The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speed cleaning from top to bottom, most important to be efficient. Motherly tough love needed by Isabelle, if she ever gets there. I don't believe that Isabelle and Percy seem to be in any rush to get to LL and odd to me that SJ and her boyfriend are going on a trip with Baghead instead of visiting Jo Mama.
I don't think Isabelle is any better than her daughter regarding chaos and filth. For 16-17 years she has also walked past that appalling laundry room, the filthy mice infested kitchen, rotten and dirty windows, dirty cushions and linens......no Isabelle is just as guilty in allowing a B&B to be run in such a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

I like to end the day thinking about things I may have learned. Holdover from time as a kid, when my dad wouldn't let me leave the dinner table until I told him something new that I'd learned that day, I guess!

Today, I learned that you can run, but you can't hide from wise Tattle Queens! How some of you figure stuff out - and so quickly - is amazing!

And now a brief definition, so we can all improve our language skills:

View attachment 1472824
excellent! I bet Queen Cathy aka @Mme Flog likes this! :LOL: :LOL: 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually didn’t mind him at all when he first arrived. Even felt some of the criticism was unfair. Now, however, I can see that the train really did jump the track after his arrival. Everything changed and not for the better. I think Patreon also contributed to the change. I am sure the whole love and laughter gimmick was BS all along but it was more believable in the beginning. There was a simplicity and lightness that’s been missing for a very long time. Now it’s all timeline manipulation and half truths and a definite lack of give a tit. Sad to think of the opportunity that was wasted.
I AM IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT NOW. I THINK I’M ‘KILLING IT’.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She has been made aware that by calling her scam an Association and arranging for it to be tax free, and, more stupidly, publicly identifying even her lowest tier patrons as members of that Association, she is indeed beholden to organize a meeting for those members at least once a year. She was shocked at the idea and still is terrified, but someone in her close entourage (can't name names as I have heard this in a private conversation) has convinced her that this only needs to be a thing on paper and will not actually have to take place. The call to email is about all her patrons will hear about it.
Interesting......and this is exactly what I thought about today and you've confirmed it.
I am the VP of our Homeowner's Association. I'm in the US, so laws may differ slightly but as an Association, we are required to have a homeowner's association meeting once per year, as you indicated Stephanie must do in France for her "association". In our by-laws, we have it written that the Association must set the meeting and inform homeowners at least two months in advance, then again a month prior to the meeting. Additionally, we put up signs in the neighborhood a day or two before the meeting. We show up and if there are things to vote on, we must have a quorum of 20% of the homeowners present to even vote - mostly, the only thing there is to vote on is the election of new officers and members of our architectural committee. But we can't always get 20% of the homeowners to attend - there are only 125 total owners! - but if not enough show up, we have to schedule it again by law and if not enough people show up the second time, legally, can we can proceed with voting.

Stephanie is deliberately not answering people's emails because she doesn't want them showing up, so she can cancel. I was convinced of this this morning and your post confirms it.

She deserves whatever it is that's going to rain down on her at some point. I hope I'm here to see it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
@OhIDontKnow... Thank you for sharing.... my mouth is agape... not a pretty sight I know... Did SJ imply that it's best to do what you want to do in life as there will always be someone who objects, so stuff them and just do what takes your fancy. That's a sentiment I can fully understand if you are not beholding to people to fund one's lifestyle and renovations of ones home but she is not in such a position to disregard peoples opinions. She should also have spelt out or enunciated Medieval for the sake of Caroline Gooder. Man boy with his we we we we was at it again... he's like whitenoise.
Look at it this way : it's a comedy, an over the top sit-com. She has managed to f**k up the most valuable thing her dearly beloved father left her, half of the shittoo that will never truly be hers again because in a characteristic manic state of more is more she decided other people needed to pay for its "upkeep" (her own upkeep in reality) and now all these people feel like part of the family and part owners of every tiny detail of her sad little life. No need to invite them, they will invite themselves: entertain us, miss J, we all know that's what you are paid for. If you won't, we will pay another one, as it was never about you but about the positive fix we need in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
She has been made aware that by calling her scam an Association and arranging for it to be tax free, and, more stupidly, publicly identifying even her lowest tier patrons as members of that Association, she is indeed beholden to organize a meeting for those members at least once a year. She was shocked at the idea and still is terrified, but someone in her close entourage (can't name names as I have heard this in a private conversation) has convinced her that this only needs to be a thing on paper and will not actually have to take place. The call to email is about all her patrons will hear about it.

