)...
Let’s hope she doesn't pull a "Tomaz" on her? 😟
Exactly, what a burn!

Yvonne - 1 Brenda - 0

But she does now tattle 😂😂😂

Exactly, what a burn!

Yvonne - 1 Brenda - 0

Let’s hope she doesn't pull a "Tomaz" on her? 😟
Exactly, what a burn!

Yvonne - 1 Brenda - 0

But she does now tattle
What? She didn't mention me. I am a well known member here! Can I sue her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously, I think it is best if I leave under this nom de plume. I've had a couple of messages telling me to back off on SJ. I've had 4 views of my Linked In profile yesterday/today. I've set my FB to highest security settings & made my Instagram account private. Seeing some of the reactions of the SJ fans I think it's best I lay low for a bit. Had another message from YV - confirming that she does not get paid for what she does (??WTF??!!) "If you wish to continue this discussion, you will have to do so with Stephanie." - replied that I didn't want to bother her with something trivial (sarcasm alert). Needless to say that went right over her head & have been told that she's removing me from her list of contacts. How will I survive? Have blocked most of the crazies but it looks like my comment has been removed so can't see them all anyway. Good luck tattlers, weeping into my toile de jouy hankie x
Do not go anywhere - you have done nothing wrong -

FB have been alerted to DB

There is another donegal saying
Her teeth 🦷 are lovely
It’s her gums that have to leave .....

Tattle.life is about views and opinions

Yours are as valid as any

As befor ... dublin is here so why don’t you come on over Valerie 😝🇮🇪🇮🇪 🍹

As soon as the pandemic allows ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It is very disingenuous for Yvonne to say she doesn't know who Brenda is, when only a few weeks ago in an official Chateau post Brenda's site Escape to Lalande was sanctioned as the official fan group. I noticed Brenda did join in the last live chat under the Escape to LL name.
SJ seriously needs to employ professional PR if she is to continue as a social media business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@NorrisCS Hardly. I think what Dear Brenda means is she is spending time trying to match up Tattler names with those Facebook profiles who are members of her group. I’ve had fun over the past few weeks saying here that I’ve posted certain comments on her posts - I hope she’s been searching for them word-for-word as I have not actually posted anything for her to find!
If she reads her she must have a good laugh, too. This will improve her mood.

No.... what I believe dearest DB is “threatening” is that she will expose the people here, root out their real names, and name and shame them on Escape to the heap in the middle of nowhere and then by invoking the 25th Amendment remove them from the group.... she’s out of her bin!
I always " like" about 250 comments on Facebook before posting something critical. This worked for me sofar as camouflage 😂😎

Do not go anywhere - you have done nothing wrong -

FB have been alerted to DB

There is another donegal saying
Her teeth 🦷 are lovely
It’s her gums that have to leave .....

Tattle.life is about views and opinions

Yours are as valid as any

As befor ... dublin is here so why don’t you come on over Valerie 😝🇮🇪🇮🇪 🍹

As soon as the pandemic allows ...
Can I come, too, please?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously, I think it is best if I leave under this nom de plume. I've had a couple of messages telling me to back off on SJ. I've had 4 views of my Linked In profile yesterday/today. I've set my FB to highest security settings & made my Instagram account private. Seeing some of the reactions of the SJ fans I think it's best I lay low for a bit. Had another message from YV - confirming that she does not get paid for what she does (??WTF??!!) "If you wish to continue this discussion, you will have to do so with Stephanie." - replied that I didn't want to bother her with something trivial (sarcasm alert). Needless to say that went right over her head & have been told that she's removing me from her list of contacts. How will I survive? Have blocked most of the crazies but it looks like my comment has been removed so can't see them all anyway. Good luck tattlers, weeping into my toile de jouy hankie x
I know that you have said you are fed up with all this, and I don't blame you. It's easy to come back under another name if that would make you more comfortable, just don't leave altogether.
Please know that single handedly I believe you were responsible for: questions being asked that should have been addressed long ago about serious issues surrounding the lalander's attitude to covid; planting many seeds of doubt in closed minds about where the fairy tale ends and real life begins; remaining calm and standing up for yourself against the most vile of comments on FB; keeping the conversation going in spite of attempts to frighten you off; indirectly revealing a really ugly side of BG (whether you are a SJ fan or not - who needs PR like that from a mod?); and exposing a couple of superfans whose extreme comments will hopefully make SJ realise what she might be up against if they should happen to turn against her. She said in a recent patron video that she wants a lock put on the new china pantry door. Maybe she should consider a rather more robust approach to her own safety rather than fuss about protecting her porcelain.
So, I think you did a massive amout of good in one day and I join others who have said they have 'got your back' if you need us. I believe that both fans, ex-fans and SJ herself will all benefit from your efforts in one way or the other.👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think my comment has been removed as I've just looked and it has gone.
I just looked too. It has gone and as such so have all the other comments... from the cool aid drinkers and from your supporters... probably good for @Princess and the Pea really but it also shows cowardice as they cannot take the heat. Likewise DB removing her posts. Must check the page out unless they’ve busted me....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just looked too. It has gone and as such so have all the other comments... from the cool aid drinkers and from your supporters... probably good for @Princess and the Pea really but it also shows cowardice as they cannot take the heat. Likewise DB removing her posts. Must check the page out unless they’ve busted me....
Removed rather to cover the crazy comments than the critical one.

