The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense a figurative storm brewing...
It's going to be fun... :sneaky:
Intriguing! Should I bring the popcorn? 🍿
I obviously continually miss all the subtle clues on here ….I’m still desperately trying to work out which of us (according to @Trengilly) is the alter ego of @Isabelle6541. I’ll never reach the rank of Tattle Special Agent. 😎

Spare me having to watch, how much are they asking?
1,250,000 can’t remember if £ or € …. (But as they are almost parity now guess it makes little difference). F4F seemed a little choked I thought

Plus fees

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else nauseated once again by the La Belle Époque soundtrack on today's vlog?
Has she confirmed who edits her videos on the main channel these days? I have a feeling it is Fillup and I can even pin point when the change happened. He does it...badly. There is so much copyright free music you can use out there but all we get is LA BELLE EPOQUE OH OH
The transition shots have a different resolution sometimes, other times they cut on to themselves, people here have said the cadeaux videos are out of focus. Come on boy, pry your eyes away from Ebay and Fanny's fanny and work for your pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The rather odd girl from Canada - Cara was it? She went for the adventure of her life, dancing in the kitchen and left somewhat abruptly. But she's still all over the live chats and comments on YouTube. These fans are, sadly, rabid. If she told them black was white they would believe her.
I think the tale of Cara is one key narrative. I remember she said she was looking forward to "brushing her teeth in champagne", as well as dancing in the kitchen. I think Jarvis hardly spoke to her because she's overweight (thinking of the pix of Brenda Gibbons sitting alone in the grand salon as the "party" goes on around her. With the expression of an Easter Island stone head on her face.) I think Nati as usual put her to work scrubbing out guest toilets instead of spinning on the terrace, hobnobbing with fancy guests. There was no dancing in the kitchen in the extremely brief glimpse we got of a much subdued Cara sitting alone at the kitchen table, making herself tiny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.