The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian the electrician(?) doing the cooking one evening! (Fish & Chips) .
Selmar's constant laughter on this vlog is just as annoying as Marie's laugh! Like her, he laughs even when nothing's funny! Ian is the sanest person in that place. A lot of filming of murky water when they were feeding the fish! I see Ian and Steve managed to escape from Selmar when he wasn't looking! Kirsty (and Dan's drone!) handle the sheep so much better than the circus performers do! At least this video had a lot more content than Selmar's usual vlogs and having other people in it helped make it more interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🔥☄☄☄☄

Ma Petherick wake up

Your bombing again 😈
clearly the big question in all of the DIO mishygos : is Andrew left handed? I for one insist Michael immediately release a video or statement telling us the truth also he should included the answer to “does Andrew dress left or right?”- maybe one our dark web researchers already know the answers?

anyhow-inquiring minds over there at Humble Opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I completely agree with your thoughts. Every time Sadie shows her daughter, she just silently looks at her Mum like “okay Mum keep panning”. She seems embarrassed and unsure; this seems like a perfectly honest/normal reaction.
Olivia is a surly teenager totally embarrassed by the adult antics around her. Totally normal teenager IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies if this has been said already but there’s just so much to read on here at the moment I’m still catching up 👍 so Andrews Instagram account is now private & the twins seem to have another one ? 😳
A new niche has appeared...beardgays....omg they all look alike... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I am curious how long teabeg can keep his personal life private....he is clearly to full of himself and his escapades..that i dont think the secrecy will be longlived..He started the whole mess with putting al his escapades on his Instagram....under the influence of alcohol and drugs...and he loves his likes....and first of all himself.... is a real showoff...so this keeping his private life private isnt going to last...he is too much an exhibitionist for that...
He‘s quite the dumb bunny, the disconnect between his channel and his Instagram didn’t do him any favors, very contradictory. If he were a smart bunny, he’d get a finstagram account where he can post all of his thirst trap photos and unsavory behavior. Before you say, he did this because he’s clever, nay, nay. When your bread and butter comes from running a channel revolving around a family fixing up a chateau and renovating a cottage to pay homage to a beloved children’s writer, (or whatever the schtick is he’s going for), and your IG account reflects that, you don’t go tarting it up with boy toys, booze, brand name goods, pictures with your balls squished into your jeans (that one still haunts me), sucking in your cheeks like your Kate freaking Moss, (nice try Zoolander), and flaunting and philandering around Spain for two months. It’s going to damage the “wholesome” image you started with, you know the one you’re actually lying about. Think about it, would any of us really know about Spain if he actively tried to hide it and keep it secret, maybe we would, but we wouldn’t know all the juicy details.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Let's look facts in the face. He presented himself as a multitalented artist and craftsman, snob because of being privileged, flirty with miss Lalanda, intellectual, kind-of-aristocrat with posh accent, that wants to help his family renovate a chateau and at the same time renovate for himself a cottage in Beatrix-Potter inspired style.
However grand Teabag may consider himself, he certainly doesn't have a "posh accent"! At best it's an Estuary/ Essex hybrid accent. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Clearly some media PR consultant has gotten a hold of the Brand

Is MOLD to become the next Britney 😈

Petherick Doing It Ourselves
Hi guys and thanks for visiting my page. I’m dedicated to bringing you interesting new content and showing you how I’m restoring the chateau. Although I live in this amazing building I don’t own it and youtube is my only income, as I have dedicated my time to Bringing it back to life. Your help will enable me to stay here and keep working on it while creating videos showing you my progress. I will be giving away special gifts for all my patrons. As a patron you will receive prints of my artwork for lower and mid tier members and Personalised original artworks for high tier patrons. Please send me your address upon sign up to receive your exclusive patron gift. Let’s all work together to create something beautiful.

Odly enough many many patrons never received artwork or cards
Still telling porkies 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just noticed that teabag has removed his sob-sob-gimme-money-now-i-been wrong video.... sorry, if it's already been discussed! Wonder if he'll still get any ad revenues from the removed vid...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just noticed that teabag has removed his sob-sob-gimme-money-now-i-been wrong video.... sorry, if it's already been discussed! Wonder if he'll still get any ad revenues from the removed vid...
Hidden
Not gone ….
That grifter wasent letting the cash go
Might be in for a little land thou ….

