The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Just Grift Wood for nominating the thread title and @DEEPblue82 for naming the thread title - I took some creative liberties.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Monday at 10:01 AM
I can't bear to watch the shitshow, haven't got the time to readback on comments but I'd love it if it was found out her insurance was null and void due to the chimneys never being swept. Serves her right if they fall. She might be basking in the glow of her Patron Day but lets hope there is such a thing a Karma.

Also dear Tattlers and Tartlets, I will be taking my leave from you for a while. I'm travelling back to the UK today to be with my Mum as her cancer is getting worse and I have a horrible feeing we're now beginning the decline and I really won't know until I get there how bad things are. I will try and read now and then but it just depends what I'm walking into.

Laters Peeps xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, LadyRed, PixiesPaw and 51 others

💗 💗 💗 🙏

Jeeves

VIP Member

Friday at 7:49 PM
We usually pick our grand-daughters up from school on Fridays. The eldest (10yrs) was going with her class to Llandaff Cathedral this morning to greet the King and Queen. They had all made condolence cards to give him. When she came out of school, I asked her how the visit had gone. She was disappointed that she hadn't managed to give her card to the King but that a Scottish man collected them all and said he'd pass them on to the King. The girls were excited to watch the coverage from Cardiff on TV that our daughter had set to record for them to see. We didn't see GD's school but you've guessed - our grand-daughter soon pointed out the man in a kilt who collected their cards and put them in one of the cars! :)
We rushed out into the garden just in time to see the helicopter leaving from the parkland just opposite their home. The girls are hoping that they are reading their cards on their way back to London!

• Heart
Reactions:You, Nina Rose, josi and 46 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:30 PM
Luna20 said:
Imam fainted (i adore those names) is a vegan dish, the stuffing is tomato's onions garlic and plenty of olive oil. while a slit open belly is made with beef.

I'm surprised that I haven't gained any weight yet in fact I have lost weight. (Steph you should try working hard & be as busy as a bee then you don't have to water down the wine),
I’ve been following the Mediterranean Diet since January of 2019 and have dropped 200+ pounds and gone from a 5X to a S/M. Plus most of my health issues have ceased. I’m still crazy as a loon but then that’s not weight related!😝

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, suthern_lurker, Darling Life and 45 others

Congratulations @MRShavershamsdress 💪

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:19 AM
Anatomy of the Stephanie Jarvis Grift - A Major Chateau Setback video

As is typical Fanny, IMHO, this is an intentionally set up fake event to generate content, create another “delay” for heating since the pressure is on for her to do something about heating since Fall is arriving, create a new “sudden setback” and rake in more monies from Patrons. She knows and is aware before the video is shot about the condition of the chimneys and the flues.

How to Set up the Grift

1. Start with the obligatory bed shot, then leaning out her open bedroom window, then create faux doomsday scenario by dramatically and breathlessly claiming that the log burners must be installed so “we won’t freeze this winter.” Oh no, little Orphan princess Fanny could not freeze, how horrible.

She neglects to mention that the log burners will only heat a few rooms of the Dump, so she really means I, Snorts, Anne Marie, and the Argentenian Bully need to be lukewarm in the winter. The most she will ever do for heating at the Dump will be the purchase of the 3-4 log burners.

And remember, Fanny will be traveling with Potts for weeks most likely from Mid November to mid February, when racing starts up again. She will be there for a week max and then will be off on her travels. She will use the lack of heating to be gone from the Dump for weeks.

2. Have Anne Marie start the project by tearing out a portion of the fireplace in Fanny’s “office.”
Film him, while heckling his efforts and imperiously laughing at the difficulties he encounters and the bricks and debris falling on him. She has Anne Marie doing this when she knows that the wood burners cannot be installed.

3. Create drama by her “running down to see how they actually clear those chimneys.” She has seen it before but has to pretend that this is the first time it has occurred and that she is incredibly curious about it.

Mock Anne Marie for putting up plastic sheeting to protect the walls and furnishing from dust and debris. Stop to heckle the Douche Lorde, and film the latest volunteer.

