The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this was the final drop why Analiese left him
Annalise has sent Dan links to Chateau le Shithouse on the Mainsat Facebook group. She's highlighted his name on the group posts about the derelict pile. So she must, not only approve, but has actively encouraged him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Don't know if somebody has already posted this....
In the following video they say that there has been no price on the advertisement because they search someone to restore it like it was. before the fire.
There is no way Dan the gardener can renovate anything properly. A historically accurate restoration is impossible for him. Perhaps Dan might have over sold himself and his “skills” to get a deal on Schitt’s Castle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot (146).png

TRanslation:
At what price?

Don't look for any price on the ad! It doesn't matter what the offer is. The only condition is that the castle must be renovated to its original state.
The owner is not necessarily looking to make a fortune. He bought the castle in 2014 and just wants to find a buyer capable of restoring it.

Great question: Dan capable of restoring it ??????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
There is no way Dan the gardener can renovate anything properly. A historically accurate restoration is impossible for him. Perhaps Dan might have over sold himself and his “skills” to get a deal on Schitt’s Castle.
Surely he would have had to present some sort of restoration plan? I'm waiting to see how he goes before making any judgement. However I'm wildly inconsistent. May change my mind.

Reactions: 14
but then you miss out the view of the church...and the grave yard... 🙄 we laughed about Manor and maker...but the fleuries also have a grave yard next door..:LOL: not in a million years i would pay that amount to stay there..its not even a chateau...its a manoir...nothing special at all...
Well, there you go. As always, you and I are both singing from the same hymn book! :D
I personally don't understand why some people do actually feel the need that they need to pay those prices. :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Betcha he ends up with a pair of Fanny's incestuous peacocks on the property. 🦚
He hated those birds!

Have we all noticed how boring shitoo dairies is that a pile of bricks has kept us going. While SJ hate is tattling about her squandering away patreon monies, she would hate it more if we don't talk about her at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dan certainly cant do it....no way..he can film the proces...thats about it...

Reactions: 20
I’m still on page 39 of the last thread but can’t wait to catch up and see your comments after last night’s spectacle. 😆 🧛‍♂️

Also, a side note, I mentioned how much Fannys tissue box cover cost during the Framlington Mummies home flog and one of you linked a tissue box cover costing £150ish from a shop in Stow-on -the-Wold in the Cotswolds. Possibly @MRShavershamsdress or @Just Grift Wood?? Anyways with my fellow Tattlers in mind I went in said shop this week and took a photo of my husband holding the expensive item for your viewing pleasure 😁

View attachment 1599649

View attachment 1599646
Wow Sasha! That's some rather brilliant investigating! Do people really pay these prices? It's madness! I have a fabric stash and a sewing machine - watch out world! Original, useless, expensive but pretty must have fabric wotnots coming your way soon!

Oh no! I've check my fabrics and Jesus Wept - I have NO toile! 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, there you go. As always, you and I are both singing from the same hymn book! :D
I personally don't understand why some people do actually feel the need that they need to pay those prices. :unsure:
to tell the other grannies at the local bingo...that they stayed there? 🙄 i personally dont get it when people pay huge sums to go to a party at Versailles...when there was not even something to drink?? and food prepared by an airlinecaterar...just to tell other people they went there...some people are nuts...but all those nutters keep the economy going...

Reactions: 19
Surely he would have had to present some sort of restoration plan? I'm waiting to see how he goes before making any judgement. However I'm wildly inconsistent. May change my mind.
Dan is full of (himself) big talk and big ideas with little to no follow through or skills. He’s been taught by the best and worst, Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
to tell the other grannies at the local bingo...that they stayed there? 🙄 i personally dont get it when people pay huge sums to go to a party at Versailles...when there was not even something to drink?? and food prepared by an airlinecaterar...just to tell other people they went there...some people are nuts...but all those nutters keep the economy going...
100% agree with you - absolutely ridiculous! ❤

Reactions: 6
If you're going to tell the story behind a building then at least do your homework and get the facts right. A dicitionary may be useful too, as the use of terminology eg 'Blows my mind' or Unreal is not the most descriptive of phrases. One thing SJ does is tell a story, they may not always be factual, well usually they're not but she is articulate so can at least it make it sound feasable.Obviously Tattlers are onto this but for the besotted cult it must be right because she said so. Right? :unsure:
Dont remember which one it was but, watching one of Terry and Ash's vlox, I once counted Terry saying "absolutely amazing" 23 times in the course of one video... and subsequently lost the will to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That building looks familiar. Seems there is a video around I have watched before that had a couple looking at it. I can't remember who/when though.

He is nuttier than SJ. At least Lielande was semi habitable when she bought it.
dan took annaliese and boys there some time ago

Reactions: 16
Considering that you have to book months in advance and still queue for hours and then being rushed through the chateau I tend to believe people only go there to see Versailles without the crowd. Might actually be worth it.

Reactions: 12
I’m judging! I often wondered why Annaliese got Dan the chateau job. Possibly they could not make ends meet on his own business ventures. He has a work ethic and creative mind.Maybe he could use SJ’s accountant for financial advice.
50E0D93C-62D9-4368-A917-22F8A82EC2C6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And not only Nik the tree surgeon. I bet Kirsty can't wait to get her teeth into the overgrown grounds as well. Armoire will be getting his bromance back and and between the pair of them some work may get done. Selmar could be called on I'm sure, to lend a hand. If there's a chapel then the chapel restorer will probably jump at the job.
Once the building is ready, then Phillipa, Queen out of the Netherlands might mince over to 'visualise' the interior and look for hedgehogs and squirrels. Someone needs to set the tables and if Château DIY drop SJ and take on this more interesting and promising project then Phillipa will certainly be wafting around.
I see quite a few subscribers leaving the château dairies for this new project. It'll be interesting to see if SJ promotes Dan's channel as much as she did Oily and Potts' channels.
imagine her visiting his shadoo and climbing through ruins in high heels

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely think Billy Petherick is involved in some way with Dan's Crapeau Chateau.

Billy has the money to invest, he has the renovation skills and he owns a helluva lot of building equipment.

Also, on his daily vlog today he talks about a big surprise in his Sunday vlog, with someone we all know. Who could that be?

I think on Sunday we'll see him and Dan teaming up to renovate this crappy building.

More money than sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have the supplies to make several of this tissue box cover. Would Fanny be interested in these?
Should I contact Manor & Maker to organize a workshop?
View attachment 1599830
Le Baiseur, I think you're onto something big! It's not often one comes across an idea conveying such brilliance, it gives one the chills! Go for it. Do these come in pink?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.