The Chateau Diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is MORE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @66carola for the new title.

@Pno I think you're right, even they had money, Jarvis' were on a budget. There's no doubt their business wasn't a lucrative one, but they decided to save their money and invest into properties. Isabel is sitting on the fortune after Derek died, otherwise SJ would've surely spent on the renovations and decoration.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Day 10, around 22:48
She sings a few bars from Mozarts Requiem, the alto part.
LOL that's an organ demo - Cat even says at 21.58 "its even got a choir in singing Mozart's Requiem"

So THIS is why some people think Cat is an amazing singer? Because she half-arse mumbled 2 syllables at 22.01 and 4 syllables at 22.06?

Hardly Glyndebourne.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
@PeacockQueen Cats voice is good for a choir, she's no soloist.

LOTL is raking in money this month with her advert calendar. If she gets to Venice I'm sure she rewards herself with a nice Murano chandelier, the one her daddy bought her is not big enough for the dining room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes. It's hold/cold/hot/cold. Leaves the victim in a constant state of confusion.
Can you link/timestamp some examples of when she is cold to Marie? Never seen this and I've watched every video

the most powerful weapon is to confuse the victim, distort their reality so they stop trusting their judgement and dive deep into the rabbit hole ...
Can you link/timestamp some examples of her confusing and distorting reality of her friends/family/volunteers? Never seen it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Other than performances for friends etc, and guest spots at her workshops, has SJ actually performed professionally anywhere? (Not talking about college performances whilst training.) Perhaps she was a soloist at Glyndebourne?
I can't find any references to her as a soprano, other than sources related to Lalande or ETTC.

Reactions: 11
Can you link/timestamp some examples of when she is cold to Marie? Never seen this and I've watched every video

Can you link/timestamp some examples of her confusing and distorting reality of her friends/family/volunteers? Never seen it
Me neither. They all tease each other on occasions but I just don’t see many truly negative interactions.

Reactions: 18

Agent u need train better :m
As a training manual read all threads here followed by rewatching her videos from the beginning
Then come here and make a report
If u still dont see, we will talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
ok... someone saying they feel SORRY for SJ because she has NO DIRECTION and poor little lonely jarvey had to sit all alone in her big chateau just waiting for people to come and Visit her!! WOW now IF THATS not a few months in the SALT MINES I just dont know what is!! I mean SJ and Nelson Mandela they are like 🤞 😑 and pardon me while I throw up a little in my mouth.... COME ON.... people have done A LOT MORE with A LOT LESS then miss spoiled rotten panties over there. Not for nothing but, there are many many women here in Los Angeles DESPERATELY hanging on to their once GORGEOUS looks - and she is gorgeous - but do not ever hang your hat on that - have you seen some actresses lately.... that look like CIRCUS FREAKS.... I mean J-Lo looks DROP DEAD GORGE but that takes a TEAM and a high six figure amount to keep her looking like that (olive oil my ass) but what will she be looking like at 60.... 65... that's when it REALLY starts turning into circus freak city - have you seen madonna lately? or worse Pamela Anderson? I mean she made a cartoon of herself before age but now .... shiver.... heather locklear... cute woman... now...😳 sooo work hard, make good choices, give back to the planet and dont be a selfish prick - easy. And WTF... M POTTS is actually MARRIED to that woman?? And she sits there TALKING about how they are NEVER apart for Christmas and how they travel together and her live life is tickety-boo... WHAT THE ACTUAL- F... oh... we would be spending xmas apart this year if that was my husband...🤔 I've had PLENTY of dinners with my hubby's ex's and PLENTY of them still have designs but xmas..... no... I would draw the line.... AND I would only have gotten married to have a family... and that would have been ALL SEWN UP by now... sooo ya... what is she waiting for... 😜 much nicer human than I am I guess🤣🤣🤣🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Other than performances for friends etc, and guest spots at her workshops, has SJ actually performed professionally anywhere? (Not talking about college performances whilst training.) Perhaps she was a soloist at Glyndebourne?
I can't find any references to her as a soprano, other than sources related to Lalande or ETTC.

Also if you continue watching you'll hear that she's replaced the original copyrighted music with free one, so she can continue to monetize the video.

