The Chateau Diaries #3 Escape to La La Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I checked out Brenda's company Celebrationz and discover she also runs two other companies, called Millie's Tearooms and Hens on Tour from her Milford address. Celebrationz is in 'wedding decor' and she also advertises chair covers. They've been trading for ten years or so, so I guess she was able to persuade Stephanie of enough experience to organise workshops. But I don't think it is ethical for her to set up a fan page and then use it to merch and cream off email addresses which will no doubt benefit her own businesses.
(if that is what is going on)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Urgent new thread required but I can’t see how to create one even following the instructions! There are a few suggestions already...

Reactions: 5
Stephanie's accent is getting worse, very unnatural but suits the 'all fur coats and no knickers' vibe. Much as I enjoy watching her vlogs there is absolutely no way I would financially support paying for her home whilst she waltzes off to a private members club.

5 Hertford Street, Mayfair, London
Frankly, when I watch this I feel disgusted with these two.
How can they ask people to give them money (yes both are asking for money otherwise they wouldn't have a Patreon page for whatever reasons they give to their superfans).
When I read some comments from pensioners or students feeling bad because they can't give more money to them etc. Beurk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good stuff Mojo, but just needs editing to
The Chateau Diaries #4......
or will the mods do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good stuff Mojo, but just needs editing to
The Chateau Diaries #4......
or will the mods do that?
Please am clueless- 🚨but if it can’t be edited - feel free to start another that does link ...apologies 😎

Reactions: 3
Ha Ha me too! I think you have to be a VIP or some such to create a new thread. Help anyone?

• Heart
Ha Ha me too! I think you have to be a VIP or some such to create a new thread. Help anyone?
I managed to create a new thread
The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy
Can someone write a recap ?

Actually you just click on the big title Tattle.life at the top of the page. Then you see a window with Post thread. Just follow the instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We need to make a decision for the new title. Soon.
Whichever of you good people who sorted out the new thread before could maybe have the final say on the name? I’m happy with any of the suggestions.
Carry on folks!

Reactions: 3
Frankly, when I watch this I feel disgusted with these two.
How can they ask people to give them money (yes both are asking for money otherwise they wouldn't have a Patreon page for whatever reasons they give to their superfans).
When I read some comments from pensioners or students feeling bad because they can't give more money to them etc. Beurk.
Totally agree. I'm flabbergasted that people actually give them money

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.