The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my wife and I were staying in London, we met two brothers named Arsdeep and Hardik (say their names out loud!).
Ok… I was trying to refrain from sharing this… but maybe I should…

Meet Mike Hunt 🤣

---

People have commented here about Dan's scrawny appearance. To me, he has the look of a long-term smoker of weed. Remember the guilty looks when Fanny went into Amaury's workshop and the two of them and Sabine seemed to be hiding something they were smoking? The recent trip to Morocco? Probably bought some supplies there to bring back to France for smoking. Not to mention the VW van, hippy wrist bands, cravings for McD...
As a long time smoker of weed (I stopped a couple years ago) I can assure you, no weed smoker loses weight…
Have you ever had the munchies? 😂😂😂

Edit: of course tattle merges these 2 posts together! 🤣🤣 I have no honour left to spare… farewell friends! I’ll go sit it my time-out corner 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As a long time smoker of weed (I stopped a couple years ago) I can assure you, no weed smoker loses weight…
Have you ever had the munchies? 😂😂😂
Hmm. Well, he must have been smoking something when he decided to take on that chateau with the garden on the inside. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On the latest Two Puffs clickbait of a vlog, only Little Puff was vlogging. Big Puff was missing. I'm guessing his gout is acting up again!
Little Puff did a walking tour of Paris with their English guests, and that young woman who apparently has started her own YouTube channel looks so annoyed being filmed all the time.
if that uninterested girl was sitting at my table...i would throw that phone out of the window on the street...and i am not kidding...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm. Well, he must have been smoking something when he decided to take on that chateau with the garden on the inside. 🙃
maybe there are magic mushrooms in that forest.. 🙄 that could sort his money problems out..:LOL: i agree he must be taking something..a normal human being wouldnt even think about starting this kind of project without a plan and money. ..he took the Fannypill..pink and toxic..

---

Her birthday present to Michael Potts.
She has money to burn.
its a bargain..better than buying 300 pounds or more on old filthy porcelaine..or all the rest she bought...and will end up in the stables..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if F4F paid for her new perma pout fillers with Patron funds and listed it as restoration work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I remember what I wanted to say earlier:

I think we are at the point where we should stop finding excuses for Dan and his fame awakening, he willingly participates.
Back then, I and most others have defended him more than once, as we saw him as a hard working man, and father. He was shy and cracked some jokes from time to time.

But as expected, he fell for the fame and money, lalande provided him with. The moment he started spending more and more time at lalande, a lot of his subscribers expressed their doubts and feared that he might spend to much time away from his family. And they even posted negative comments towards lalande for keeping him so occupied and calling him day and night.

What happened afterwards, we al know.

Dan chose this new life all by himself. He willingly chose to become a lalande spin-off for fame, money and attention.
He only saw the positive things that happens to Steffi, thousands of euros, gifts, travels,…
But I think he couldn’t handle the negativity in his job and private life, that came along.

He was warned more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've seen this question/comment before, but don't know how someone would buy subscribers? Do you mean bribe? :unsure:
there are many companies that will provide subscribers ( some real people who work for the companies and are compensated for suscrib8ng to channels and some also use fake accounts and made up names subscribing) for your YouTube channel for a price. Here are just a few companies. It makes your channel look successful, get higher rankings, and helps you draw in more people to subscribe. i think this is how Fanny topped 200,000 subscribers, which she even mentioned was unbelievable. You can also easily buy YouTube views, but can get into trouble if YouTube catches you and your account can be put on probation, suspended, or your ad revenue affected. How do you think Fanny tops 50,000 views in 3 hours with only 200 comments. You can also buy patrons to boost the number of patrons supporting your YouTube channel, Fanny can purchase hundreds of $1 patrons and boost her Patreon ranking. Remember princess Fanny always has to be the best and win every prize!. Fanny also has a list of names that she and the Dump gang use to post gushing comments on videos or to push their latest scam, I mean agenda.

The most well known / infamous alias is, of course, the telepathic, clairvoyant remote viewer Caroline No Gooder ( remember Sir Chamberpottie was nicknamed Caroline by the woman he dated who carried around the abused naked baby doll everywhere she went.)

ten best sites to buy youtub3 subscribers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When my wife and I were staying in London, we met two brothers named Arsdeep and Hardik (say their names out loud!).
We had a Korean student called: Bumfuk - we suggested he adopted a nickname........... (to be fair, it doesn't sound bad when pronounced without the English accent).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Full disclosure I don't watch their videos or anything else, but are all these chateau people absolutely nuts?

Chateau delaruche thought running a B&B would be easy?
I don't run a B&B and know it's not easy, it's a lot of work. I mean, who did they think was going to do the cleaning and cooking?
I don't believe for a minute that they did their own cleaning. Maybe preparing the cocktails and breakfast, but that's it.

Reactions: 6
It's awful that''s why I posted it. Pretty woman but seriously she has no future on YouTube it is dreadful
Not everyone is comfortable in front of a camera. I give her credit for trying to overcome her insecurities and giving it a go. Once her initial reticence is overcome, she could have a great little channel. I hope she overcomes her audio problems. Lots of room for improvement. Her animals are ridiculously sweet, her chateau appears decidedly different; different enough with it's unique wood panelling and carvings. She seems nice, is attractive and I'll watch again sometime to see how she's getting on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, they must be every French chateau owner's dream. Supply still exceeds demand, though.
Yes - why does France have a huge surplus of rundown great houses/chateaus? Or does it - do other European countries have heaps too, but they are too expensive to buy, whereas France's ones are cheap?

Slight disclaimer - I'm still somewhat surprised at times to find myself here - I don't like French stylez - all that fiddley shite on furniture, walls, ceilings, fabric - bleurgh. I must have been a Quaker in a former life - I like simple design.

---

Thank you for sharing that @UvulaDonor , very interesting indeed. EDIT Nominative determinism !
There is also 'Aptronym'.

"An aptronym is a name that matches the occupation or character of its owner, often in a humorous or ironic way. Also called an aptonym or a namephreak.
A contemporary example of an aptronym is Usain "Lightning" Bolt, the Jamaican sprinter who's widely regarded as the world's fastest man."

Reactions: 5
Read this article under Cheating and it will explain how to build up your YouTube channels popularity thru cheating ( aka the Fanny Four Flues way).

Here is a small portion of the article:

“Now, onto something controversial. Cheating. Yes, it’s possible to cheat on YouTube. There are quite a few sites, like VivoViews, Tubeplays.com and Increaseyoutubeviews.com which will sell you YouTube views. What!??? Yes, you can buy them. Not only that, you can specify at what speed you get them, you can buy subscribers, you can buy channel views, comments, likes, friends, the whole works. It’s not particularly expensive either: 5,000 for $10. They’ll take an awfully long time to get there but that’s really not that much. Of course you can get them delivered a lot faster than that but it’ll cost you a lot more. A speedy 1,000,000 views will cost you in the region of $12,000. If that shocks you then it really shouldn’t. YouTube is a game, and like all games, it’s quite possible to cheat.If a video has pretty small numbers, chances are they’re completely real. If they’re remarkably high, they might have been boosted by services like those listed above…….”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.