The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: Stephanie Jarvis has changed the conditions of her Patreon account and still is yet to file any

both Fanny and snorts should wait on table why sit on their arse it is again a lack of breeding
Or: “…still is yet to tell the truth.”

She should simply swear on the life of “her firstborn,” that’s she’s honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To Stephanie Jarvis and all else concerned: perhaps it's best to review your lucrative volunteer program with which you replaced the work away one, exploiting petty souls, and see if it can stand the test of French government scrutiny? Tick Tock, whistle whistle, blow blow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
To Stephanie Jarvis and all else concerned: perhaps it's best to review your lucrative volunteer program with which you replaced the work away one, exploiting petty souls, and see if it can stand the test of French government scrutiny? Tick Tock, whistle whistle, blow blow.
Sometimes I don’t understand why information like this is shared here. Won’t it give her too much of a heads up? I appreciate all you have shared here and moved the cause forward. I just worry it will give her a way to wriggle out of something. Fanny is so adept at that and I want her stopped! Can you explain for dense ones like me? ☺ Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I don’t understand why information like this is shared here. Won’t it give her too much of a heads up? I appreciate all you have shared here and moved the cause forward. I just worry it will give her a way to wriggle out of something. Fanny is so adept at that and I want her stopped! Can you explain for dense ones like me? ☺ Thanks!
Thing is she doesn’t know where it’s coming from. If she can correct her behaviour before intervention that is better.

All I can safely say is I'm backing certain indications and in this case I am not the instigator.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, I am still flummoxed as to how to share the Patreon video so I’ll provide a filthy little recap!

First, here’s her summary message with the video:

“ Hello lovely patrons of Lalande!
I want to remind you all that this week's Patreon video will be on Friday instead of today, as on Friday I'll be able to reveal a secret project that we've been working on for tv. It's only a small project but it's one that I'm very, very happy with, and I can't wait to share it with you all.
I wanted you to be the first to see it, but as I'll be reusing a lot of the footage from this your Patreon reveal in the public reveal on The Chateau Diaries on Sunday, I thought I'd also give you a little extra video tonight, with a sneak peek into the planning taking place in the grand salon this week. Amaury has (once again!) cleared the room, and has moved all of the wood in to start the stud work. He and Philip have been putting the last touches to the plans before a single piece of wood gets screwed into place!
Also, in tonight's little extra video, you'll get to meet Angela, our new volunteer, for the first time. She'll be introduced in tomorrow night's Chateau Diaries.”

Phiphi was wearing his best flared mommy pants and was making suggestions as to where the panels should go. Anne Marie admitted to a sabbatical since the Marquis suite finished, and moaned about all the studwork and insulating needed. It was about eight minutes long and poorly cut together. She showed a meal from the new volunteer Angela.

That’s it. Bor-ing. There you go you filthy animals. You all owe me five bucks.

PSS: Prayers for all our Florida Tartletts. I’m seeing footage that is chilling. Please be safe and well.
Hold the phone.... Phillipa is now a carpenter? What the hell!! It'll take it ages to fix it's nails 💅
I can tell that now mummy is back Phillipa is pretending to do some work. Ha ha ha,.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I can safely say is I'm backing certain indications and in this case I am not the instigator.
The plot thickens. Thank you Clara. It is good to know others there are maybe seeing the light as well.

Who needs a French chateau when you can have an English mansion

Snap I saw this as well and was thinking about posting it here too! Did you see that items inside were auctioned off? I thought of Fanny trying to bid on 20,000.00 euro tables etc! You know, who needs rendering and heating if you can buy furniture.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For sure, and there used to be a little beach/bay to the left of where the ferry reaches Manly where manly men in skimpy cosis (budgie smugglers/swimmers/trunks?) would practice rowing 😉 Then the Corso for superb fish and chips and Häagen-Daz. That’s a great day out

@Beachgirl

Same. Shakespeare’s tragedies, especially the soliloquies are the best. I often use lines from those

As is, ignorance 👍
Ooh thank you that beach is within walking distance😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like things are hotting up. Fanny could well be fighting fires on diffetent sides this weekend..

