The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I was looking at the benefits I have as a patron when I notice there might never be another Open Day or event at the château

Priority invitation to any future Patreon Events at the Chateau de Lalande to see the progress of the renovations and to meet with me and the rest of the Lalande team!

There need not be any events so I guess that the only way I could see the progress would be to book to stay there!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well, I was looking at the benefits I have as a patron when I notice there might never be another Open Day or event at the château

Priority invitation to any future Patreon Events at the Chateau de Lalande to see the progress of the renovations and to meet with me and the rest of the Lalande team!

There need not be any events so I guess that the only way I could see the progress would be to book to stay there!
You will struggle to book to stay unless you are a top tier Patreon look at the website you can't just book. I bet she will only open for two months next year

• Wow
You will struggle to book to stay unless you are a top tier Patreon look at the website you can't just book. I bet she will only open for two months next year
Oh I agree. She doesn't fulfill the Terms and Conditions of Trip Advisor. The château must give equal access to everyone.

Oh I agree. She doesn't fulfill the Terms and Conditions of Trip Advisor. The château must give equal access to everyone.
How you would actually contact them swell, she doesn't answer emails and no one answers the phone and any post would be lost unless it has a gift with it

• Haha
This one, my dearest filthy Tattler Animals cost €15.66 at the van Gogh museum. Couldn't find the Van gogh ornament.
So the giver of this ornament has paid for his/her lunch in full and then some with only the sunflower bauble.

I wonder if Ms Jarvis will sent them a personal thank you note, not only attending her sad open day but also for their generous gift. In my opinion, each gift no matter how small is generous.

1663317926487.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This one, my dearest filthy Tattler Animals cost €15.66 at the van Gogh museum. Couldn't find the Van gogh ornament.
So the giver of this ornament has paid for his/her lunch in full and then some with only the sunflower bauble.

I wonder if Ms Jarvis will sent them a personal thank you note, not only attending her sad open day but also for their generous gift. In my opinion, each gift no matter how small is generous.

View attachment 1582110
But Fanny gave them a lavender bag, a mangey old postcard and some tea dregs ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I was thinking this might be a tryout event. Even though most had booked their holidays and a lot of them couldn't attend because of it, still about 100 people turned up.

What If Ms Jarvis, as suggested by @Just Grift Wood closes down her B&B for next year because of ''renovations on Lake, facade and heating'' and opt for a 4 day event a la Versaille?

100 people who attend Versaille ball like thing, who give her €1000 p.p that's 100K. If she announced this early, the event is set during the summer holidays. I wouldn't be surprised if double/triple the amount of people would attend! so she can urn 100 to 300K during a 4 days event. If she does that twice a year she would be laughing all the way to the bank again! Oh of course the patreons will receive a discount of 5% and the dauphine 10%

But Fanny gave them a lavender bag, a mangey old postcard and some tea dregs ha ha
The lavender bag was far too big. 2 smaller ones would have been nicer and the bags were made from scraps of fabric sent to her by her patreons.
The postcard was a left over from the Marquise de Nadaillac
Apart from the black tea, all the herbs were from the garden.

The goodie bag literally didn't cost her a thing. ow wait the brown bags with Lalande stickers did cost her :)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Lalande's newest volunteer, Jared Gruene's IG post.
Look at that window.😱
WTF is that??? 👇

