The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he thought the painting of the gardener would be perfect for the gardener's cottage...

Reactions: 2
€38.99
can eat with the family if you wish - saw it somewhere 2019 on one of the websites
thought that seemed a bit of a rip off - the dinners in the vlogs don't look that good
I'm sure a restaurant would be better for the money
bonus for some will be that they don't have to drive after drinking
no idea about the availability or cost of a taxi to a good restaurant from there, perhaps @Clara Burnett knows?
she could have a captive market because of the location / travel, bit like airports, overpriced and rubbish
There’s some really nice restaurants around that offer better quality gourmet dinners for less, sure. Getting a driver to bring you would be a bigger hassle, not saying there aren’t any cabs around, but one should arrange that before, it’s not just picking up your phone and order. It’s the middle of f**king nowhere.

I never bought that story that her mother never gave her presents. Isabelle seems more than happy to have strangers pay her daughter's way though life and she was always grabby hands when presents would come her way on the vlogs from what I remember last Spring. Both of them are complete frauds.
It really shows the “classy” side of Isabelle, doesn’t it, never too proud to send her daughter out begging for the stuff she’s supposed to have taken care of years ago. Complete shameless frauds indeed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Goat Man's having a fun time, he's his answer in the comments:

Michael Garcia
2 hours ago
How does Phillip stay so thin, I noticed this before and I don't ask if he's sensitive about this. I just like him and am concerned.just ignore this question if it's none of my business.

Hide reply
Goat Boy
Goat Boy
48 minutes ago
Hes gain some weight, its the hormone replacement therapy.
Goat Boy is really going for the jugular! First the Trans comment now this! Wonder if this could be Methrick and Co. or Tomaz or I guess anyone since everyone but Fanny and friends finds him annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
@Clara Burnett do you know much about when the bathrooms were fitted in the guest bedrooms? Did SJ do any B&B before your friends arrived? It’s always seemed to me a lot of work and effort to squeeze the showers and toilets into each main bedroom (however badly it was done) if the chateau was only intended as a party place for friends and family who could really share a larger bathroom.
Most of the bathrooms were fitted in the first years after they bought it and are now completely outdated when it comes to normal modern comfort. When my friends arrived, late 2014, the HMN was on airbnb fior some years but had only a few guests. SJ had no interest at all in setting up the b&b, she desperately needed the money but was not willing to work for it or give up her traveling lifestyle. It’s not so much she wanted to create a party place, but pre Covid it wasn’t her true home either; she would spend more time away from it than actually there, leaving the responsibility for it to whoever would be there. Her biggest rule to live by for the HMN was: if you’re here you’re here, if you’re not you’re not. She is going to have a hard time explaining that to her visiting patrons post Covid, since they have already paid for the experience of having her there to entertain them.

She won't feel any sort of compunction, moral or otherwise, to do that. She's got what she wanted now. Who cares how? She's got the tears of gratitude online now, so job's a goodun.
So she wants to go to the UK but is buying her car in France? Good luck with the paperwork, FRK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Goat Boy is really going for the jugular! First the Trans comment now this! Wonder if this could be Methrick and Co. or Tomaz or I guess anyone since everyone but Fanny and friends finds him annoying.

Could definitely be MP in disguise hating on his replacement LOL!

Check his response to Trotter's first Madrid video, Goat Boy seems to love him...??

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 1.47.11 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: oh they would have fun wiring in electric showers if they haven't done them already. If the water pressure isn't good an electric shower won't help. I think they already have electric showers but could be wrong.

The debacle they had at Christmas 2019 when Mason's sister Ashley was there. Potty had to disconnect and remove a faulty radiator. Water was squirting everywhere. It was like watching a bunch of teenagers.

