The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are actually setting up a Tattlers Château HQ? How wonderful! Hope there’ll be a helipad for Mojo’s agents!
I block booked the entire virtual chateau - for all agents

we await clarification that NO wind farm will be close to the Lear ✈ jet
Parking ( 22 in total)

moat - should accommodate at leaste 2 gondolas ( for blogging purposes )

stables : Arabian horses of course for a spot of polo 👚

vin de van - will be open on the terrace 24/7
( ff sake no all day Irish coffee ☕)

spa 🧖‍♀️ thermal of course

( my request pls to aid recovery
After a day at vin de van )
Within helicopters 🚁 range of
KFC or Mc ds )

in advance

as it will be an epic tour 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No just trying to explain it’s hard in Europe especially with brexit thats why SJ needs duel nationality but can’t get even though her mother is french?? does not make sense

How does it work for an American to move live in France???
Years ago I married a Frenchman, while at University, my late husband. Gorgeous man who gifted me with two beautiful children. Love France. To feed ones family I do need to work, which involves travel.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I reckon after the trip. On the way back from the tip, when they went to the supermarket, Michael was complaining that it cost him 100Euros to buy snacks for Elias.
How many snacks does he need?😳Don't forget the drawing book! Must keep the children occupied. Wonder if he treated him to a comic and a packet of coloured pencils too?
I suppose that the price you have to pay when you take yourself a young "friend."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Vxxxxx Gxxx and Lxxx of the Exxx are playing table tennis in an attempt to knock the ball out of court.
Stephanie your suppose to have a fxxxing headache 🤕

Fxxk right off withyour troll 😈 accountxxx

you can’t 🎶 love ❤ your shxxe
It’s best YOU conserve your energise
For the tit storm that’s coming 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Years ago I married a Frenchman, while at University, my late husband. Gorgeous man who gifted me with two beautiful children. Love France. To feed ones family I do need to work, which involves travel.
Ahh that’s lovely sorry for your loss, so was you entitled to a french passport I know years ago if married you was alas things have now changed

Reactions: 1
Not what patron was set up for

a fan of chateau diaries claims to run a fashion institute

then sets up a patron account to administer a fund for the unfortunate???

needs to be reported to patron as the fraudulent activities it’s set out to be

he’s not a creator
Any wonder ppl won’t help true artists

When any charlatan can jump up and say ..... no I’m trying to help the unfortunate

they don’t know how to Work the internet themselfs

gangsters and charlatans
Thank you. He says that the Patreon money is “to raise awareness of the problem,” but he doesn’t specify what the “problem” is or how, exactly, the money will be used. As you say, he’s not a creator. Again, I’d like to know who “asked” him to set up this account, as he claims.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All I remember is the horrid yellow dress being delivered hahummm then think thanking for it then the scholarship, think there’s a plan in there

Vxxxx no hidden agenda just trying to get point across that french shato life not all it seems to an American viewer, yes commented a lot today as bored shitless working from home ps did not know there was a limit. Or is it only the privileged few that can comment
V
vampiregirl
Joined Tuesday at 4:18 PM
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology
Messages135

• How much is Stephanie paying you since Tuesday 135 messages
  • Oh ff sake 😂😂😂😂
  • paid by the letter
  • Or
  • Post which ????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Finish moving your junk from one end of your house to the other. Throw those wigs in their designated cabinet and feed your resident Screech Owl, because it’s time for another episode of Shat-a-loo Diaries!!

Adventure abounds today as we go here, there, and everywhere! Are you ready? Because I know I am!

A very excited Stepiphany is so psyched for the hive of industry awaiting her on this Thursday, or is it Tuesday? Maybe it was Monday, we’ll never know, so let’s just go with Tuesday. We’re going to visit Peacock Jenny, Marie the Florist and Ian x 3. We may even be a able to meet a new character perhaps? Oh, I do hope so! I absolutely love meeting new people! Off we go...

Venturing outside, we pay a visit to the Ians on their mid morning or mid afternoon break. Time has no meaning at LaLande, so it doesn’t matter. Stefanny pays them in Jaffa cakes for a days work. Back in the day, people used to be paid with money, but again, this is LaLande, where money has no meaning either. Stefunny grows tired of the Ians, who are rumored to be starting a boy band. They all play the synthesizer, it’s very New Wave. Their new album will be arriving in Fall 2021, six months before the downstairs loo is finished.

