The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she could find La Folle Fanée a job or is that mission impossible?

I don't know, Philly - will you ever get a job?

Indeed it is Philly, except that YT's a platform for content creation and not a psychiatric facility.
He’s asking Dan the Gardner for help, is that with content or garden stuff - as a chateau ‘owner’ he must have enough money from buying him a coffee to hire his own help!!! Freebies from the hired help is not what a chateau owner should be doing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe she could find La Folle Fanée a job or is that mission impossible?

I don't know, Philly - will you ever get a job?

Indeed it is Philly, except that YT's a platform for content creation and not a psychiatric facility.
Their landlord must be delighted with all the effort they put into their rental chateau ..... such great tenants ..... it’s such a drab looking building.... not helped by the Joker’s poor taste levels ( Phillips wife can’t be bothered to find out her name)
I use this YouTube channel at night when I can’t sleep .....half their video views are probably from me when I can’t get to sleep at night ..... I also use ad blocker ... heaven forbid they would make any money out of my insomnia

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's certainly a very big chip on the Trotter shoulder. It would be hilarious if Sean the builder's new channel takes off and eclipses the DIO and Pethericks.
PLEASE

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE :m:m:m:m

CLEARLY - ppl are watching now
118 posts 4 k reviews

philly and billy ..sweatin much ??

witchgrass said:
Americans would be more scandalized by someone repeatedly mocking Nati's accent than they would be about a moonie wedding in the chapel. I am not gaslighting, that's just how it would be. If you know twitter.
@ jeeves :m :m :m :m
This isn't mocking Nati's accent - it's directed at the LaIande set up. I wouldn't expect all Americans to grasp this type of humour. Think of Manuel in Fawlty Towers. As Ricky Gervais said, "We like to bring authority down a peg or two. Just for the hell of it." :p:p:p

OBSERVATION

@witchgrass you spend the night @lalalalalalal spounting legal terms
ya get nowhere
then your back sunday morning quoting church and respect

WAS YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED .... or can you not keep the pretence up

:p === hanni
(y) === m potts
:mad: === actual person whom just loves stirring the tit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s asking Dan the Gardner for help, is that with content or garden stuff - as a chateau ‘owner’ he must have enough money from buying him a coffee to hire his own help!!! Freebies from the hired help is not what a chateau owner should be doing.
I sincerely hope that Dan has enough sense to stay right away from that nasty piece of work!

The Chateaux Mafia are burning bridges rapidly. What would I do in their shoes? Maybe start reaching out to vloggers who seem to be popular in an attempt to sanitise a badly stained reputation? "Dan - can you give me some advice about my garden?"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Tattlers we have to give HMN chapel/nightclub a name ... I’m thinking CLUB TRAGIC ..........

• Haha
Best advice from the video. I wonder if SJ would like to share Davey, or Philly is to cheap to hire him
Garden Designer.png

Reactions: 3
Or, all of this is just a repeat of the witch fight between BG and Karen Cbomb (who is still a big big fan of the Trotters), about who will be SJ's biggest superfan and the perks going with that. We know BG is reading here and is informed about SJ and her grifting. It's very telling she started the IMHO FB group to give her notions about the vlogs, but hasn't written anything about SJ or the HMN diarrheas.
IS karen C BOMB real

- or just a figment of ma trotters imagination
.....thats the real question

no real adult of sound mind and body...
listens to people they have not met
yet worked for free to enhance their profile ON THE FAN PAGE

and then stands down ...hands over all the work
because another UNKNOWN says something
that CANT BE SEEN

Think it is in previous thread.
even on a sunday - your way more polite than me - so KUDOS to YOU :m :m

I looked at the screen
SAID ...READ THE BLODDY THREAD...ffsake

I blame Mini apron
she must have spoon fed all the trolls

they cannot get out of bed for a cup of tea

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
At the time I definitely though Stephanee was bi. All that cuddling on the chaise with Marie in the kitchen, and on the bed. Lots of hugging. Throw the dynamic sexy Dana into the mix (who was not SJ's frenemy at the time but one of er best chums) and I was convinced that her sexual preference was fluid. Maybe it was just a way of bonding people to her. to do her bidding?
I just don’t get the “sexy Dana” thing. Always looks like she could do with a good scrub.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just don’t get the “sexy Dana” thing. Always looks like she could do with a good scrub.
I think BJJ must be styling her hair! We're all struggling in lockdown, but put it up or tie it back if it looks that awful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Something seems off in the videos of late . I get the lockdown means no trades for Upgrade but there’s no Selmar working . Could it be he’s woken up to the donkey work he’s made to do ? He’s done a fantastic job really for a carpenter. I noticed a change from when he had a neck injury reappeared. The lack of care for him after he literally broke his back and then used that broken back to try lifting the chateau, dispicable
He probably can't breathe after all that dust from the slabs! Seriously, maybe he's finally woken up to the fact that he is in the middle of a big circus ring with an insufferable ringmistress whose shenanigans leave all the performers looking worse than when they started. I think she has caused damage to just about everyone in her vicinty (as well as to the building!). He needs to get out of there!

