Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Hey KY Bourbon and Halcyon Organic, what are your favorite and least favorite desserts? I know you are probably cooking up a storm for Easter Ky Bourbon. What are you making?

Any favorite Easter candies or memories?

Jules, what about you? Hey, how is your Dad?

Jeeves, how is your husband? Are you getting ready for lots of grandkids on Sunday? Do you have a favorite Easter memory?
This year my partner and I are hosting an Easter Brunch for our family. I’ll be serving an egg soufflé, potato casserole, fried apples, baked ham with raisin sauce, and Belgian Waffles with maple syrup and fresh fruit topping (strawberries and blueberries). For dessert I’ll have homemade cherry pie with ice cream. My favorite Easter candy is Reese’s peanut butter cup easter eggs. And my favorite Easter memory is when my grandparents had an Easter egg hunt for me when I was a child with eggs they decorated themselves. ❤

I haven’t set the table for Easter yet, but here’s some pictures from past Easter meals…

Before the dining room wall mural was painted…

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

After wall mural painted…

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1178.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 69

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Ok, I’m ready for Easter! This year I’m setting the table with my paternal grandparents’ setting, Rose Briar by Spode, their silver, and their etched crystal, Revere by Glastonbury Lotus. Oh no…I sound like Snorts! 😳😆

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3390.jpeg

IMG_3387.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ladeda1957

Reminiscing about past holidays with family caused me to wonder what family members really think of Fanny. Do they just put up with her because crossing her would bring on her wrath? Good ole Percy is probably happy that she has a sizable income so he’s not made responsible for her. Mummzy is so used to her shenanigans that nothing surprises her at this point, not even an engagement to snorts!! Do they choose not to see the dead bodies, and lost souls in her path, the lies told and money grifted? Looks like cuz and his other half are slowly leaving the hell hole behind and most of the friends of the past are long gone. I would also like to know why Marie brings her sweet boy anywhere near Fanny and her disgusting lifestyle. They know she has money in the bank, why not have her buy them out and find a nice place to buy where her son can bring friends to? I don’t think Fanny can maintain any true friendships, (snorts says”let me prance around a bit and decorate when I’m not shopping and I will gladly pretend to be your boyfriend”), they all seem to be transactional in my opinion or she becomes the victim somehow and plays on their sympathies. As we’ve said before, what a sad, pathetic life she’s made for herself. And, I wonder how many more lives will be damaged in the end. As much as it’s entertaining sometimes to watch it’s also disturbing.
What I find quite bizzare is that for a young guy Snorts has no mates, nada, none, what guy of 25/27 has no friends. I’d be very concerned about this situatio. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Jules100

VIP Member
I’m a bit of a lasagna professional at this point in my life. Looks like Lancelot ate the original lasagna that Marie made, then by a few different methods, refunded it back into the casserole dish right before it was served for dinner. He’s such a good boy.

Inspired by an interesting internet recipe, lately I’ve been making my lasagna baked inside a loaf of garlic bread. I haven’t quite settled on a name for it yet, I refer to it as a few different things when I tell the fam what I’m making for dinner, either Loafzilla or Lasagna Royale. Anyway, it’s the new Italian night favorite around here.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

M&MsMom

VIP Member
As far as I can tell, more renovation work has been carried out at Amaury's parents home this past week than the past year at la Lande. Additionally, I venture a guess that this is just about the happiest I've seen Amaury look in a very long while.

1711974315367.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42

graciemckitten

VIP Member
All Fanny had to do to afford the $ or €15,000 chapel floor was leave stoneless Snorts on his useless ass at the Dump with no access to credit cards, Dump checkbook, or Dump cash transfer account, and then travel alone to South Africa. One less set of expensive plane tickets, one less safari cost, garish yogurt bowl cost, and no shopping on his behalf. Problem solved. Cost of chapel floor covered. Snorty’s plane tickets to South Africa and back were approximatel $11,000. Safari costs for Snorts around $2300.00 minimum. Now we are up to $13,300.00. Add in the hotel they stayed at after the safari, meals not covered by safari or airplane ticket, airport meals, restaurant meals,and shopping on the trip, you could easily come up to $15,000 or euros in expenses to haul Snorts on the South African trip. Pay for chapel floors or Snorty. Fanny chose Snorty over the floors. No chapel floors for you, greedy Fanny.