Ian 1,2, or, 3 joins Stephie on a trip to the woods. Off in the distance is a man. Who is he? What is he doing? Does he come from a distant land? We may never know...oh, come on! I wouldn’t leave you hanging like that! He’s Mr. Tree Surgeon! I’m going to assume his name is Ian. He shimmies up trees, he shimmies down trees. After he’s done shimmying, he chops them down. He’s a well decorated man, a man who knows who he is. He isn’t a big talker, but when he does, I believe he’s speaking philosophically about trees. Staphanny is dazzled by the work of this mysterious man! But she is usually dazzled by anyone doing work, work being very much a foreign concept to her. We reflect on the mission of the tree surgeon as we gaze upon the canopy and we reflect upon ourselves. Who are we? Why are we here? What is our purpose? Tree Surgeon has brought out the philosopher in all of us. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? I have no idea...Let’s go visit Marie!

Marie is back in the floral spa studio and busy as a bee! She must be getting tired from moving back and forth from the barn to the spa, she’s moved three times this week! She’s very chipper today as she shows us around the new workspace. Stephaknee is in love with Marie’s home away from home. She loves the flowers, she loves the glass jars, she loves the mess, she love the genius Macgyver skills Marie uses to attach a microphone to a boot. And she wants you to know that she loves Marie! Marie needs to do a Q & A, so we should probably let her get on with it. Before we leave, let’s give Steph a chance to love her reflection in the mirror, “I love you Stephaneee” *blows kisses to the mirror*, mirror replies, “I love you too Stephaneee” *blows kisses back*.

Word has it that the Ians are back to work after being freshly revived by the Jaffa cakes, so we must be off to the stable! Outside, the Ians have set up a brocante. All they have are chairs at the moment, so if you like to sit, this is the place for you. The price is one Jaffa cake per chair. There’s also a spinning wheel, but that’s not for sale. Sleeping Beauty wants it back in the attic before tattlers set a curse upon it. So up we go to the attic, spinning wheel in tow...

Ian and Steph poke around the attic. There’s a lovely tube television that’s either going to the dump or being saved for Philip to make a terrarium out of. There’s an old bed crown Ian holds fondly while discussing its possibilities. Where will it go? Who cares, back into the pile of junk it goes. Let’s explore something else. What’s that? A nest for mice? Don’t be ridiculous, it’s a pile of wigs. They are just waiting to make their home in the new wig cabinet. Oh, you don’t have one of those? Well Stephaneeeee does, and she wants you to know that. Ian spots a slew of old bed frames being saved for when all the guests come down with the plague at Easter. A butterfly, desperate to escape this den of iniquity, is released to freedom. Is it a metaphor for what life is like at LaLande? I don’t know, I’m not that deep. Steph and Ian talk about the resident Screech Owl, who apparently enjoys breathing and flying...who knew? Oh look, a chair, let’s talk about the chair. It needs work. If I never see another chair again it’ll be too soon...

Let go visit Peacock Jenny in the greenhouse! Peacock Jenny loves plants. She loves talking about plants. She loves looking at plants. She loves pointing at plants. She loves talking about eating plants. And most of all, she loves planting plants. Stiffanee loves plants too. She loves buying plants. Let’s eavesdrop on Stephieee as she talks to Davy about which plants to buy, clematis or raspberries. You can see the wheels almost turning in her brain as she ponders life’s great questions, shhh, we don’t want her to know we’re listening...ok, she’s off the phone now, let’s watch Stephanieee buy plants! Marie gleefully enter’s the mistresses royal bedchamber with a gift of plants. Stephaneee‘s bored with Marie, so we’re off to visit the mysterious tree surgeon and talk about trees. He appears to prefer the company of trees than the company of a chatelaine, I like him already.

Back into the house, where the Ians are obsessed with chairs. They have closed down the brocante because the locals tried to buy chairs with croissants instead of Jaffa cakes. At this point, I’m starting to think that they get paid to move chairs from one end of the chateau to the other, all day, every day. Just moving chairs...

What a fulfilling day it’s been! We’ve seen it all and contemplated life’s great questions. I, for one, am feeling deeply spiritual as I walk away from the Church of Stephinology. I’ve left my money and all worldly possessions at the gate and walk away with inner peace and tranquility knowing that Stephanie loves me, loves you, loves Ians, plants, Marie, Tree People, Peacock Ladys, and most of all, herself. Go in peace and love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Thank you. He says that the Patreon money is “to raise awareness of the problem,” but he doesn’t specify what the “problem” is or how, exactly, the money will be used. As you say, he’s not a creator. Again, I’d like to know who “asked” him to set up this account, as he claims.
The same people who "asked" Ryan, Shady Sadie et al to set up Patreon I expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The problem with the latest vlog was the flashback to the call with Davy and Phillip snorting! I wonder if Davy is being paid for all his consultations re drainage, gardens and damp?