1663319436270.png

@jared_gruene
18 hours ago
Daydream…🤍

japanese-proverbs-quote-vision-without-action-is-a-daydream.gif

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she really? Can you say who her reader slave is?
My opinion but, if I was laughing all the way to the bank, the last thing I would waste my easy earned $$ on would be for someone to read here...
I love my tat peops but honestly, what does she have to gain, besides fodder to spew at shateau hang on the coattail dingleberries...
I know it sounds off-character, doesn't it. But she also uses the information gathered to pretend to care about the people around her, warning them about our musings so they don't have to keep reading here, as if she's providing a service. This way she tries to erase the fact that e are only talking about them because of her and her grifting schemes.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
i think it's called putty.
I was going to suggest silicone but even I know that you need to wet your finger and run it along the application to get a smooth finish... This looks like it's been applied with a spoon... It really doesn't take any time at all to remove it and re apply. You can even get different coloured silicone although I'm not sure if they have created one yet called Chateau grime :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know some people here don't like Cat but I really like her. She's like the internet troll in real life. I like her vibe :LOL: She's hyper but unlike Stephany, her hyper energy seems natural to her.
Smoke and mirrors though, this is just how SJ portrays her. A better judgement of character would take into account that she instantly befriended Tess Hoffman when they met, suggesting a whole other level of crazy...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was thinking this might be a tryout event. Even though most had booked their holidays and a lot of them couldn't attend because of it, still about 100 people turned up.

What If Ms Jarvis, as suggested by @Just Grift Wood closes down her B&B for next year because of ''renovations on Lake, facade and heating'' and opt for a 4 day event a la Versaille?

100 people who attend Versaille ball like thing, who give her €1000 p.p that's 100K. If she announced this early, the event is set during the summer holidays. I wouldn't be surprised if double/triple the amount of people would attend! so she can urn 100 to 300K during a 4 days event. If she does that twice a year she would be laughing all the way to the bank again! Oh of course the patreons will receive a discount of 5% and the dauphine 10%

The lavender bag was far too big. 2 smaller ones would have been nicer and the bags were made from scraps of fabric sent to her by her patreons.
The postcard was a left over from the Marquise de Nadaillac
Apart from the black tea, all the herbs were from the garden.

The goodie bag literally didn't cost her a thing. ow wait the brown bags with Lalande stickers did cost her :)
Yes that's what I meant, I am sarcastic sod. I think you are right Fanny will have had her eyes opened to how lucrative Patreon days could be her monthly income has gone up and she literally did duck all to welcome them. If she did a lavish masked ball, catered it all these muppets would be prepared to sell their first born to be there. She could give pre notice and charge for the event and ka Ching

bleeping hell my ears hurt
Why are they so high pitched?
And loud ?
It was at record breaking level...and why was everyone trying to speak at the same time? Andie's sketches right in front of Stephens face whilst ( Yes I use that word too) he was eating Bread and Jam or some similar delicacy. It was all over the place... do you think IJ's clear out mission was aimed at BJJ? Stop buying crap, it's bad enough the Patreons send it without you spending money on more. Presumably there was nothing of significance to put into the shop.

Reactions: 17
Lalande's newest volunteer, Jared Gruene's IG post.
Look at that window.😱
WTF is that??? 👇

View attachment 1582150
@jared_gruene
18 hours ago
Daydream…🤍

View attachment 1582161
Two years ago I moved into a house that had not been maintained for 50 years and one of the windows actually flew out and landed in the garden and the paint work on that looked better than this. The proverb is actually ironic because all Fanny does is dream and fake renovations. Those windows are so easy to strip and paint as they open to the inside she has been there 18 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes that's what I meant, I am sarcastic sod. I think you are right Fanny will have had her eyes opened to how lucrative Patreon days could be her monthly income has gone up and she literally did duck all to welcome them. If she did a lavish masked ball, catered it all these muppets would be prepared to sell their first born to be there. She could give pre notice and charge for the event and ka Ching
The good thing is that she truly believes in her own narrative. She thinks she's all good and we're all bad. I prefer her that way, especially with the French taxman lurking. Tick tock.

It was at record breaking level...and why was everyone trying to speak at the same time? Andie's sketches right in front of Stephens face whilst ( Yes I use that word too) he was eating Bread and Jam or some similar delicacy. It was all over the place... do you think IJ's clear out mission was aimed at BJJ? Stop buying crap, it's bad enough the Patreons send it without you spending money on more. Presumably there was nothing of significance to put into the shop.
I understand there's a place for everyone's art somewhere and maybe it's telling that Andie's "art" seems to belong at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.