• Heart
SJ sexual orientation....
I don’t know about that.... I think there might be something going on with Hanni, or maybe just on Hanni’s part. Do you remember the trip she took with her mom and Hanni, I thought there was some vibe there.... and Hanni was always following her around, then she disappeared and was gone.... What happened? Furthermore there was a vlog where Marie, SJ and Hanni all wore the same style of outfit, all copying SJ caftan and hair and, they looked ridiculous....

I don't think she will ever need to work. She has enough now and she will inherit from Isabelle and Percy. Gerry will help her out, too and so all her other friends if need be.
Percy also has his own family, probably it has all already been sorted out...

Reactions: 5
Percy also has his own family, probably it has all already been sorted out...
I hope so - Mini Apron is a master manipulator, just like her daughter.
If he pre-deceases her, Isabelle could possibly cop the lot. "But darling, your children are all doing so well. What about me? How will I manage here alone? I will need someone to help me to continue with good deeds for the destitute"

• Heart
Two Rivers media has investment from Channel 4. D&A are now with two rivers based in Glasgow. It's probably signed with channel 4 from the looks of it. Chateau diy is with channel 4. SJ isn't showcasing on any of their websites. Le Fluer is showcased multiple times. No Trotters as well. SJ didn't say anything about the alleged stealing of MPK design. I personally don't think that's how it went down. She's distancing from MPK in order to try to maintain a relationship within the channel 4 production companies.
Dick & Angel have set up Chateau TV their own production company, are working in collaboration with Two Rivers Media & together they have secured the 2 year deal with Channel 4 to supply programming under the ‘Chateau’ brand. This means that D & A have a gained control of their brand & as Escape to the Chateau programme is aired at 9.00pm it is prime time TV. ETTCDIY retained by Spark Media production probably as a sop for losing the main more lucrative programme production. Whether it was a deliberate move on D&A part to distance themselves from the DIY bunch or just a sensible way to move their own brand forward I guess only they will know. But I am guessing there will not be any input now from D&A into the DIY programmes.

PLEASE

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE :m:m:m:m

CLEARLY - ppl are watching now
118 posts 4 k reviews

philly and billy ..sweatin much ??

@ jeeves :m :m :m :m
This isn't mocking Nati's accent - it's directed at the LaIande set up. I wouldn't expect all Americans to grasp this type of humour. Think of Manuel in Fawlty Towers. As Ricky Gervais said, "We like to bring authority down a peg or two. Just for the hell of it." :p:p:p

OBSERVATION

@witchgrass you spend the night @lalalalalalal spounting legal terms
ya get nowhere
then your back sunday morning quoting church and respect

WAS YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED .... or can you not keep the pretence up

:p === hanni
(y) === m potts
:mad: === actual person whom just loves stirring the tit
You know it could be all of those three. Jeez.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Checked out the prelaunch of Chateau diy. Facebook page video clips of several Chateaus. Leland is not one of them. Checked sparks media website several pics of Chateaus no lalande. Clips and pics of Le Fluer on both. It does appear D&A are distancing themselves. It's same production company that produces all the Escape to the Chateau series.
they have a pic of Lalandeon this page about château diy

Reactions: 3
Dick & Angel have set up Chateau TV their own production company
I would imagine they are distancing themselves from the absolute clusterfuck of chateau folk who are acting like inbred imbeciles on speed.

I don't know which of them is worse, Billy, Philly, Micky, Sherrie, Steffi, Mummy, Moody Marie, Little PP, Nutti, and the one and only BG. Seriously, I am not sure I have ever come across a group of more dysfunctional people in my entire life, these people should have their own category in the DSM*. Watching this all started out as a laugh for me, but this phenomenon is a perfect "petri dish" for a group of personality disorder researchers, I'm just waiting for a complete psychopath to enter the frame and give them all a run for their money (or yours', as the case may be). Fasten your seatbelts, this tit-show-in-the-chateaux is only getting started.

*DSM Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Difference between D&A Chateau programme and DIY version is time slot. D&A as previously posted get prime time 9pm. DIY is late afternoon programme so audience different. More the poor old dears that pay in advance for funerals or buy ready meals delivered to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.