Did anyone else notice that Stephanie strategically filmed the cost of the blackberries she was buying after arches? And of course, someone donated money in live chat straight after that! Shameless.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I suppose we can’t know if he will be sharing the Patreon proceeds with his life coaches or if he came up with the idea on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
V
vampiregirl
Joined Tuesday at 4:18 PM
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology
Messages135

• How much is Stephanie paying you since Tuesday 135 messages
  • Oh ff sake 😂😂😂😂
  • paid by the letter
  • Or
  • Post which ????
Lol really I’m not a spy, I’m bored working from home on covid vaccination programme, been very quiet I have been watching CD for years I used to enjoy it but I can see a darker side all this money asking it’s shameful the begging deceiving etc etc

Finish moving your junk from one end of your house to the other. Throw those wigs in their designated cabinet and feed your resident Screech Owl, because it’s time for another episode of Shat-a-loo Diaries!!

Adventure abounds today as we go here, there, and everywhere! Are you ready? Because I know I am!

A very excited Stepiphany is so psyched for the hive of industry awaiting her on this Thursday, or is it Tuesday? Maybe it was Monday, we’ll never know, so let’s just go with Tuesday. We’re going to visit Peacock Jenny, Marie the Florist and Ian x 3. We may even be a able to meet a new character perhaps? Oh, I do hope so! I absolutely love meeting new people! Off we go...

Venturing outside, we pay a visit to the Ians on their mid morning or mid afternoon break. Time has no meaning at LaLande, so it doesn’t matter. Stefanny pays them in Jaffa cakes for a days work. Back in the day, people used to be paid with money, but again, this is LaLande, where money has no meaning either. Stefunny grows tired of the Ians, who are rumored to be starting a boy band. They all play the synthesizer, it’s very New Wave. Their new album will be arriving in Fall 2021, six months before the downstairs loo is finished.

Ian 1,2, or, 3 joins Stephie on a trip to the woods. Off in the distance is a man. Who is he? What is he doing? Does he come from a distant land? We may never know...oh, come on! I wouldn’t leave you hanging like that! He’s Mr. Tree Surgeon! I’m going to assume his name is Ian. He shimmies up trees, he shimmies down trees. After he’s done shimmying, he chops them down. He’s a well decorated man, a man who knows who he is. He isn’t a big talker, but when he does, I believe he’s speaking philosophically about trees. Staphanny is dazzled by the work of this mysterious man! But she is usually dazzled by anyone doing work, work being very much a foreign concept to her. We reflect on the mission of the tree surgeon as we gaze upon the canopy and we reflect upon ourselves. Who are we? Why are we here? What is our purpose? Tree Surgeon has brought out the philosopher in all of us. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? I have no idea...Let’s go visit Marie!

Marie is back in the floral spa studio and busy as a bee! She must be getting tired from moving back and forth from the barn to the spa, she’s moved three times this week! She’s very chipper today as she shows us around the new workspace. Stephaknee is in love with Marie’s home away from home. She loves the flowers, she loves the glass jars, she loves the mess, she love the genius Macgyver skills Marie uses to attach a microphone to a boot. And she wants you to know that she loves Marie! Marie needs to do a Q & A, so we should probably let her get on with it. Before we leave, let’s give Steph a chance to love her reflection in the mirror, “I love you Stephaneee” *blows kisses to the mirror*, mirror replies, “I love you too Stephaneee” *blows kisses back*.

Word has it that the Ians are back to work after being freshly revived by the Jaffa cakes, so we must be off to the stable! Outside, the Ians have set up a brocante. All they have are chairs at the moment, so if you like to sit, this is the place for you. The price is one Jaffa cake per chair. There’s also a spinning wheel, but that’s not for sale. Sleeping Beauty wants it back in the attic before tattlers set a curse upon it. So up we go to the attic, spinning wheel in tow...

