The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, Michael might end up spilling some tea…eventually. He was angry and bitter enough at Angel Strawbridge to make a video. Maybe he’ll finally realize SJ isn’t (and wasn’t) the friend he thought. I don’t think the rest of the Petherick clan cares much for SJ…maybe he’ll come around, too. But you’re right…he might be made a pariah in the chateauverse. No one will want to have him around for fear he’ll “turn on them,” too. But, if SJ happened to be caught in a compromising position, it might be easier for MPK to talk.
I always got the sense that Billy was not a fan of Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now you guys have me hooked on this 90 day fiance.
Its crazy to watch these poor souls looking for love. I have been single for over 20 years and have no need for a partner. I do what I want when I want to. I have lots of friends, love to be alone with my dogs, a good book and silence.... Relationships are to much work, effort and compromise.. Happy to be on my own, sadly people go looking for love in all the wrong places. It is sad to watch their desperation

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you Jules! I wasn't expecting to have my avatar illustrated for the epic tile project!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Just Grift Wood she makes me howl with laughter and takes no tit and I actually think she is really kind. She also isn't afraid of hard work or calling her mewling brat of a daughter out.

Sorry but I have to disagree with this, there is no way mummy dear is really kind. From what I have read from @Clara Burnett and seen on the vlogs she is a nasty racist who treated the volunteers like slaves and was disdainful and nasty unless a phone was pushed up to her face. No imo she’s a greedy, clawing, imperious woman who didn’t have time for Fanny as a child and certainly did not give Fanny the love she needed. Leaving daddy to over compensate and thus bring us to where we are today.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Clara Burnett, has Stephanie already dealt with or is dealing with her tax problems? Is this the reason why the renovations and projects have stopped?
She seems to be trying to deal with it the way she usually deals with anything too big for her own appetite (so basically everything): she's frantically looking for someone to take care of it for her. So far, nobody wants to step into the mine field she has created for herself. She tried to shift responsibility to the accountants she hired for a while, but they are keeping their doors closed. My understanding is that Isabelle's impending return is closely related to and driven by the tax situation spinning out of control. Word is she wants out.

Speaking of Michael Potts does anyone know how much a Formula1 photographer would be likely to earn? I suppose he has to sell his photos to publications. Wondering about "his" purchase of the retirement plot in SA and how he may have funded it.
It's his hobby, not his profession.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
EDIT from my last post.

what I have read from @Clara Burnett and seen on the vlogs she is a nasty racist

Not sure that I meant racist (though I wouldn’t put it past her) I think I meant homophobe. Too early for me and no coffee yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re Spud I watched these 'coming of age' movies a while ago they are very funny. The lead character was nicknamed Spud because of his 'under development' in the beginning of the movies. I watched them on Netflix.

Movies
View attachment 1476401
Spud
View attachment 1476403
Spud 2: The Madness Continues
View attachment 1476402
Spud 3: Learning to Fly
I’ll have to check these out. We are always looking for new things to watch.

We watched The Duke tonight (with Helen Mirren) and it was excellent! I’ve never in my life heard the term “Sparrow’s Fart” until I saw your username on here. Then, low and behold…one of the guy’s lines in this movie was something like, “have to get up earlier than a sparrow’s fart…”. I didn’t know this was a saying.
Sorry for the off-topic, but it did make me think of you. 😊

1659768281077.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I kind of understand your point. However, when you say this below, I have to ask, how is this ANY different from the vlogs she did prior to Philip being around? I really don't see the change in her activity that would indicate she's being isolated by Philip! I think she pretty much isolated herself prior to Philip, she just had different playthings around - Marie Wiik, Michael Petherick, Michael Potts, Nick Larkin....on and on and on.

Snorts has isolated her so much that she barely gets out of her apartments. When she does SJ runs around like a headless chicken to film the Jardin d'Anglais, the chickens, peacocks, and the walled garden a quick peak in the kitchen before she returns to her bedroom, to go on ebay/visit auction sites.

What I do think is true is that since Philip came on the scene, Stephanie has scaled back. However, I don't think it has anything to do with Philip. Rather, it is the MONEY that came about when Philip showed up that has caused her to scale back. And I think that the fact that he showed up is the coincidence. I've said many times here that the two of them are exactly alike. And I don't feel either one of them is more worse than the other. I still feel that way. He's not the cause of all of this. SHE IS!!
Of course SJ is responsible for her own actions. However if youtube is your work and you slack off and reduce the number of vlogs a week, but continue with grift grab and call it 25k to charity a year and support this as a partner you are enabling bad habits because it suits you better. He also never stops her to go traveling because it suits him well.