While he was sitting home at the Dump, make him sell the shitty fountain the gruesome twosome impulsively purchased which didn’t look good and would cost $ or €40,000 to accomodate and install. $ or €40,000 saved and Snorty gets to put whatever the fountain sells for into the Stephanie Jarvis Buy Me a Rock fund.

How much will she spend schlepping lazy manservant Snorts around various countries this year? How much did she spend just in the first 3 months of 2024? $50,000 or so for the year 2024 for his hotel, airplane tickets, meals, shopping, auctions, etc.? Leave the broke boy homebody Snorty at the Dump and make him take care of his tiny purse dog and help Amaury move shit, throw crap away, declutter, and clean. Fanny could use the money saved to cover several projects she is currently ebegging to fund.

Stop taking Snorty on luxury vacations for the rest of the year, ban him from shopping or auctions for the next 9 months, enroll both of them in hoarding, shopping addiction, and alcohol misuse therapy with BetterHelp, and she will easily be able to cover over 50% of the remaining expenses to fix the leaking chapel roof, and other work on the chapel.

Why don’t the other 2 owners cover 50% of the expenses?

Snorty is the biggest, most useless expense at the Dump.
---
Why did she have to go to South Africa if her mother was coming back to the Dump in less than 3 months after the trip? Why did Fanny need a 20th luxury safari trip? If she waited to see Mummy, that is another $15,000 that could have been used towards the chapel or terrace steps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Pekey

VIP Member
I had terrible pains in the stomach and just had to go in to emergency ....... they ruled out pancreatitis and that sort of thing but I could have a ulcer (?) so I will have to have a gastroscopy to see if that can tell us some answers.
I am still a bit sore but happy to be home. I do feel better.
My daughter and I are planning to go to Sydney for a week soon so they will do the test after we come home.
I just hope the pain goes and we do not have to cancel our trip. :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

KyBourbon

VIP Member
@KyBourbon - do let us know you and those you love are safely through this bad batch of weather in the midwest when you get a moment!

I spoke to one of my relatives in Lexington and another in Louisville and it's been a very scary day weather-wise!
Thank you. Yes, it’s been a really terrible afternoon…emergency sirens blaring for hours. A tornado passed by me…less than 2 minutes from our house. Lots of trees down in the roads and houses were damaged or destroyed. We spent some time in our “safe room” in the basement until the tornado passed. Within hours, though, emergency crews were clearing roads and helping people who were impacted. Luckily, we have no damage whatsoever to the house or trees on our property. That’s what’s so strange about tornadoes…some places are devastated while others aren’t touched. Even in the neighborhoods that were hit, some houses were destroyed while others were spared. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
I am back from Emergency Hospital .... Again!
Bad night with pain so in we went ...... only good spot is the roads are like a ghost town so its a good drive in.
I was finally given some good pain meds and back home at 5 in morning and had a good sleep. I can take this med. to my "sad trip " compared to what Extravagant Fanny does .... still , I have paid for it !
So.......... its going to be hard to catch up but am I right .... Fanny is going on another bloody trip ???