It is very disingenuous for Yvonne to say she doesn't know who Brenda is, when only a few weeks ago in an official Chateau post Brenda's site Escape to Lalande was sanctioned as the official fan group. I noticed Brenda did join in the last live chat under the Escape to LL name.
SJ seriously needs to employ professional PR if she is to continue as a social media business.
Ah, good to know. Maybe I will ask her something with my sons yt account "ninjago mindcraft fortnite fan" look out for me😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Consensus is it was Yvonne burning Brenda... Brenda Who?

• Heart
What a magnificent way of shooting yourself in the foot...
Great to have an influx of people checking this site and figuring out for themselves if what BG expresses is true or not.
forensic IT evidence? what is she taking ? maybe some fun articles on CNN travel or daily mail would help her wake up

Thanks I've just looked at @ChocLilli's post & seen the BJ post. Oh dear oh dear. Sorry, I got it wrong - I got an invitation to 'like' SJ page which would've been sent by Yvonne. Which made me laugh my pants off.

Oh dear. Oh dear. I've never won anything in my life & I am now top of the pops in the mammy craic/crack hit list.
now you are famous

So when he wants shallow sex she let him fly to Lalande? 😂.... This was mean, sorry....
dont feel bad we are all thinking that he must have enouht of strict pretend rules at home, he is no alfa macho man who would feel good in that position, so he if whisked away to party to oblivion with lowered morals, swinging, nude photos, skimpy clothes and lingeree on display non stop - you know it is all art :m ... comes home and feels guilty, wants to redeem himself and is obedient for the rest of the year (this is how she likes them)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the result Brenda wants, don't give it to her. Please consider coming back to TL under a new nom de plume! You did nothing wrong and will be missed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
change the nick, come back and blink twice we will know
I really think you should not let them bully you into silence, you are not the one who did anything wrong

Reactions: 14
Social media crisis management fail.

1.Two official Facebook groups, one gone under much drama and the other renamed and declared the official.
2. Brenda doxxing in clear violation of many laws. Post deleted.
3. Posts deleted without public response

Zero response, consistent brand voice (nope), social listening (pbly not), well defined roles (ERP!)

I would have respect if the tone returning after break was after introspection, we realized that our holiday celebrations were not the best judgement, we have let you down.... donation to local hospital, clinic, something instead of. Oh more spode, limoges, TEA daahling.

My friend's husband is recovering from his 2nd surgery related to his covid infection. Currently, he is in hospital hallway since all beds are full.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
she was throwing a shade (obviously they want to distance her business page from brenda's fanatic club)

At least that presents some ideas for the next thread title... Chateau Diaries #8: Nous sommes tous Valerie? lol
Time to start thinking about next thread. I’m all for @LB89 s suggestion “#Nous sommes tous Valerie” in the light of her courage and bravery in the face of the outrageous ultrafandom’s behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s something creepy about Philip. Like he’s spent years grooming himself to be something he isn’t. Learning almost perfect English - “well educated”. The “family rings”... - smacking of aristocracy (but he isn’t) - bought in some old jewellery shop. Like he’s studied a How To on being perceived as educated / gentry / sophisticated / arty / upper class. He’s fake as fake can be.
Is that Kim too, with the child and behind her the mysterious man in the kitchen and in the mirror?
I think so. Foto Twitter 13 may 2018.
View attachment 368638
Is that Nic on the far left, with no shirt?

Reactions: 2
Time to start thinking about next thread. I’m all for @LB89 s suggestion “#Nous sommes tous Valerie” in the light of her courage and bravery in the face of the outrageous ultrafandom’s behaviour.
I agree... but possibly, in the interest of Valerie's privacy, and as the comment has been deleted, we could also consider "Nous sommes tous Princess and the Pea" - especially if the Nom de Plume will have to be sacrificed. (Which I sort of hope it won't, but that is Valerie's decision.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.