I gave up thinking about Isabelle Jarvis' mood a long time ago, as it will have no bearing on any of the activities anyway. She will never be anything more than the clown you meet in your nightmare, desperate for some comic relief from the horror endured, yet always to be disappointed again because she is the horror, personified.
Not following the legal guidelines for the Association to have a yearly meeting in the appropriate format/ manner, etc. and failure to disclose honest and truthful info to the members is just another nail in Fanny’s coffin if the French government investigates the validity of the Association under French law. Îf you don’t follow the legal guidelines to obtain tax free status, and fail to keep accurate accounting records, fail to follow established guidelines for an Association, and spend tax free money on gluttonous personal items, personal travel, etc., you can lose the tax free status and most likely have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in past taxes and hopefully penalties. I hope Marie Larson has not been involved in doling out legal advice to the shady 50% Shittelaine.

Fanny thinks the law does not apply to a little orphan toile obsessed princess like herself. She has a handful of expensive life lessons hurtling towards her like a speeding train. I think she will try to cancel the Patron extravaganza at the last minute, e.g., cue the monkey pox scare at the Dump.

Tick Tock Fanny! I do hope there can be a limited edition toile fabric with Fanny being chased by Ruby, the disgruntled peahens and chickens, pissed off sheep, the chapel restorer, multiple Ians, the tax authorities, and screwed over former employees, friends, and volunteers. The toile can also feature the Douche Lord dressed in his high heels and sporting Fanny’s yellow dress, clutching a lace edged handkerchief in one hand and a glass of wine in the other hand while chasing a pregnant hedgehog across the lawn.

The toile fabric can also feature the lovely photo of Fanny with the sad and unfortunate brown mist coming out of her behind as she is standing next to Davy. It would also be good to incorporate Angry Nutty on the baby carriage somehow and Snorts doing the Charleston.

P.S. Fanny the yellow dress is just a dress. It does not provide you with a cloak of invisibility or relieve you of accountability for your lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Look at it this way : it's a comedy, an over the top sit-com. She has managed to f**k up the most valuable thing her dearly beloved father left her, half of the shittoo that will never truly be hers again because in a characteristic manic state of more is more she decided other people needed to pay for its "upkeep" (her own upkeep in reality) and now all these people feel like part of the family and part owners of every tiny detail of her sad little life. No need to invite them, they will invite themselves: entertain us, miss J, we all know that's what you are paid for. If you won't, we will pay another one, as it was never about you but about the positive fix we need in life.
Clara, why is she so willing to defer to a silly youth? She has given her authority and self to an innocuous , musical theatre dork who hasn’t even lived in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Twiddledee and Twiddledumb faffed about in the pink palace filming for 1 day, but made it look like multiple days. They simply changed clothes, removed nail polish, revised their hair styles to make it look like it all happened on different days. Sneaky fakers.
It wasn't a days work. They went to the fair, dinner with guests, pizza place etc.
If it were a normal couple they would have breakfast at 8 and be done at 5. But hey princess and lapdog need to sleep in until noon because they work terribly hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Twiddledee and Twiddledumb faffed about in the pink palace filming for 1 day, but made it look like multiple days. They simply changed clothes, removed nail polish, revised their hair styles to make it look like it all happened on different days. Sneaky fakers.
You know what is hilarious right? All the nail polish changing - the time involved- they could whip out at least ONE moldy window in a room. SCRUB and paint two manky doors. Lazy Assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting......and this is exactly what I thought about today and you've confirmed it.
I am the VP of our Homeowner's Association. I'm in the US, so laws may differ slightly but as an Association, we are required to have a homeowner's association meeting once per year, as you indicated Stephanie must do in France for her "association". In our by-laws, we have it written that the Association must set the meeting and inform homeowners at least two months in advance, then again a month prior to the meeting. Additionally, we put up signs in the neighborhood a day or two before the meeting. We show up and if there are things to vote on, we must have a quorum of 20% of the homeowners present to even vote - mostly, the only thing there is to vote on is the election of new officers and members of our architectural committee. But we can't always get 20% of the homeowners to attend - there are only 125 total owners! - but if not enough show up, we have to schedule it again by law and if not enough people show up the second time, legally, can we can proceed with voting.

