The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and this is those who know what went down at Manumission and The Manumission Hotel.
You are not telling me these party people in their wendy house are not cut from the same cloth
1606517918985.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear to god i would do if i had a FB account. Its a shame its missing a central character
View attachment 326531

Curiouser and Curiouser - Come down the rabbit hole with me. I will play with you, pay attention to you, fawn all over you and then drop you faster than a hot potato. Drink me in, eat me up but watch your back for I am the queen of hearts.
View attachment 326523
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸ¦„ πŸ†˜ πŸ¦„πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨

Straight off LOTL insta apparently
Posted on donegal trotters page by a new lanande court jester

Am pickleing in a vat of armanac
Should be ready 24 th dec

... and this is those who know what went down at Manumission and The Manumission Hotel.
You are not telling me these party people in their wendy house are not cut from the same cloth
View attachment 326598
Whahaha πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 326598
you just killed me! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please tell me more! More memes please 🀩

Whahaha πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„
I just don't get that woman, what is her actual role in this mess?

Absolutely agree
It is against the rules of this site, but strictly legally speaking, the info is in land registry which is in public domain and accessible to anyone!
the pictures are snapshots from her own vlog The Chateau Diaries 059: A Chateau, a Madonna, and DIOR where she lovingly asked her Wendy to clean her windows at 11:22

I know it doesn't fit the narrative, but isn't it great to have the whole picture for a change?

Good grief - that's a lot of work there - thank you for transcribing it. When SJ says to Selmar β€˜you really *saved* me and mummy’ πŸ‘€ and β€˜we’ve done it together Selmar’..... seriously Stephanie ?

As far as the tango goes ... yes it’s passionless (I also saw him change his grip on SJ) but ultimately this man is a passive admirer, he will occasionally inch forward in a sub manner, if he thinks it may not be noticed, but he doesn’t have the confidence to make any overt moves. I feel he knows his place in the pecking order of Lalande/LOTL but his eyes betray his heart. SJ would never be involved with Selmar. He’s a good guy but not one for Ms. Jarvis.

I see her as someone who loves to be adored - in friendships and personal relationships. I don’t want to use the phrase β€˜dog in the manger’ but can think of no other .... she will always keep the men in her life close to her, even if they become ex-boyfriends. As @sandro37 says, she will tighten the leash if one of her pack makes a move to escape, albeit with compliments and emotional
when I was transcribing it I realized that
"I was on the beautiful place, on the farm, but at one point I got a feeling I had to go, and really I had to come, I don't, I cannot explain, I already was connected to it, to come here, so I drove months before I was expected here..." - Selmar believes that there was some unexplainable higher calling, something in the stars what got him there, that he was supposed to come and it was confirmed by getting his "business" off the ground in random country during pandemic

what we often see in these parasitic relationships is that the person believes/ is made to believe, that there is something more to their story what noone else understands just them, that it is so so special, all of it

• Heart

Whahaha πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„
Souls or ass holes

insta pic yes, i know people with accounts ;) we are only as strong as our network

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🍾

1606519284785.png

LOTL has just revealed the Health and Safety posters for Christmas at La Lande

View attachment 326607
he is a man who strangely has more prancing suits than woodwork tools
1606519692115.png

Oh dear lord this was thrown up in google images - looks like dick and angels pole position is being eclipsed
1606520249197.png

and next to the image was this .. so anyone want to superslueth this .. feels like a touch of the BG's
1606520787083.png

Separated at birth ..
1606521782743.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Souls or ass holes

insta pic yes, i know people with accounts ;) we are only as strong as our network

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🍾

View attachment 326614

he is a man who strangely has more prancing suits than woodwork tools
View attachment 326620

Oh dear lord this was thrown up in google images - looks like dick and angels pole position is being eclipsed
View attachment 326622

and next to the image was this .. so anyone want to superslueth this .. feels like a touch of the BG's
View attachment 326630

Separated at birth ..
View attachment 326660
πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
@PeacockQueen
@Viva La Loca

Ye rock my world 🌎
Globally

Kudos πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.