Agent u need train better :m
As a training manual read all threads here followed by rewatching her videos from the beginning
Then come here and make a report
If u still dont see, we will talk
In your defense, I would like to say to those that need visual proof (time stamping). It is not how things work. Master manipulators work their magic over a period of time, and very seldom do they ever show any signs of miscontemptment with their subs because their subs are so fragile they know they will break them. But if you read between the lines and know how they operate you will see the work being done. I can give you an exemple if you like. SJ walks into the flower room and says I'm going to help you do this or that, M smiles and says okay, SJ asks what is M going to be doing first, M smiles enjoying the contact thinking its directed at her personally, small description prevails, SJ then says okay well I'm going to go to the kitchen and have a cup of tea. Bye. Let me know how it looks when you're finished. Boom, pull the rug from under M's feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Also if you continue watching you'll hear that she's replaced the original copyrighted music with free one, so she can continue to monetize the video.
A concert in her local church? Hardly the pinacle of a glittering musical career!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you @66carola for the new title.

@Pno I think you're right, even they had money, Jarvis' were on a budget. There's no doubt their business wasn't a lucrative one, but they decided to save their money and invest into properties. Isabel is sitting on the fortune after Derek died, otherwise SJ would've surely spent on the renovations and decoration.
Yes, great title!! These Advent are supposed to be ideas about things to do or make for the Christmas season.. Q & A session is a cop out IMO. Oh can't be arsed to make anything or do anything with BBJ today. One question about their love live's was interesting! SJ Hers is Tikety boo!!! Mmm.. Who is she getting it on with then?? The plot thickens.. M or F??

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Covert narcissists are just that. Covert. It is subtle. Undermining her floral arrangements twice recently with the bedroom arrangement jushing up with tat. Then the wreath, fishing out the tattiest bows ever seen. Aided and abetted by Philip with their little jokes together at Marie's expense. Then back to 'You know how much I love you' comment & OTT praise on latest table arrangements. It's the flip flop between the 2 settings that someone who seems fragile like Marie is left in a mix of confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, great title!! These Advent are supposed to be ideas about things to do or make for the Christmas season.. Q & A session is a cop out IMO. Oh can't be arsed to make anything or do anything with BBJ today. One question about their love live's was interesting! SJ Hers is Tikety boo!!! Mmm.. Who is she getting it on with then?? The plot thickens.. M or F??
She probably swings both ways, its all andulation anyway M or F

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A concert in her local church? Hardly the pinacle of a glittering musical career!
Though she never said she had one. She once said that she never worked as an opera singer. And that it wasn't her idea in the first place to become one.

Reactions: 14
@Princess and the Pea "You're falling into the trap of blaming the SJ victims by calling Natti 'nutty'. Most normal people don't realise they're being manipulated by a narcissist."

:LOL::LOL: Whatever you think, think the opposite ...
1. it's alliteration
2. Nati has become nutty by being there
3. No offence but if you read my previous posts you will realise that I can very quickly see people clearly for who and what they are and I'm way too strong minded to fall into any traps - on here or in real life
Maybe .. I'm not 'normal' 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Princess and the Pea "You're falling into the trap of blaming the SJ victims by calling Natti 'nutty'. Most normal people don't realise they're being manipulated by a narcissist."

:LOL::LOL: Whatever you think, think the opposite ...
1. it's alliteration
2. Nati has become nutty by being there
3. No offence but if you read my previous posts you will realise that I can very quickly see people clearly for who and what they are and I'm way too strong minded to fall into any traps - on here or in real life
No offence meant. I thought I was an astute person but I got conned good & proper by a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
No offence meant. I thought I was an astute person but I got conned good & proper by a narcissist.
I'm sorry to hear that and have watched this happen to many people in life.
I am currently keeping a very close eye on on an in-law situation at the moment for similar reasons to protect an elderly person if needed. Every move and nuance made is not going unnoticed. And oh my god if anything is tried they are going to be so sorry because I will come down on the perpetrator like a ton of bricks and I will break them as easily as a pane of glass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Could mean anything : she has no sex because she doesn't want sex. She has a bit of sex and that's plenty for her. She has plenty of sex and that's good enough. She has a satisfier. Or that's where finalement the local French artisan comes in😂😂😂

• Heart
Though she never said she had one. She once said that she never worked as an opera singer. And that it wasn't her idea in the first place to become one.
No to be fair, she hasn't. When previous comments referred to a couple of snatched bars of music by Cat as "hardly Glyndebourne", it is interesting to note that SJ hasn't exactly scaled the dizzy heights either. Cat is quite self- deprecating about her musical ability and other than singing in that trio, I am not aware of her pushing herself into the limelight at all. It would be good to hear both Cat and Philip singing their own to be able to make a fair judgement.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.