The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Kalessi for naming this thread, and an honourable mention goes to @Lady Avonlea for nominating it. As a literature lover, I couldn't pass this up.

Most Liked Post:

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

Monday at 9:06 PM
Renovations at the shittoo —-Nil
Update on architect and whether plans have been submitted—-Zilch
Panelling started in the “big room”—No
Downstairs toilet finished—-Who knows?
Pink bathroom finished— Probably not
Argentinian bully’s apartment — Abandoned & left to the wildlife
Gerry’s apartment— Rumour has it that maybe some work was done for channel 4
Heating—-Think on not important
Outside terrace and steps — Still collapsing
Bulging walls — Still bulging
Rendering on walls— Still waiting
Chapel — Ceiling falling down Walls rotting but look at the light through those windows
Jardin de Anglaise— duck knows not been shown for several weeks
Marquis apartment — Still work in progress (AnneMaries had a few holidays)
Windows and shutters—Still quietly rotting away through lack of attention
Accounts — Still missing
Ye Olde Shoppe— Awaiting the grand opening or whenever Squirrel boy gets off his arse to do some work
ALL previous projects—Still unfinished
New Project— Tasteless pink twirl room updated after giving Dan the heave-ho
Lots of spending on crap at brocantes and online in particular furniture hunting for a room that is still in ruins after 12 months
Accumulating the WORLDS biggest stockpile of fire wood down in the woodland
Still serving gross looking food
Still drinking their body weight in wine and champagne every day
Still bigging up Squirrel boy and letting him have free reign in how he treats the shittoo and it’s contents. They are all his or theirs and they will be doing this etc etc
Deja vu or what?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Yankee Doodle, Kataja and 64 others

Isabelle6541

Tuesday at 3:11 PM
Albee said:
@Isabelle6541’s journalist will be publishing in November sometime. It’s going to be a corker. They have been to France to interview people including the Chapel restorer.
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, NoIAmNotAHorse and 59 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Tuesday at 1:36 AM
Loire Valley said:
Just finished watching the grabbo and she said that the list of charities were in the description below!! Ok where are they? Last week it stopped at March, today she can’t even be bothered! Very poor!
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

86EF045B-1EBF-47FF-8CA0-06758149136B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, JumpingJacks and 59 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:45 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

Well, my dear friends, there you have it: Stephanie Jarvis’ version of ‘Let them eat cake’. So her patrons want renovations? She’ll show them some decorating, in her worst ever attempt of interior design even I have ever witnessed. Her patrons want to know if she signs their cards herself? She’ll show them, sitting quietly in a corner while her loving boyfriend does the ‘hard work’ of framing her little offcuts of fabric. Her patrons want to see her work? She’ll tell them she has been doing all this research about the valuable toiles she owns/bought/grifted and she ‘shares’ the hidden information she herself has brought into daylight by writing it on the back of the frames for aaaaaaaallll visitors to enjoy. And while she’s at it, she does not spill any opportunity to poke some fun at Dan for having developed PTSD from staying in her now favorite because upgraded room in the filthy attic, that at best used to be a servant's bedroom and by adding her pink puke she has not renovated anything but in fact has brought it further away from reality.
But wait, never mind the storyline of having spend the day decorating: in the car to go to the pizza place she shares having had a horrible day of admin and we wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork she had to deal with! The only paperwork we have seen in her flog are the patron cards, so I guess it is safe to say that Stephanie Jarvis now also blames the French bureaucratic government for having to sign those?
I know there are still people out there who don’t see this woman for the fraud she has always been, but I’m having a real hard time believing it when Stephanie Jarvis herself is offering proof of it in every poorly edited attempt of showing us how fabulous her life is. It's not, it's miserable and she deserves every second of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Trollda, MarquisOfNadaillac and 57 others

KiKiGee
VIP Member

Monday at 8:07 PM
1659377185491.png

Julia Tabaka
2 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, nevermind the toile bedroom. What do you call "full activity"? What we saw was Philip doing some work on the headbord and you playing with a picture frame. As other projects this bedroom was not finished as well. What's happening with Natti's apartment, the attic, lake, Grand salon! So many projects begun and left with no word when if at all will be finished! We can't see any progress being made on the Chateau at all this days. I've been watching for a long time and honestly the videos are making me frustarded this days instead of brining some joy as in previous days.
BR Julia

Susan De Longis
2 hours ago (edited)
It’s lovely but really cringed watching all those dirty old objects and your working right on the bed cover with nothing to protect it. Wouldn’t want to sleep in it! (The big sheet could have protected it.)