There is/was this program my 600lbs life. When the obese person wouldn't loose weight dr Now would check what the cause was. Usually the obese person had a partner who enabled the bad habit of over eating. Even when the life of his partner was on the line the feeder would continue feeding the bad habit.
When the obese finally refuse to listen to her feeder and drops enough weight to get a gastric by pass and loose even more weight, the feeder would break up during the course of the obese's weight loss journey.

I'm convinced if SJ decided to drop the cadeaux channel, returns to making more vlogs and give PhiPhi 30 seconds or less airtime per vlog, put phiphi to work like she did with Tomaz he'd be gone very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@Just Grift Wood she makes me howl with laughter and takes no tit and I actually think she is really kind. She also isn't afraid of hard work or calling her mewling brat of a daughter out.

Sorry but I have to disagree with this, there is no way mummy dear is really kind. From what I have read from @Clara Burnett and seen on the vlogs she is a nasty racist who treated the volunteers like slaves and was disdainful and nasty unless a phone was pushed up to her face. No imo she’s a greedy, clawing, imperious woman who didn’t have time for Fanny as a child and certainly did not give Fanny the love she needed. Leaving daddy to over compensate and thus bring us to where we are today.
@Clara Burnett Has stated in NUMEROUS threads, Isahell is not the rosy charismatic darling fans believe she is.

Isahell was STUCK at LaLande due to Covid restrictions, and could not return to her home in the UK. According to vlogs, she was there to help Stephameme get the Shitoo ready for the season while her and Gerry were away and could not return home to her home in the UK. Don't think she ever planned to be a regular fixture at HMN. Hope you all are staying safe. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
In buying the old crap relating to the other chateaux in the chateauverse, like the postcards, he's ingratiating himself into their sphere so he has somewhere to bolt to when fanny finally kicks him out.
Who’d want that pube headed vajajay lipped pussy around for too long, especially when he doesn’t know tit from clay. It’s not as though he could work for his keep. Maybe he could just head off to his grandparent’s crypt, and tell them his “tale of woe.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seems to be trying to deal with it the way she usually deals with anything too big for her own appetite (so basically everything): she's frantically looking for someone to take care of it for her. So far, nobody wants to step into the mine field she has created for herself. She tried to shift responsibility to the accountants she hired for a while, but they are keeping their doors closed. My understanding is that Isabelle's impending return is closely related to and driven by the tax situation spinning out of control. Word is she wants out.

It's his hobby, not his profession.
Fanny will be definitely be 'up the creek' if Mummy wants out. Doesn't surprise me that Mummy isn't pleased with how things have transpired since Squirrelboy appeared on the scene 2 years ago.

Mummy knows she raised a daughter who is a selfish, lazy, spend-thrift, and whilst previously Mummy could put a leash on Fanny in an attempt to control her and save her from herself, that's all gone out the window since Fanny fell into her own pot of YT money to recklessly spend how & when she wants.

After being away from the shiteau for 2 years, distance (and probably Percy) have helped Isabelle see the light. It's one thing if Fanny just had a toyboy, but it's another thing for Mummy to have her name on papers which hold her legally responsible for for Fanny's financial shenanigans. (Natti should be damn worried too)

I also wouldn't be surprised if Mummy's given Fanny and ultimatum - Snorty or me. 🍿 🍿 🍿

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was totally addicted to 600 Pound Life and love Dr Now. That’s why I refuse to watch 90 Day Fiancé…I know I’ll be addicted! It would sometimes come on after 600 Lbs and I would watch the first 5 minutes of it that my dvr recorded and I knew I would be hooked…now I might be peer pressured into watching it if enough of you start talking about it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually, Michael might end up spilling some tea…eventually. He was angry and bitter enough at Angel Strawbridge to make a video. Maybe he’ll finally realize SJ isn’t (and wasn’t) the friend he thought. I don’t think the rest of the Petherick clan cares much for SJ…maybe he’ll come around, too. But you’re right…he might be made a pariah in the chateauverse. No one will want to have him around for fear he’ll “turn on them,” too. But, if SJ happened to be caught in a compromising position, it might be easier for MPK to talk.
MP doesn't care what people think in the ailing Chateauverse that is why he outed Angel. If Fanny did something to upset him that was really bad he would say. I also believe a lot of the original Chateau folk don't like her that much say Chateau De La Ruche, The Dr and her French boyfriend and even De Brive. They have had get togethers that don't include her. These acquaintances were all made because she could plug them too, they perhaps don't see that as so necessary now.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.