Moving on to the heart of the grifting scheme

4. Oh No, the cherry picker is too small and they need to rent a taller cherry picker. Need to rent a bigger one. Refer to what Claire has posted about the cherry picker, chimneys, etc. in this thread. Fanny amps up the manufactured drama by breathlessly narrating the cherry picker’s actions.

She then breathlessly and manically ambushes a fed up and unsurprised Percy and Mummy, “ They can’t get to either chimney, the picker is short by one and a half meters (approximately 5 feet). Mummy wearily replies, “I know,” and she and Percy shuffle out of the lens of the camera.

5. Fanny then shuts down the whole notion of cleaning the chimneys and installing the wood burners with “ So annoying!!! Nothing can be done.”“ They can’t get to either chimney.” Creates drama but “they were soooooo close.” “So near and yet so far we had everyone here” “ No they have to hire another cherry picker and they have no idea when their next slot is to come back to the Dump (how convenient) so “ we don’t know when we can get them installed.” Fanny complains that “she is very sad to see the wood grate put back into place in her fireplace.”

She then tells Snorts that “they can’t do it” and layers on a new lie “they can’t reach either chimney and they said that is the biggest cherry picker they can get in the local area.” “They can’t get to either chimney so they can’s put flues down.” “Now we have to think about scaffolding or if there are any bigger cherrypickers.” None of the logburners an be installed at the moment.

6. Fanny claims that she just realized that there are 4 fireplaces on one chimney. This is the first time she has learned this after 17 years at the Dump? Bullshit. She has never had the chimneys inspected although she had used them on and off for over 17 years? WTF.

Now it is time to amp up the drama, lies, and little lost orphan victim scenario. Fanny now claims the chimneys are a mess and a mystery and they have no ideas where the flues are going. All the chimneys are in such a confusion and a state and we wonder about the one chimney we use regularly. She pretends she is surprised that the chimneys may be unsafe.

Now she is quite demoralized Here come more little victim Fanny. Fanny, furiously blinking, says she had all the equipment to install the burners. Then the blaming of the chimney company starts in full force:

Cherry picker not big enough
They hired a second cherry picker that is not big enough
Now we need scaffolding

Closing the grifting scenario with news that it will cost lots more money to “fix” the “sudden surprise” about the chimneys.

Now have to completely rethink the way that the chimneys are to be used with 4 fireplaces going thru one flue, you can’t have 2 fireplaces going thru one flue, that is illegal. Then Fanny hastens to add, to cover her ass, that “we haven’t used them, thank goodness.” Who believes that.

“ This is going to be a very big job now.” For the cost of a few hundred dollars to the contractors, she now has pushed the heating scenario to the background for months so she can be excused from doing nothing about heating, and create another tragic issue that will require lots more money to fix...... just like the chapel scheme.

How many times has she pulled this con? Then she flits off to an expensive Disney vacation with 4 of her employees/volunteers, and the Douche Lord. She is so predictable.Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 43 others

vitanova

Friday at 1:00 PM
whoever is paid by madam to read here, tell her to PAINT THE WINDOWS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:agualilas@, StarrD1927, mrsp67 and 39 others

Remember the wiki - Happy Tattling...
And a wonderful reminder of Fanny's follies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
As always, many thanks for starting a new thread @ComtesseRose. You really are an absolute star! ❤