Ian and Steph poke around the attic. There’s a lovely tube television that’s either going to the dump or being saved for Philip to make a terrarium out of. There’s an old bed crown Ian holds fondly while discussing its possibilities. Where will it go? Who cares, back into the pile of junk it goes. Let’s explore something else. What’s that? A nest for mice? Don’t be ridiculous, it’s a pile of wigs. They are just waiting to make their home in the new wig cabinet. Oh, you don’t have one of those? Well Stephaneeeee does, and she wants you to know that. Ian spots a slew of old bed frames being saved for when all the guests come down with the plague at Easter. A butterfly, desperate to escape this den of iniquity, is released to freedom. Is it a metaphor for what life is like at LaLande? I don’t know, I’m not that deep. Steph and Ian talk about the resident Screech Owl, who apparently enjoys breathing and flying...who knew? Oh look, a chair, let’s talk about the chair. It needs work. If I never see another chair again it’ll be too soon...

Let go visit Peacock Jenny in the greenhouse! Peacock Jenny loves plants. She loves talking about plants. She loves looking at plants. She loves pointing at plants. She loves talking about eating plants. And most of all, she loves planting plants. Stiffanee loves plants too. She loves buying plants. Let’s eavesdrop on Stephieee as she talks to Davy about which plants to buy, clematis or raspberries. You can see the wheels almost turning in her brain as she ponders life’s great questions, shhh, we don’t want her to know we’re listening...ok, she’s off the phone now, let’s watch Stephanieee buy plants! Marie gleefully enter’s the mistresses royal bedchamber with a gift of plants. Stephaneee‘s bored with Marie, so we’re off to visit the mysterious tree surgeon and talk about trees. He appears to prefer the company of trees than the company of a chatelaine, I like him already.

Back into the house, where the Ians are obsessed with chairs. They have closed down the brocante because the locals tried to buy chairs with croissants instead of Jaffa cakes. At this point, I’m starting to think that they get paid to move chairs from one end of the chateau to the other, all day, every day. Just moving chairs...

What a fulfilling day it’s been! We’ve seen it all and contemplated life’s great questions. I, for one, am feeling deeply spiritual as I walk away from the Church of Stephinology. I’ve left my money and all worldly possessions at the gate and walk away with inner peace and tranquility knowing that Stephanie loves me, loves you, loves Ians, plants, Marie, Tree People, Peacock Ladys, and most of all, herself. Go in peace and love.
You forgot the jaffer cakes

Reactions: 2
I’m sure that was excuse reason they gave for SJ setting up a Patreon account ... she was ‘ASKED’ to do it? I think one of the fanatics just casually mentioned ‘oh, you should get a Patreon Account to help with your lavish lifestyle renovating your chatooo’, and quick as a flash she was tapping away on her laptop to set it up. 💻 € $ £s

• Heart
Reactions: 11

psssst in the virtual 2022 chateau tour
You get the wedding suite - turrets balcony’s etc

you can read the daily tattle to us down on the terrace 😍🥰😍😎😎😎
Agent 007 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Stephanie your suppose to have a fxxxing headache 🤕

Fxxk right off withyour troll 😈 accountxxx

you can’t 🎶 love ❤ your shxxe
It’s best YOU conserve your energise
For the tit storm that’s coming 😎
Funny you say that. Appears there are inquiries.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see the racist Spanish shite Ryan was touting on trotter YouTottemPole tube
A deranged wonan pointed a gun at him in a less than salubrious part of Spain

ma Petherick really gets them to graft for the rent huh 🤔

couvers up the tit show her daughter posted about Paris

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sure that was excuse reason they gave for SJ setting up a Patreon account ... she was ‘ASKED’ to do it? I think one of the fanatics just casually mentioned ‘oh, you should get a Patreon Account to help with your lavish lifestyle renovating your chatooo’, and quick as a flash she was tapping away on her laptop to set it up. 💻 € $ £s
Yes, whomever or whatever prompted him to exploit his connection to the Jarvises and promote this scam, it is a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny you say that. Appears there are inquiries.
Yes I see that but if I was a smart spy I would not comment as this would blow my cover I would just read and report back to miss money penny wink wink

Did you see the racist Spanish shite Ryan was touting on trotter YouTottemPole tube
A deranged wonan pointed a gun at him in a less than salubrious part of Spain

ma Petherick really gets them to graft for the rent huh 🤔

couvers up the tit show her daughter posted about Paris
It’s agent SJ no I didn’t see but my friend lives in Spain and gets lots of racial abuse I’ll let Steph no not to go on a jolly there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.