Payment is based on the viewing for the month
Not 4 days 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Marquis de Potpourri, post:
@MojoDublin those screenshots are a treasure trove of thread titles!
😎

At the speed of this thread 🧵
New title required …..

However at the moment our front winner is this beauty
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

title thread 🧵
author ✍ @Seeingitasitis

No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

😈
LikeHahaHeart Reactions: Lorelei60, Balmoral, ViewerLA and 30 others

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

To be clear Vote 🗳 with the icon
Reposting -
… I vote this … X

To show we bear no grudge 😂
Offerings are poached direct from IMHO

Vote 🗳❤
"Tattlers are good for something, right" (author Brenda Moore)

Vote 🗳 😂
"Money, money, money is what's it's all about at Begmania" (Anne Wilson)

Vote 🗳 ☹
"Nothing in that chateau belongs to Michael. NADA!" (Anne Wilson)

Vote 🗳 👍
"Just follow the money trail." (Anne Wilson)

Vote 🗳 🤢
"Arrogance, delusions and naivete rule supreme at Begmania." (Jennie Gibson)
1627219114266.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to take all of your snow! And, if you don’t mind my asking, where are you at that you have snow? That’s so hard for me to fathom right now! A fellow furniture refinisher?! How exciting to find a kindred spirit! ❤ I hope it warms up for so you can work on it, it’s so frustrating having to let the furniture sit because of the weather!
Down Under! In the middle of winter we occasionally get snow down to sea level where I live. Only it never settles so no fun, just so cold. I will get back to project when it warms up in a couple of months. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Correct ….
Check the photo Andrew is the older …

not by twin minutes
By at leaste 2 years ….

My father was one of 5 boys -
3 of them - if you didn’t know them on a daily basis looked like triplets -

They ain’t twins 🤓 that’s the brothel marketing tool - for fantasy island 🏝

Only there’s no tattoo squeaking
“The plane ✈ the plane “

😈 photo by @Camembert
I'm confused now. That looks like a set of triplets or is it just the Madrid sex worker 'look'?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take offence to that 😂

Today we're gonna tour Le Mans with facts from Wikipedia. Rejoice!

Oh what fun! I love it when she plays a travel show host 🙄. Let’s see, first we’ll get a sped up montage of them driving into said town. Second will be finding a place to park while talking about said town. Third will be clips of the buildings and window shopping without actually going inside. Fourth will be finding the oldest church in said town while audibly gasping at its grandeur and reading from a pamphlet on the history of its facade. Fifth talking about the entrance of the church and after an eternity, actually finding it. Sixth, going inside, and again, reading from said pamphlet to display how knowledgeable, (literate) she is and audibly gasping at the stained glass windows and comparing something to the lalaland chapel. Seventh, Philip talking about something wood, the pews, the ceiling, the confessional? Eighth, going to a local brocante or antique store to look and, possibly/probably, buy more crap they don’t need, Ninth, show obligatory food ”eating” but actually just holding it while faking that it’s in her mouth. And finally, tenth, sped up montage of the drive home, while saying “it’s so good to be home” or something indicating that today has been such a long day and how relieved they are to see the crumbling facade of the Shitoo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
ANDREW: THE MAN WITH THE PERMANENT SMILE

Is Andrew real, or is he a moron or even a hologram?

Andrew's permanent smile has baffled doctors and scientists for years. He hasn't stopped smiling since the day he was born. Extensive studies and research have so far yielded nothing. No one understands why Andrew wears a permanent smile on his face. Is it a genetic condition? One doctor, whose tests included dropping heavy weights on his bare feet, telling him that he had cancer, a brain tumour, and Covid, and depriving him of his phone and food for lengthy periods said "No matter what you do to Andrew he's always smiling. It's simply not normal for someone to smile all the time, even when pain is inflicted. In fact, the more you make him suffer the more he smiles." His mother said "Andrew was born smiling. Most babies scream and cry when they're born, but not Andrew. I was initially very pleased but after a few weeks I started to worry". And one of Andrew's friends said "You can be having a serious discussion with someone and Andrew will just sit there smiling inanely ... it can be quite disconcerting at times". Researchers still can't work out how Andrew eats and speaks if he's smiling all the time ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.