The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
clearly the big question in all of the DIO mishygos : is Andrew left handed? I for one insist Michael immediately release a video or statement telling us the truth also he should included the answer to “does Andrew dress left or right?”- maybe one our dark web researchers already know the answers?

anyhow-inquiring minds over there at Humble Opinions
Couldn't see which way he dressed as the lollipop was in the way ( thank you jikki2 - I love your posts!). I have been seeing circles ever since.🍭As for my delicate sensibilities- well 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ANDREW: THE MAN WITH THE PERMANENT SMILE

Is Andrew real, or is he a moron or even a hologram?

Andrew's permanent smile has baffled doctors and scientists for years. He hasn't stopped smiling since the day he was born. Extensive studies and research have so far yielded nothing. No one understands why Andrew wears a permanent smile on his face. Is it a genetic condition? One doctor, whose tests included dropping heavy weights on his bare feet, telling him that he had cancer, a brain tumour, and Covid, and depriving him of his phone and food for lengthy periods said "No matter what you do to Andrew he's always smiling. It's simply not normal for someone to smile all the time, even when pain is inflicted. In fact, the more you make him suffer the more he smiles." His mother said "Andrew was born smiling. Most babies scream and cry when they're born, but not Andrew. I was initially very pleased but after a few weeks I started to worry". And one of Andrew's friends said "You can be having a serious discussion with someone and Andrew will just sit there smiling inanely ... it can be quite disconcerting at times". Researchers still can't work out how Andrew eats and speaks if he's smiling all the time ...
@TheTaxInspector , you my friend, are a mad genius! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I could read what you write all day long and constantly be in stitches! Oh Andrew, if we only knew what you were thinking? Many have speculated your inner thoughts, but what’s really going on behind that spinning hamster wheel in your brain?

Reactions: 12
Oh, and I just checked.
Teabeg's videos are still prominently displayed on his site. At least they are here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh, and I just checked.
Teabeg's videos are still prominently displayed on his site. At least they are here.
I mean the sob video just before PART 1 & PART 2 introducing Mr Smiles, the one where he shamelessly begged for more money... looks like he switched it to private...
1627222031332.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't see which way he dressed as the lollipop was in the way ( thank you jikki2 - I love your posts!). I have been seeing circles ever since.🍭As for my delicate sensibilities- well 😳
I'm not sure if he is left handed but something about Andrew curves to the left. And it seems to run in the family ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way these two are twins
I have been debating this myself, even with the birthday photo from instagram with "mom" in the middle. They could be fraternal twins but still have more similar features or they could not be related at all, but found each other and came up with this twin experience.

Reactions: 7
I've been watching Not Quite A Chateau DIY @Mummy Dearest , more down to earth, no shenanigans, no Patreon, no GFM, no grift. You might like this couple?

@PatinaDetritus , go to your history of videos on YT, if you watched all or part, it'll show up there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And certainly not to clean the entrence hall ... :D what a disapointment it must have been...that colombian snack isnt going to stay...teabeg has to do it himself again...;)
"Colombian snack isn't going to stay" -- some iteration of this -- Tattle poets, ahoy! -- is a thread title candidate. Ur killin me. This will have to do for my arepa emoji. 🌮

Reactions: 8
Interestingly, when I looked on their website some time ago, I noticed that they are no longer doing weddings. All wedding enquiries have been referred to Anna and Edd at Chateau Lagorce!
Yes I checked out their site this morning and no mention of weddings and no explanation as to why not, it's just not mention at all.
It could be because of the pandemic or because Gwen has a baby attached to her at the moment, but those reasons could easily have a short sweet explanation on their website. So, this leads me to wonder if they have stopped for other reasons, like have Angel and Dick launched a case against not just Michael but them, or did they not have proper licences to house weddings there?????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I agree I had a total moment of madness but soon saw my error
Yes, I have to think about my willingness to be fleeced. It is fascist rhetoric, and I've managed to resist all the rest of them so far.
I never saw the chateau as a hierarchical power structure, built, as is all Mussolini architecture, for spectacle. Certainly it is and certainly that, and Daddyesque strong men, is what Mein Stefani is all about.
The fascist pastoral thing, love of the past, is where the hippies and the fascists, who are sometimes one and the same, cross paths. And that's where she got me, all nations, one roof, one fabulous restoration project, sorely needed and capable of real local economic/culture and patrimony power, funded by small donors from the world over. I can go to the party from thousands of miles away....
Still not down to how the fascist rhetoric got me.....how I was willing to ignore red flags like Isabel and Gerald still propping up their 45-year-old baby....

Reactions: 8
Beg pardon? Mojo BIZARRE? How very dare you!:devilish:
@MojoDublin ’s writing style was formulated light years into the future, as she is a supreme being from a time and space beyond our comprehension. She astral projected back in time to teach us earthlings the future of writing to better prepare us for the chateaupocolipse that will inevitably destroy our planet, for now that we are aware of the potential for this impending disaster, it is up to us, gifted with this powerful knowledge, to rid the world of scrounging charlatans brainwashing unsuspecting victims into giving up their worldly goods.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Am new to this How do you find out who is who
I love this! And I’m going to steal it…I will give you full credit! My go to is “what do you think this is, Mom’s Diner? We’re having ‘eat it or starve’” It’s pretty harsh, but it gets my point across to three children who each think I’m a short order cook.
[/QUOTE
I love this! And I’m going to steal it…I will give you full credit! My go to is “what do you think this is, Mom’s Diner? We’re having ‘eat it or starve’” It’s pretty harsh, but it gets my point across to three children who each think I’m a short order cook.
Let me know how you get on. After about 5 years mine stop asking. They just knew they were having 'if it's' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I checked out their site this morning and no mention of weddings and no explanation as to why not, it's just not mention at all.
It could be because of the pandemic or because Gwen has a baby attached to her at the moment, but those reasons could easily have a short sweet explanation on their website. So, this leads me to wonder if they have stopped for other reasons, like have Angel and Dick launched a case against not just Michael but them, or did they not have proper licences to house weddings there?????
If I was a betting person I'd say the latter. When have these grifters done anything properly?

• Heart
I guess it's the pressure of having to spend facetime with his ex. I mean, what man would put his wife and kid through such stress? It's just weird and I hope she has had enough of it. Now, she could be a little dependent on him which is why she is there, I mean emotionally dependent. I know of some couples like this and it takes years for one or the other to finally wake up. Sad all round. And I think SJ treats her badly and mocks as we heard in the flog.
Are you confusing Ruthy & Potts (not married, no kids) with Marie & Elusive Nick and Antoine Marie's kid?
Ruth is the one that has declined to be in videos, Marie plus her boy are fully on camera while husband Nick wears a paper bag over his head or a mask to hide his identity or is behind the camera or not around at all where they are filming .
Either way, it is such an odd thing for them to be exes and buddy buddy let alone owning a chateau together, or at least odd for most people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.