Robin Lots

7 hours ago
The room needs a bloody good clean it is filthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Lady Lindy, Xorubyxo123 and 57 others

The wiki is free, Happy tattling. 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Interesting......and this is exactly what I thought about today and you've confirmed it.
I am the VP of our Homeowner's Association. I'm in the US, so laws may differ slightly but as an Association, we are required to have a homeowner's association meeting once per year, as you indicated Stephanie must do in France for her "association". In our by-laws, we have it written that the Association must set the meeting and inform homeowners at least two months in advance, then again a month prior to the meeting. Additionally, we put up signs in the neighborhood a day or two before the meeting. We show up and if there are things to vote on, we must have a quorum of 20% of the homeowners present to even vote - mostly, the only thing there is to vote on is the election of new officers and members of our architectural committee. But we can't always get 20% of the homeowners to attend - there are only 125 total owners! - but if not enough show up, we have to schedule it again by law and if not enough people show up the second time, legally, can we can proceed with voting.

Stephanie is deliberately not answering people's emails because she doesn't want them showing up, so she can cancel. I was convinced of this this morning and your post confirms it.

She deserves whatever it is that's going to rain down on her at some point. I hope I'm here to see it!
  • Fanny has not advertised the Patron Day's as an Association meeting but as a garden party.
  • Fanny hasn't issued any agenda for the event and also hasn't advised whether the number of confirmed attendees warrants spreading the event over 3 days. (although we know 1 day will suffice)
  • By spreading the party over 3 days, there would never be a quorum present to vote on any matters.
  • If only a small number of patrons have confirmed their attendance, (which is likely) Fanny also hasn't confirmed which day the party will take place
Fanny's relying on that fact that most patrons just give their money each month and don't even realize the legal requirement to hold an annual meeting.

It's August 6, the Patron Event is only 1 month away, France is closed for the month, Fanny & Snorty are travelling again on vacation and SFA has been confirmed or organized. Fanny is afraid of being challenged by unhappy patrons.

Fanny will cancel the event and based on her usual MO, she'll come up with some lame excuse, apologize profusely explaining she's heart-broken and ill to her stomach at the thought of cancelling the event, but it simply can't be helped and she'll love-boom her loyal patrons for their understanding. It's so Lielande.....

• Angry
Reactions: 43
5kNWx1FQ3ftfr_loZW9S22Ig=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Stefanie Weseau
4 hours ago
Stephanie, you are collecting so many beautiful treasures, but as soon as you clear out a space it seems you and Philip buy more used items that just clutter the chateau. Not trying to step on any toes, but a helpful sponsor would be 'Clutterers Anonymous' which is a support group that offers a 12 step recovery program for people who accumulate clutter. 'Clutterers Anonymous' have chapters throughout the US and Europe, including England. Founded in 1989, some members of CLA describe the inability to let go of objects as a consequence of spiritual emptiness and you and Philip may find it helpful as you continue to clear out the chateau.
Show less

Susan De Longis
5 hours ago (edited)
Just me but, if you don’t want Philip to spend money on these outings, I would be very grateful if you could decide that off camera. It is so stressful and takes all the fun out of watching to hear you belittling him every time he shows an interest in something. You may say you are teasing and maybe it doesn’t bother him, but makes me cringe, like hearing a parent criticize a child for spending his allowance. Not pleasant. It’s painful to leave a comment like this. It’s taken a long time, many videos and a friend who also cringes. Merci.
Show less

c6ki6-UUEvtvgMGTI0TqA_Jw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Deborah Reynolds
6 hours ago
That fable applies to all YouTuber's who feel pressure from on line trolls and negative comments. In fact it should be a daily mantra for all to do what they want because there are always negative nellies and there are many many more who just love the content that you put out rather than content that is staged to try and satisfy others. Love It!
mi4z8uJ_v_ki-Pgy9Tn8aeog=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

MonicaCK
6 hours ago
OMG....these bulky, square, awkwardly spaced toile frames hanging are just awful. You no doubt had the best intentions, but it makes the room appear so forced, rigid, and weird! Filling ONE wall with a dozen picture frames can be lovely, but this DOES NOT work. Sorry, that's my 2 cents.

Gregory Snider
6 hours ago
For the first time in forever and we have watched EVERY episode from the beginning, the pink and red bedroom is a bad nightmare. The round bird art over the bed was sweet. Why remove it? It broke up the monotomous LCD drug induced room that any person was subjected to sleep in it. I know these words are harsh, and yes they are. I have never been so driven to speak my mind until now!
eXxJ6Tk3dpYHMlzK4IsjDvUR=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rosalee Firth
9 hours ago
Just love you vlogs Stephanie, (I've been here from the very first one you put out). Just noticed when you where showing the Miller and donkey toile it looks like the fabric has a mould problem. It can happen as moisture builds up under the glass. Please take the fabric out of the frame and soak in a very mild soapy warm bath, you may need to use a very mild bleach, but find one for colours, and test it on a small part of the print first. Then dry thoroughly, iron and reframe. You might need to check other framed fabric pieces that have been in frames for a while. If you leave it, it can eventually affect the wallpaper it is hung against. All the very best, and cant wait to see Isabelle and Percy back soon. X
QkxQeQt_-sI5U5YX8mzbH7MT=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Maureen Ivory
9 hours ago
I THOUGHT WITH ALL YOUR PATREONS AND SUBSCRIBERS YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR VLOGS ! !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Even her cult thinks the twirl room is horrible!