Interesting, so Billy earns approx $20,000 pm from just one YT channel. I also believe that that revenue can vary throughout certain months of the year too, e.g. lead up to certain "official" holidays/Christmas etc, when far better rates!
Although, I am not entirely sure whether Billy has a Patreon account so no idea if he has an additional source of income in that respect?? Whatever!! $240K pa - not a bad salary is it when most days you just have to walk out of your front door, or a 10 min drive, to be at work? And, you are your own boss too?
I often wonder whether the Chateau and the Covent are "mortgage/loan" free?
As to recent comments regarding Gwen. I feel that she is 100% the ultimate, final number cruncher "voice of reason" within their relationship BUT, prefers not to be on camera too often, I don't actually blame her, tbh. It appears to me, that they have a successful balanced relationship playing to each of their own personal strengths - perfect!
Added to which, both boys seem extremely loved by the entire family and always look happy.
As has been the case throughout history, better to put money into property rather than have it sitting in a bank, especially even more so at today's low interest rates!
Yes, currently the convent looks very much like a hostel, but in the longer term, I sense that buying it will prove to have been a very wise "business" decision both for The Pethericks and the local community too, even though currently Gwen is not actually officially a Petherick, YET! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Billy said he can spend around 30000 euros a month...is this including the yt money? They had a mortgage on the chateau...maybe they paid that off when both Gwen her parents sadly died..my father always said..you can really never look in a persons coffers..just by judging the outside or what people tell you..or what you think they earn...I have to agree on that...When Gwen is receiving money from investment through her family...i guess its better to invest in that...then in an old convent which needs a huge ammount of money before you can make a profit...it also needs alott of money for maintenance and upkeep..not talking about heating etc...But i guess everybody makes his own desicions..what he does with his money..in a way the convent is saved...otherwise it might end up being demolished..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just gone on to Instagram and found a post from flower girl. Then a second image appeared, a man in swimming trunks. Had quite a shock before I realised it was an advert😂😂
I know. I hate it when that happens. It's so confusing and I haven't got a pubey controlling me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Billy's vlog last night unscrewing the sink traps @ the Convent and Sean's ( Mr Copper) idea to make it an Advent Vlog, series, a trap a day upto Christmas was a complete piss take on Steph and Snorts Advent episodes, which are about as exciting. Shame neither Billy nor Sean knew they needed 24 traps to be traditional. I was very sad that even Mothers Sups sink contained nothing. But pleased Sean is back.
Tonights will be a great reveal of the Chapel as Duncan is fixing 48 lights, 'cos all we have seen so far is so dark, I am sure the decorations / Muriel's will look fantastic.
"Crack On" Billster.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm looking forward to seeing great progress on Dan's gaff as there have been quite a few tomorrows since last vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww reading that Ian "the Plasterer" has passed. Sending my condolences. May he Rest In Peace.
OMG, that is such a shock to read here. He was only at the HMN a month or so ago. Any details as to why/how?
Absolutely regardless - RIP Ian and sending condolences to your family. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 27
OMG, that is such a shock to read here. He was only at the HMN a month or so ago. Any details as to why/how?
Absolutely regardless - RIP Ian and sending condolences to your family. :cry:
Well now, how will the Princess deal with this bit of sad news?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I've just found this on fb...posted 2 days ago..looks like another male & female peacock have gone to Lalacelle.. this can't be old footage surely?

• Sick
Well now, how will the Princess deal with this bit of sad news?
You and I don't have to think too long or hard about that, do we? 🤮
My guess, is that she won't even contact his family in order to gain consent as to what they may/may not agree to being divulged in her vlogs. SJ will simply, as always, do whatever she wants to for the most impact and monetary gain on her Channels. Won't she?
Just like she ALWAYS DOES. Absolutely, no conscious whatsoever or feelings towards others, regardless of the impact or repercussions! 🤮

It’s on Brenda’s FB group
Very sad news.
Here's the oddly worded mention of Ian's passing.
She shared no other pertinent info - no sources or explanations.
I find the "& those of the faithfully departed" a strange thing to say.
1663769405022.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I've just found this on fb...posted 2 days ago..looks like another male & female peacock have gone to Lalacelle.. this can't be old footage surely?
Yes, it's old footage from way back when Dan didn't have Turkey teef.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Very sad news.
View attachment 1594983
Like you have stated, such an extraordinarily oddly/stilted worded message to publish. "Unfortunately" is not a word that anyone would ever use in a tribute to anyone in my personal experience, let alone, "the faithfully departed"! What does that actually mean?
Not one personal mention of condolences to his family/friends, just a list of the jobs that he did at the bleeping HMN. :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Very sad news.
View attachment 1594983
It's a phrase used in the Catholic Church here in Ireland. I really hope that Ian was paid up to date by SJ and that his family don't have that to face into on top of what they are dealing with.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.