The Chateau Diaries #3 Escape to La La Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I am finally able to understand a word because usually when natives speak French I only understand : blabla toutsuite, blabla encore, blabla maitnant, blabla toujour. To me it feels like Canadian French which is also clearer to me. But her English is quite clear I always thought this is because of her singing background.
I'm surprised she doesnt have a Scottish accent, as Gerry brought her up most of the time..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the interest of balance here is Brenda’s toile update. The most interesting part (not shown on this picture) is “Brenda Gibbons has turned off commenting on this post”. No need to delete critical comments if they can be denied existence.
It's perfectly fine to combine two classic toiles and paste the chateau in the middle, it's enough to call it an independent design. But who would buy such a mess? It's neither beautiful nor good design. She should print it on toilet rolls so we could wipe our...
Anyone with basic school french can ask for cheese though? Its very easy, just a few words. Not sure that that tiny clip proves she is fluent or has excellent french??
She's not a native speaker, that much we can say. But I applaud her for speaking (she was very aware and nervous of the camera) even if it was just random mumbling to her mask.
Having a fan page is one thing, but the way Brenda is behaving is another thing. Major cringe fest.
You said it. You would expect some decency from a woman of her age, but she has no boundaries. She thinks she's an oracle necessary between Stephanie and us mere mortals. What a self-important, delusional hag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know the rules of the new French lockdown? If Selmar had gone away in the campervan for a few days and got caught out, would he have to stay put? Or would he be allowed to drive back to Lalande?

Reactions: 7
Just watched Michael's newest video with the beam.....yikes!!! He would have been better off to demolish the whole cottage and start from scratch. It probably would have been finished by now. LOL!
And he would be in budget! Begging bowl has appeared again on GoFundMe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watching Cadeau at the Shat- o.... Princess Phillip saying "It's so DELICATE", lifting his little finger with the massive ladies ring and his nostrils flaring like on a dragon.... Marie overpronouncing like a child, saying YEeeEeeaaaah and wwooooow, and the new lady looking like a real lady. Selmar is a darling, I shall never say anything unkind about him. Pinky promise.

While I'm at it...Michael Trotter is now reaching new heights of boring and begging. Why are we watching him? I keep fast forward, I might ghost him. And whilst being a witch, is Ryan's aunt a purchase due to his uncle's lack of charms? possibly. Anyway, they seem happy. Ryan keeps speaking to the camera like it is a child...something in common with Marie there. They should meet up, he might cheer her up a bit....give her something to Yeeeeaaah and wwoooow about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Watching Cadeau at the Shat- o.... Princess Phillip saying "It's so DELICATE", lifting his little finger with the massive ladies ring and his nostrils flaring like on a dragon.... Marie overpronouncing like a child, saying YEeeEeeaaaah and wwooooow, and the new lady looking like a real lady. Selmar is a darling, I shall never say anything unkind about him. Pinky promise.

While I'm at it...Michael Trotter is now reaching new heights of boring and begging. Why are we watching him? I keep fast forward, I might ghost him.
Yeah, that new lady is so elegant, is she a volunteer?

Reactions: 5
All the scarves for "Mummy" are soooo Wanda-fool, she needs to open a scarf shop. To be frank, as I am not an Ian, that handpainted scarf was...quite minging. Tomazzzz should return and take it upon himself to decorate all the chandelairs with silk scarves, he could do it while pissed and then sleep of the booze in mummy's pile of gardening gloves.

Give me strength...more bloody peacocks:sick: I can't watch this anymore...I won't be able to open presents at Christmas without screetching "IT IS BEautiful, wooow, wanda- foool, it is amazing! Another scarf/peacock/cup/pillow case! I will have it all framed!!! Cheers Brenda👌🥂 No wonder they all have to drink copious amounts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And he would be in budget! Begging bowl has appeared again on GoFundMe.
I just checked out gofund me right now, more people are donating! With the amount he brings in monthly on pateron and from youtube, he must be hoarding it. There is no way it's going to get finished by December. I guess we'll have to wait for the saga of the little aga that couldn't!

It's perfectly fine to combine two classic toiles and paste the chateau in the middle, it's enough to call it an independent design. But who would buy such a mess? It's neither beautiful nor good design. She should print it on toilet rolls so we could wipe our...

She's not a native speaker, that much we can say. But I applaud her for speaking (she was very aware and nervous of the camera) even if it was just random mumbling to her mask.

You said it. You would expect some decency from a woman of her age, but she has no boundaries. She thinks she's an oracle necessary between Stephanie and us mere mortals. What a self-important, delusional hag.
I don't like the fact that she's outright stealing other's artwork ie the toile as well and saying she's going to sell something similar? Another lady on the facebook page has created a book based on the sheep? Dear Lord. I think Stephanie really needs to look into trademarking, or something along those lines before this gets out of hand. If that makes sense. Brenda seems to think she's the gatekeeper for everyone there. It's rather pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so bored with Brenda. She needs to be very careful with her merchandising attempts, copyright law I believe comes into play here.

Also telling people who they can and can't comment on is absurd! If someone allows themselves to be filmed knowing full well it's to be published, then they are open to being viewed, and viewers comment on published works of all sorts. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so bored with Brenda. She needs to be very careful with her merchandising attempts, copyright law I believe comes into play here.