The plot thickens. Thank you Clara. It is good to know others there are maybe seeing the light as well.

Snap I saw this as well and was thinking about posting it here too! Did you see that items inside were auctioned off? I thought of Fanny trying to bid on 20,000.00 euro tables etc! You know, who needs rendering and heating if you can buy furniture.😂
I don't think these people, the Gloucesters are poor. Yet :
'But, in 1995, the cost of maintaining the house became too much. Rather than selling, the Duke let Barnwell to an antiques firm...'
Fanny's got a money pit, Oily's got a money pit. Maybe Potts will take this one on. I can hear the click click of his keyboard as he feverishly opens his patreon account.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well, I am still flummoxed as to how to share the Patreon video so I’ll provide a filthy little recap!

First, here’s her summary message with the video:

“ Hello lovely patrons of Lalande!
I want to remind you all that this week's Patreon video will be on Friday instead of today, as on Friday I'll be able to reveal a secret project that we've been working on for tv. It's only a small project but it's one that I'm very, very happy with, and I can't wait to share it with you all.
I wanted you to be the first to see it, but as I'll be reusing a lot of the footage from this your Patreon reveal in the public reveal on The Chateau Diaries on Sunday, I thought I'd also give you a little extra video tonight, with a sneak peek into the planning taking place in the grand salon this week. Amaury has (once again!) cleared the room, and has moved all of the wood in to start the stud work. He and Philip have been putting the last touches to the plans before a single piece of wood gets screwed into place!
Also, in tonight's little extra video, you'll get to meet Angela, our new volunteer, for the first time. She'll be introduced in tomorrow night's Chateau Diaries.”

Phiphi was wearing his best flared mommy pants and was making suggestions as to where the panels should go. Anne Marie admitted to a sabbatical since the Marquis suite finished, and moaned about all the studwork and insulating needed. It was about eight minutes long and poorly cut together. She showed a meal from the new volunteer Angela.

That’s it. Bor-ing. There you go you filthy animals. You all owe me five bucks.

PSS: Prayers for all our Florida Tartletts. I’m seeing footage that is chilling. Please be safe and well.
again Patreon video repeated on Sunday in her own words Where are the accounts Fanny

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Looks like things are hotting up. Fanny could well be fighting fires on diffetent sides this weekend..

I don't think these people, the Gloucesters are poor. Yet :
'But, in 1995, the cost of maintaining the house became too much. Rather than selling, the Duke let Barnwell to an antiques firm...'
Fanny's got a money pit, Oily's got a money pit. Maybe Potts will take this one on. I can hear the click click of his keyboard as he feverishly opens his patreon account.
I agree, I don’t think they are poor either, but why not auction the furniture if you don’t need it, and can make some money on it? And sell the money pit as well?
no kidding hey? Pottsy might as well jump on the bandwagon too! I am sure he will be checking if it has a pizza oven and bread oven for sourdough loaves, if not, that will be the first request to patreons to support! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I find it quit sad that they can’t maintain it and the contents. But at the end of the day one has to do what one must. Quit a burden for the family. How do you feel about him selling @Le Comte de Monte Cristo and not keeping it in the family like you have?

She has been blatantly seeking volunteers for years. They all perform integral tasks to the everyday running of her b&b business at the very least. She has volunteers cooking for paying guests. Totally illegal in France. Even if she has a heads up. Any contrôle would look at her long history. 8 years or so of seeking illegal employees, avoiding social charges and contributions would sink her instantly. I personally hope this happens as I have many friends struggling to pay their staff and the relevant charges associated with that at the moment. Horrid women!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it quit sad that they can’t maintain it and the contents. But at the end of the day one has to do what one must. Quit a burden for the family. How do you feel about him selling @Le Comte de Monte Cristo and not keeping it in the family like you have?
I though may be noone in the family wanted it. They have not lived there for quite awhile. It maybe that they feel it is time to divest themselves of things as they are getting older and they don’t want to leave the next generation to deal with all of it.