Stephanie is deliberately not answering people's emails because she doesn't want them showing up, so she can cancel. I was convinced of this this morning and your post confirms it.

She deserves whatever it is that's going to rain down on her at some point. I hope I'm here to see it!
You get it. Fanny has most likely failed to adhere to 90% of the rules, regulations, guidelines, book keeping, and formalities etc. required by the French government in order to qualify and merit the tax free benefits of an Association in France.

Fanny’s mouth continuously writes checks her ass cannot cash by making mountains of bullshit promises and representations that are just lies.

Her biggest fear should be the tax fraud she and Mummy Isabelle ( the financial director of the Association) are perpetrating upon the citizens of France by wrongfully trying to evade payment of taxes under the Association tax free shelter.

In addition, if a governmental entity started looking into Fanny’s finances, B and B, state of the Shittoo not complying with local building codes and safety regulations, workaway violations/ employee status, etc., Fanny could be facing a lot of fines, legal fees to respond to inquiries, etc.

Fanny thinks that she is always the smartest person in every room. That attitude may come back and bite her in the ass.

Reactions: 19
If you look closely at this picture the “Do Not Use” sign is pasted over her arm. The sign isn’t behind her - it’s been added on top of the picture. So, either she tags her own pictures with a label of “Do Not Use”, or she submitted her pics to Lalande before posting them and was told not to use that picture for some reason.

I usually create a separate folder for pictures that I want to upload or post online so I don’t wind up accidentally picking one that shouldn’t be posted. Like if I have 3 chins in the picture or something…lol

It’s weird and perplexing. I don’t know what to think about it. I do know what to think about those weird green elf shoes she has on, but I will be nice today.

https://tattle.life/attachments/1659613338112-png.1471351/View attachment 1472459
Nope, the sign is on the mirror that reflects her badly chosen outfit, so nothing to do with the picture being used yes or no, it's about that closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When this came up on my YouTube homepage I actually yelled NO at the screen. It's so telling how little the 'new' chateau groupie YouTubers have to offer when they use the dirty farmhouse as their clickbait backdrop.

Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about tit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You get it. Fanny has most likely failed to adhere to 90% of the rules, regulations, guidelines, book keeping, and formalities etc. required by the French government in order to qualify and merit the tax free benefits of an Association in France.

Fanny’s mouth continuously writes checks her ass cannot cash by making mountains of bullshit promises and representations that are just lies.

Her biggest fear should be the tax fraud she and Mummy Isabelle ( the financial director of the Association) are perpetrating upon the citizens of France by wrongfully trying to evade payment of taxes under the Association tax free shelter.

In addition, if a governmental entity started looking into Fanny’s finances, B and B, state of the Shittoo not complying with local building codes and safety regulations, workaway violations/ employee status, etc., Fanny could be facing a lot of fines, legal fees to respond to inquiries, etc.

Fanny thinks that she is always the smartest person in every room. That attitude may come back and bite her in the ass.
🧵NOMINATION Fanny’s mouth continuously writes checks her ass cannot cash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.