All the framed pictures have mold in it simply because the royal dump is damp 9 months a year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think we should have a Cluedo-like game (Clue for some countries) on Why the patreon garden party will be cancelled.
Why cancel (weapon) - hospitalisation for car crash
Who will be focus of cancellation (Murderer) - the Dutch boyfriend
When announced (the room) - one week prior

Rationale - she can’t be hospitalised again without a reason and creating hysteria in her fans. Natti needs to send email cancelling. Stephanie would need to put a video apology out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another daily depiction of the LL life of fun, activity and progress in the pink vomitorium!
Enough already!
We've seen it before (Sundays at the chateau #35 filmed two years ago) and (not)surprisingly little progress achieved in the cleanliness or decoration of the twirl room since.
And, the patron vlog adds nothing of any worth to the weekly vlog!

Also, the two LL princesses in their private pink attic of illusion (or should that be delusion?) and coming down to join the common people for the highlight of the week the guest dinner and the so cute tiny town fair and something to do with wine which I fastforwarded.
You are not 'Saving the Planet' Princess Fanny and Princess Snorts by reusing old tacks, recycling "free" frames for the pink puke portraits, or buying old kettles to resell at a massive profit at the LL shop to deluded faithful!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I AM IN CHARGE NOW- DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO ME PLEASE.
Hello lovely Philipp,

I have a question and I am very afraid to ask, I might even consider hanging myself afterwards for having such bad thoughts.

Since I stayed at your wonderful, dreamy, magical castle lalande, I… I have this sort of rash on my behind. It it turned from yellow to blue and now has a brown time to it. I can’t explain it I only used your cozy towels in the bath.
My hair started to turn greenish over the last months. Probably a doctor will know what’s the problem because it definitely wasn’t your cozy pillows with the smell of warm cinnamon and wine. And for some time now, I am having these weird nightmares, but I felt so comfortable in that Marquis de Sade room.
And you probably won’t believe this, but I had multiple false pregnancies since I stayed at la Lande. But I never slept with anyone there and only ate what Dan cooked for me.

i feel so sorry for bothering you with my problems, I am sure you already explained everything in the one and only video that I have missed although I am checking your channel 30x a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Stephanie cant cancel people are travelling. If she does it really shows her disregard towards patreons

My prediction she will get Covid and have to self isolate, using the bucket as one would fondly rememberr from earliest vlogs.
Philip or course will have to do the the tour of their property.no way would he miss that.
Stephanie will wave from the window to the plebs below.

Or else covid but cant come back to France so everyone including Philip misses out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Fanny has not advertised the Patron Day's as an Association meeting but as a garden party.
  • Fanny hasn't issued any agenda for the event and also hasn't advised whether the number of confirmed attendees warrants spreading the event over 3 days. (although we know 1 day will suffice)
  • By spreading the party over 3 days, there would never be a quorum present to vote on any matters.
  • If only a small number of patrons have confirmed their attendance, (which is likely) Fanny also hasn't confirmed which day the party will take place
Fanny's relying on that fact that most patrons just give their money each month and don't even realize the legal requirement to hold an annual meeting.

It's August 6, the Patron Event is only 1 month away, France is closed for the month, Fanny & Snorty are travelling again on vacation and SFA has been confirmed or organized. Fanny is afraid of being challenged by unhappy patrons.

Fanny will cancel the event and based on her usual MO, she'll come up with some lame excuse, apologize profusely explaining she's heart-broken and ill to her stomach at the thought of cancelling the event, but it simply can't be helped and she'll love-boom her loyal patrons for their understanding. It's so Lielande.....
I wonder if Mummy or Percy will have a health scare & Fanny will need to race off to their bedside?
The paetrons wouldn't be able to complain over that.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Stephanie cant cancel people are travelling. If she does it really shows her disregard towards patreons

My prediction she will get Covid and have to self isolate, using the bucket as one would fondly rememberr from earliest vlogs.
Philip or course will have to do the the tour of their property.no way would he miss that.
Stephanie will wave from the window to the plebs below.

Or else covid but cant come back to France so everyone including Philip misses out.
I AM THE MASTER OF THIS SHIP-HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY AUTHORITY? (sorry, the hairline is ridiculous. i just can’t. ) WE WERE CHRISTIES TASTEMAKERS! I WANT UNDERSIZED, OVER LIT BEDSIDE LAMPS! I DEMAND SEMEN SPLATTERED BED COVERINGS! IF A SINGLE HEAD PILLOW IS NOT STAINED YELLOW FROM SWEAT OR DROOL......THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES....AND DON’T YOU DARE WIPE OFF THE DOOR..THAT GUNK IS ORIGINAL.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.