She has been blatantly seeking volunteers for years. They all perform integral tasks to the everyday running of her b&b business at the very least. She has volunteers cooking for paying guests. Totally illegal in France. Even if she has a heads up. Any contrôle would look at her long history. 8 years or so of seeking illegal employees, avoiding social charges and contributions would sink her instantly. I personally hope this happens as I have many friends struggling to pay their staff and the relevant charges associated with that at the moment. Horrid women!
Thank you for this info re France. I have actually been part of the Tartlette family since close to the beginning first lurking, then under another name, then lurking, than back again! So I have read and participated in many of the threads about the volunteers. I too hope she will sink. I just see her as slithery as a snake! Always wriggling out from things. I want her to finally face consequences for once in her life. I do not believe she will ever change course, ever.

Reactions: 15
I though may be noone in the family wanted it. They have not lived there for quite awhile. It maybe that they feel it is time to divest themselves of things as they are getting older and they don’t want to leave the next generation to deal with all of it.
They are close to the royal family, he has a Dukedom. He is a working royal. At one time was a grandson of a Monarch, so there is a lot of history there. Very sad to see it all dispersed.

Reactions: 5
Haha I feel like missed the entire isabelle6541 chapter! She sounds intense.

Back to @lolair 's mystery, what if it was a visiting patron?
After being abruptly booted out of the shitto at 2pm as the patron day wrapped up, the ignored wannabe dauphine of lalande headed off to emmaus, but shock horror what is this? The lovely knitted hedgehog nativity that she gifted Philip last year at a cost of $200 postage, dumped in an emmaus bin for €2? The outrage. Wannabe dauphine races back to the shitto and clobbers fanny over the back of the head with a chunk of concrete render that just happen to fall off the wall at the right time!
Maybe slammed her head against one of the broken chapel keystones.

How about the other “SA Old Skin?” Perhaps poor Perce, simply lost the plot, his eyes weakened by rapid onset blindness, mistakes Fanny for “one of those ‘lazy black bastards’” - definitely his words, never mine - goes as nuts as his tired aching used up body can manage, pretends he wants to have a chat about his wife’s involvement in the Shateau theft/misdeeds/lies etc, and simply pushes his step-daughter into that slimy slick of sludge.

We know the killer isn’t the “Love Butler.” He’s too dumb to make sure he doesn’t leave errant hairs at the scene, or to have a clue about Locard.

Imagine losing hair at the rate his is going! He’ll need to walk around with a handheld Dyson, sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
maybe this was the motivation to suddenly buy 3-4 wood burners The “Prime Air Bois” offers up to €2,000 (depending on household resources) if you agree to replace your old appliance with a new one that has the “7-star green flame” label. until she dug deeper and found out got to produce sweeping certificate and the four flu situation. Because havent we witnessed her having open fires in that one working fire place . don't know if this applies to her region The Haut-Savoie département (in the French Alps) has prohibited the use of open fireplaces since January 1st, 2022. this photo is why I am guessing she cant have the installed as the actual esthetics is ugly and would take a professional to install .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are close to the royal family, he has a Dukedom. He is a working royal. At one time was a grandson of a Monarch, so there is a lot of history there. Very sad to see it all dispersed.
I know and I agree. ☹

Reactions: 4
Maybe slammed her head against one of the broken chapel keystones.

How about the other “SA Old Skin?” Perhaps poor Perce, simply lost the plot, his eyes weakened by rapid onset blindness, mistakes Fanny for “one of those ‘lazy black bastards’” - definitely his words, never mine - goes as nuts as his tired aching used up body can manage, pretends he wants to have a chat about his wife’s involvement in the Shateau theft/misdeeds/lies etc, and simply pushes his step-daughter into that slimy slick of sludge.

We know the killer isn’t the “Love Butler.” He’s too dumb to make sure he doesn’t leave errant hairs at the scene, or to have a clue about Locard.

Imagine losing hair at the rate his is going! He’ll need to walk around with a handheld Dyson, sooner rather than later.
Is he hypoallergenic. Guests may need to be warned if not🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.