The Chateau Diaries #3 Escape to La La Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe he stays there permanently and has no other hometo call his own. For whatever reason this might be. Probably he is "between two jobs". In between he visits his uncle.
So if he stays there permanently , what was his reason for saying he had a legal and valid reason for being there ?

Reactions: 8
Back to the Petherick's latest vlog... Anyone else feel that little Ernest should not be used on the vlogs ( after 10 seconds was totally boring) ,as a way to get more subscribers..makes me feel very uncomfortable. The same as putting the lovely Antoine on CDS Cadeaux unwrapped.
& those beautiful children in the gardeners vlogs!

Just wasted 10 minutes of my life ..
So what are the Covid rules in France - can people visit each other’s houses to just pop in and see if anything needs doing ?
According to Ryan there’s a ‘valid and legal’ reason for him visiting the Petherick’s . Did he say ? Didn’t look like they were expecting him & definitely not needing him !! What ?? I’m not watching any more of that drivel , I’ve never managed a whole episode yet and looks like I never will. I’m just curious to know who or what he’s about because at the moment I can’t work it out .
Re someone’s post about his uncle yesterday being a Thai boxing champion? Does anyone know his last name ? I tried to google him yesterday but can’t find anything, his fish farm details are mystery too & why Ryan lives with them & Billy? So many mysteries ?

Found this on Facebook, there’s more too. Billy could do some vlogs on horses. Would be far more interesting to watch 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So Gwendoline fell for a knight in shining armour and they bought a fairy tale castle, only for the wicked robber trotters to move in.

Forget Ernest. I want more of sulky niece bombing the vlogs with her death stare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Gwendoline fell for a knight in shining armour and they bought a fairy tale castle, only for the wicked robber trotters to move in.

Forget Ernest. I want more of sulky niece bombing the vlogs with her death stare.
I’m still shocked she’s only 11 as she looks much older. We never see her mum or the other brother in the vlogs but I read somewhere her mum works (yes works!!!) in Paris, not sure how true that is? The niece is absolutely at her best bombing the live chat with Stephanie & Michael (can’t remember when it was but it’s worth a watch) the episode when one of the q&a was is Ryan Michaels partner 😱 they have now learnt not to read & answer all the questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
& those beautiful children in the gardeners vlogs!

Re someone’s post about his uncle yesterday being a Thai boxing champion? Does anyone know his last name ? I tried to google him yesterday but can’t find anything, his fish farm details are mystery too & why Ryan lives with them & Billy? So many mysteries ?

Found this on Facebook, there’s more too. Billy could do some vlogs on horses. Would be far more interesting to watch 👍
The name's is Lee Miller. You can find their gîte on Google. Lake Bernie (from memory, something like that).

Re. the niece...11 ? 😱 Isn't she at school ??

Reactions: 4
The name's is Lee Miller. You can find their gîte on Google. Lake Bernie (from memory, something like that).

Re. the niece...11 ? 😱 Isn't she at school ??
Thanks, he doesn’t seem to appear on any boxing sites (I will keep looking) yes 11, she looks so much older & extremely bored 😥

Reactions: 3
I’m still shocked she’s only 11 as she looks much older. We never see her mum or the other brother in the vlogs but I read somewhere her mum works (yes works!!!) in Paris, not sure how true that is? The niece is absolutely at her best bombing the live chat with Stephanie & Michael (can’t remember when it was but it’s worth a watch) the episode when one of the q&a was is Ryan Michaels partner 😱 they have now learnt not to read & answer all the questions!
Her mother is Sadie Petherick. I checked out her Facebook page. All she seems to work at is perfecting her pout. She looks a waste of space and I actually feel sorry for Olivia. An earlier picture of Olivia as a younger girl shows her looking just as miserable. I think the other brother is disabled...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sorry , but very uncomfortable talking about an 11year old . Don’t think that’s fair on her. She was probably shy or embarrassed .

Reactions: 12
Fair play, Suzigoggs. I had no idea she was so young. But why do they include her in the vlogs? Easy enough to edit her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry , but very uncomfortable talking about an 11year old . Don’t think that’s fair on her. She was probably shy or embarrassed .
I agree & they shouldn’t show any of the children on the vlogs. I think they do it to make more people watch which is not good as these children don’t have a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Jeeves Ma Petherick, truth stranger than fiction - she might just be joking..or not.
Billy as Horseguard features strongly in his mum's FB and no wonder being so snobby but he really looks amazing on guard duty in full uniform.He was also a competition showjumper so why has this part of his life disappeared, and all we see Is a bit of a dullard vaguely trying to decipher his brocantes finds " really old, Gothic or maybe Louis .." There's loads of scope for keeping horses and even join a local Hunt. You who know Calvignac, do they have fox or boar hunts in that part of France?
@Takeaway : I heard Ryan talking with Lee & he said (nearly sure) in 1993 he had been Thai martial arts champion, in London - probably the origin of having Thai wife & living there.
These back stories are much more intriguing than their present lives. Now Ryan, what was he in a past life?

Last edited:
  • Heart
So younger and more successful Billy is the golden boy. Might explain Michael's chip on his shoulder.

Now Ryan, what was he in a past life?
Well, he is spawn of Boycie, so probably secondhand car salesman is in his genes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Jeeves Ma Petherick, truth stranger than fiction - she might just be joking..or not.
Billy as Horseguard features strongly in his mum's FB and no wonder being so snobby but he really looks amazing on guard duty in full uniform.He was also a competition showjumper so why has this part of his life disappeared, and all we see Is a bit of a dullard vaguely trying to decipher his brocantes finds " really old, Gothic or maybe Louis .." There's loads of scope for keeping horses and even join a local Hunt. You who know Calvignac, do they have fox or boar hunts in that part of France?
@Takeaway : I heard Ryan talking with Lee & he said (nearly sure) in 1993 he had been Thai martial arts champion, in London - probably the origin of having Thai wife & living there.
These back stories are much more intriguing than their present lives. Now Ryan, what was he in a past life?
I would say that Mayenne is full of foxes and wild boars sure. Lots of forests around and hunting organisations.
But for that....you must be part of the local life which I don't think they are.

The website if you're interested: https://www.millersfrenchcarpandcats.com/

I couldn't find anything on uncle Lee's former career. At least he's not a champion, complete lists are available. That doesn't mean he isn't a champion in Ryan's eyes.
Wow, thank you. That video is stunning & there’s a photo of uncle lee in the T&Cs 👍 now to discover his boxing career

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A way back, there was some speculation that the Trotters were from Traveller stock. Sounds as if Ma was!
Now there is a surprise...not. I am sorry, but is it not obvious that at least Sherrie is of travelling stock? :unsure: If not, they do a good job of cultural appropriation, the whole family!

Reactions: 3
Just reading comments on Ryan's latest vlog...
OMG lots of comments literally killing Michael P. for his "nastiness and bad sarcasm" towards Ryan in several vlogs and saying he should be grateful to be allowed to live at his brother's castle and to be given a lift everywhere he wants in Ryan's car.
Ryan tried to defend him once but gave up after that.
It seems there's a rebellion against Michael in the air.... 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.