The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me think one of the reasons they bought the convent is to generate content irrespective how boring it is.
its horrible....i watched Sean and Billy open up the traps of a few off old washbassins in that convent.. :sick: disgusting...they hoped to find a treasure in them..๐Ÿ™„.all they found was dust and old nuns hair...omg you cant make it up...:eek: btw i dont believe Billy is working so hard....he always have workers around..i watched that vlog on high speed...i quess it was the last one i watched...i like the chateaurenovations...not interessed in convents..

btw what was Andie doing by Manor and maker?? trying to cash in some more viewers for her artwork?? i always have the feeling Andie is also living in her own bubble..and thoughts....sometimes when people talk to her...she doesnt even notice...like she is on antidepressants...or .a dreamer just like all the Lielandresidents and visitors..

Reactions: 24
I think we should start complaining about SJ's lack of progress on the Daddy Tile installation. I don't know about you guys, but I REALLY want to see that monstrosity come to life. I couldn't care less about the heating. Let them freeze! I just want to see SJ glue THIS bad boy to her backsplash.

View attachment 1593961

:love:
Call me crazy but I found the idea behind the tiles endearing. But as everything else she starts, not finished.
I just realised she and M Petherick have this in common but Her Majesty is better at distracting your attention away from it whereas the Boy Wonder just circles the drain so it's impossible not to notice.

Reactions: 5
Has the person Sinan from the Secret Chateau joined Tattle yet? I wish they would. Here's another smackdown of theirs that caught my eye.
View attachment 1593985

A quilter as a volunteer! Is Caroline Goofer mad? She's got no bloody idea how long it takes to make a quilt. My sister is a quilter and it takes months and months of dedication! Can you imagine Fanny, for one moment giving all that fabric to Sara out of generosity for Sara to have a quilting workshop? Fanny doesn't have an altruistic bone in her body and she'd see Sara as stealing content to have a workshop with her fabric.
It was sacrilege to use that Tilda fabric, I could have cried. I once made my 2 nieces quits for Christmas. They finally got then at Easter 16 months later๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Makes me think one of the reasons they bought the convent is to generate content irrespective how boring it is.
I actually like the convent. I think it has loads of potential. Just as long as he maintains the integrity of the Chapel which looks really promising.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.