Also telling people who they can and can't comment on is absurd! If someone allows themselves to be filmed knowing full well it's to be published, then they are open to being viewed, and viewers comment on published works of all sorts. End of.
I agree @chillijam . I’m not going to keep highlighting her Donegalisms here; bored with her as well; unless of course she really makes my jaw drop (which is entirely possible) 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How old is this Brenda Bobbins? She has all the grace of Sherri Trotter. I totally agree with the genius who suggested panals of toilet roll in the bespoke LaLande toile by Bobbins, I'd use it after a curry.

It just struck me! They are travellers aren't they!?! I've seen a program on TV about Travellers and Bobbins and Sherri are DEFINITELY of that sort...anyone needing their drives doing? Bet they got married at 13 in huge dresses. Sherri has progressed from buggy to Merc. No wonder the boy Trotter is getting a bit lazy and unable to stick with a project, it is in his blood! :unsure:

And Billy bagged himself a french heiress...wow. She looks to be regretting the day she was born.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just watched the Sunday vlog, lovely cheese, yumm. But whoever pointed out Philip's enormous nostrils has completely done it for me, now it's all I can see when I look at him 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please if @stepheniejarvis is watching
Release him back to the Wilde

He’s stalking you 👀
His intrusion is too much

Also
Saw the vlog - so I know your watching this thread
Asking him what a 24 yr old is doing buying porceeeleein .......
That was a direct witch slap 👋

Kudos 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't like the fact that she's outright stealing other's artwork ie the toile as well and saying she's going to sell something similar? Another lady on the facebook page has created a book based on the sheep? Dear Lord. I think Stephanie really needs to look into trademarking, or something along those lines before this gets out of hand. If that makes sense. Brenda seems to think she's the gatekeeper for everyone there. It's rather pathetic.
The toiles are so old, they are no longer under copyright restrictions. It is stealing, no doubt about that, they should at least have the decency to modify the patterns a little bit that they'd be harder to recognize. Now it's just a copy-paste job. Only way to put her in her place is not to buy it. But people think, because of her "official" FB page, buying benefits Stephanie and the chateau. It doesn't. Only Brenda and her artist friend.

Brenda has shown her true colors. She's an opportunistic business woman who wants her cut from Steph's success.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I agree @chillijam . I’m not going to keep highlighting her Donegalisms here; bored with her as well; unless of course she really makes my jaw drop (which is entirely possible) 😬
Hold yer jaw !!!!!

On fb this very day a dictate was issued
Hanni is a paying guest - she won’t be answering anything pertaining to her life
Vlogs she participated in are there
Stop asking questions!!!!

Ruined by croissant 🥐 totally

The double digit nerve of her 👀🦄🦄🦄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How old is this Brenda Bobbins? She has all the grace of Sherri Trotter. I totally agree with the genius who suggested panals of toilet roll in the bespoke LaLande toile by Bobbins, I'd use it after a curry.

It just struck me! They are travellers aren't they!?! I've seen a program on TV about Travellers and Bobbins and Sherri are DEFINITELY of that sort...anyone needing their drives doing? Bet they got married at 13 in huge dresses. Sherri has progressed from buggy to Merc. No wonder the boy Trotter is getting a bit lazy and unable to stick with a project, it is in his blood! :unsure:

And Billy bagged himself a french heiress...wow. She looks to be regretting the day she was born.
Check out Sherries Facebook page, it makes for interesting reading, they’re from Ireland originally & Ryan’s mysterious parents travelled to France when he was a small child in their caravan too? Is there a link? Are they all related to the Trotters? There’s a picture in sherries Facebook where mick has his horse inside their trailer/house in Ireland donkeys years ago??? Could there be the Brenda connection too? Dana posted a picture of Brenda which you will find in the 1st thread of our brilliant tattle blogs 👍 Micheal seems to have a rather expensive new watch in his latest vlog? Probably cost as much as the Aga but then he is raking in lots of cash.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
On another note, is anybody here a member of the ETTC DIY All Comments Welcome Facebook page? I am not but would be interested to hear what goes on behind closed doors. As far as I'm aware, it is another platform like this for people to be critical of the show.
I'm surprised no one's answered this. I'm sure the moderators are members here or at least reading. It was definitely the group that set Brenda off. That group is a tit-show, and one of their moderators is not unlike Brenda with the deleting of things she'd rather you didn't read. 😂 Here's the latest:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised no one's answered this. I'm sure the moderators are members here or at least reading. It was definitely the group that set Brenda off. That group is a tit-show, and one of their moderators is not unlike Brenda with the deleting of things she'd rather you didn't read. 😂 Here's the latest:
What about posts about LAlande?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No idea why they took all the posts down, but it happened a couple of days after Brenda brought up the bad place. They're all pretty uninspired in there, and it appears a couple of the moderators have property in France, but "that's none of your business." The jokes aren't funny, and healthy debate can't survive because they're attracting fans of ETTC, so it's thousands of people who just learned how to use the internet commenting "I love your shoe and your bamily is beutiful!" And maybe four or five people in the know who just point and laugh at the confused fans, and gaslight them into leaving in a huff. It's wild.

ETA the posts about Lalande were basically: Stephanie is no better than a prostitute with her new fangled youtubing and patreoning and begging for presents, endless bitching about the cadeaux and the poor, needy people that are now homeless after sending them gifts, Michael might be a little boring, but Ma Petherick is (was) still in the group so we won't go into that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ryan Mercury has just released a new song with Queen

I'm invisible content man
I made a faux pas with jam
Incredible how you can
See right through me

When you hear a sound
That you just can't place
It sounds like French
But verbs you just can't trace

I'll film anything I've found
when my vlog contents low
Don't turn around
When you hear me helloooo

Incredible how you can
See right through me

Hel hel hel hel helllllooooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.