• Heart
  • Sad

C'est moi

VIP Member
Today's begging bowl Patreon flog:

• Smaug shares some financial information from the architect re the chapel.
    * €116.000,- has been spent on building work, €90.000,- on paint work.
    * For all paint work to be done €300.000 was quoted. The floor will cost €15.000. No quote yet for the electrical work.
    * Leaks in the ceiling were 'discovered' and all exterior joints need to be redone. Repairing the roof and repointing the facades will cost €45.000. If not done the new paint work will be damaged. The cuntning grifter pretends she wil have to delay work on the floor to be able to afford this (in other words, she doesn't want to spend her own money as that would limit her spending on travels and shopping).
    * Neo-gothic period "not fasionable in France" as too young, but the slacker believes her chapel is ever so important and relevant which is why she will "save" the chapel for future generations.
  • The lying liar claims she has waited 18 months for the local builders to show up to fix the terrace. She has now asked the chapel workers to do this for her. They have quoted €108.000 for 5 full months of work - the entire thing will be pulled down and rebuilt.
  • No engineers report re the Grand Salon yet, according to the grifter. Hence no quote yet for the replacement of the beams.
  • No quote for the lake yet.
  • The new fountain will cost €40.000.
  • Lancelot totaly ignores the pretentious twat :ROFLMAO:
  • The mean girl accidentaly ordered two of everything on a recent kitchen order. Marie thinking she just had been generous (as bloody if), opened the packaging of both siphons. Stephanie Jarvis had to keep passive agressively pointing this out as she had wanted to return the redundant one. Considering the price I wouldn't be happy about that either, but to record it and post it on YouTube - not nice!
View attachment 2847302

Usually there are no replies to patreons' comments, but today (surprise surprise) Isabelle and her spawn are commenting and liking comments. I really don't understand people, how are patreons still gushing over her and willing to throw her more money???
View attachment 2847380

That is expensive chocolate mousse:
View attachment 2847381

No surprise there Fanny!
View attachment 2847383
Thank you @tuffiti you are our very own star in the tattle firmament.

40 fucking grand to fit that sodding fountain. She is completely insane.

• Angry
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Today's begging bowl Patreon flog:

• Smaug shares some financial information from the architect re the chapel.
    * €116.000,- has been spent on building work, €90.000,- on paint work.
    * For all paint work to be done €300.000 was quoted. The floor will cost €15.000. No quote yet for the electrical work.
    * Leaks in the ceiling were 'discovered' and all exterior joints need to be redone. Repairing the roof and repointing the facades will cost €45.000. If not done the new paint work will be damaged. The cuntning grifter pretends she wil have to delay work on the floor to be able to afford this (in other words, she doesn't want to spend her own money as that would limit her spending on travels and shopping).
    * Neo-gothic period "not fasionable in France" as too young, but the slacker believes her chapel is ever so important and relevant which is why she will "save" the chapel for future generations.
  • The lying liar claims she has waited 18 months for the local builders to show up to fix the terrace. She has now asked the chapel workers to do this for her. They have quoted €108.000 for 5 full months of work - the entire thing will be pulled down and rebuilt.
  • No engineers report re the Grand Salon yet, according to the grifter. Hence no quote yet for the replacement of the beams.
  • No quote for the lake yet.
  • The new fountain will cost €40.000.
  • Lancelot totaly ignores the pretentious twat :ROFLMAO:
  • The mean girl accidentaly ordered two of everything on a recent kitchen order. Marie thinking she just had been generous (as bloody if), opened the packaging of both siphons. Stephanie Jarvis had to keep passive agressively pointing this out as she had wanted to return the redundant one. Considering the price I wouldn't be happy about that either, but to record it and post it on YouTube - not nice!
View attachment 2847302

Usually there are no replies to patreons' comments, but today (surprise surprise) Isabelle and her spawn are commenting and liking comments. I really don't understand people, how are patreons still gushing over her and willing to throw her more money???
View attachment 2847380

That is expensive chocolate mousse:
View attachment 2847381

No surprise there Fanny!
View attachment 2847383
Thank you @tuffiti ❤ I liked your post with a ❤ because I appreciate you posting the video and the wonderful summary…but I want to give it a 😡 for the video content. Unbelievable that Stephanie can look the camera in the face and talk about delays due to money when she’s spent so much time and money traveling. And no quote on the lake after how many years? There are no words. 😡 I’ll refrain from cursing since it’s Easter Sunday!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40