🤔 does it have an isolation valve .. failing that switch off the water and drain down the pipe first 🤪

View attachment 559279
View attachment 559295
When my friends started living at the HMN many of the radiators weren’t even connected and there were places where the pipes were installed but not capped off, never checked. SJ would just turn the heating system on and forget about it. Result: so much water leaking from the attic that the ceiling in the corridor between her apartment and Nic’s old room came down. For years there was no electricity in the small office next to the kitchen, for the same reason: short circuit because of the water leaking down. Instead of fixing it, she used extention cords from the rooms next to it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The "how does Philip stay so thin?" Had me rolling. 🤣 If you watch for longer than 3 seconds his food allergies are mentioned. He can only eat Dutch mayonnaise and vinegar. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The flowers Marie did for Isabelle's wedding were lovely I thought, but it's gone downhill since then. Lack of practice, lack of commissions. Living in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of a pandemic doesn't help. What happened to the plans to open a business in the UK? It's as if she's given up. Maybe Marie should go back home to her mum, (after doing the wedding commission) , retake a refresher course in floristry, get a job in a florists and get her own business going again. She's got an income from her fans to support her after all. If she stays at the chateau she'll never get floristry work. It's too remote. She's wasting her life moping and sighing round the chateau.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
No you're right, the paintings are vile. But more disturbing was when Pip suggested it could hang in the Grande Salon, and she said 'No, that's too far away from me'. WTAF??
no, he said the gardeners cottage, probably meaning the guardians cottage, where Elusive and fam are staying when there. It’s not SJ’s but paid for by Nic and we all know how much SJ likes to share....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As I said, typical of BJJ to make that suggestion in that typical I've-spotted-a-connection way of his. But I agree with you, Clara. No way would Nic and Marie have that or anything like it in there...

Reactions: 11
Either SJ was having a little drinky poo while editing today's edition or BJJ was editing...or maybe "man of all but none" trades, Steve was...because the beginning of the vlog when Ian is discussing the cement truck and the film crew are leaving it is all jumpy and out of order. Disjointed. Weird. Great pay for great work. Not!
Saw that too. They are losing their tit, all of them.

Reactions: 8
I don't think I have heard Philippa saying anything positive or anything at all about Daddy Dearest's paintings. Plenty about the framing though. I wonder if Philippa was hoping if he suggested the cottage that the painting would be out of sight. They certainly are not his style. He may even be embarrassed by them, I know I would.
Just one vlog without a mention of dearest Daddy and his art work would be refreshing.. I loved my dad, he died young, but you move on. Everybody does. SJ needs serious counselling. It's not normal to go on so much about your deceased parent like this. I'm sure nobody staying at the chateau wants to see this art work on their walls. It's cartoony, crude and a pastiche of styles popular many years ago. Why did she never get them framed before? It's like an obsession and it's getting worse. She'll be commissioning a painting or statue of him next for everyone to worship. Please Stephanie, try to do a vlog without mentioning "Daddy", time to move on now.

Reactions: 21
May we conclude from this that Janssen is aware of how weird his maitresse' devotion is to DD's paintings? Why does he think Nick's house is the place to deaccession this stuff?
I thought SJ in this latest vlog did an excellent job of raising the tension around her mysterious relationship with Snorty Snort. She is nearing the finish line of having him completely emasculated, stripped of any and all masculinity, exposed for the fool he is. It won’t be long until she can throw him out, according to plan since lockdown in France is mostly lifted anyway. He has become the creep she wanted him to be and thus has served his purpose.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When my friends started living at the HMN many of the radiators weren’t even connected and there were places where the pipes were installed but not capped off, never checked. SJ would just turn the heating system on and forget about it. Result: so much water leaking from the attic that the ceiling in the corridor between her apartment and Nic’s old room came down. For years there was no electricity in the small office next to the kitchen, for the same reason: short circuit because of the water leaking down. Instead of fixing it, she used extention cords from the rooms next to it.
I think I'm probably more shocked by this than by anything else she's done/not done to the building. (Human, animal, plant rights violations are worse. But just not hooking in$talled infra$tructure up is insane. Why would neither Potts nor Nick nor IJ intervene?)

I think I'm probably more shocked by this than by anything else she's done/not done to the building. (Human, animal, plant rights violations are worse. But just not hooking in$talled infra$tructure up is insane. Why would neither Potts nor Nick nor IJ intervene?)
Yes. I'm surprised no one's been seriously hurt running the place like this.

Because he thought the painting of the gardener would be perfect for the gardener's cottage...
Except, there is no gardeners cottage at the HMN, because there never was a live-in gardener. Elusive’s place is called the guardians cottage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.