The Chateau Diaries #165 LieLande? Dull as dishwater, not even a parasitic hedgehog can save it now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS SJ said she grew up with peacocks at her parents nursing home but thought Thor was ill the first time he lost his tail feathers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did anyone catch the moment on the blog when fanny said that the bedside tables are under sir snorts jnrs protection and they can be protected in the attic somewhere as she wants white ones and he won’t let her paint them.. what did you all make of this??
Yes! It was strange. She seemed pissed off, impatient and squirmy. Not how most folk show this disquiet. She somehow oils it up and is always miles ahead of her ‘boyfriend’. What a power struggle. That’s probably where they get off on each other. Then back to zero. Then building up the game. She then finished off with one of her cackle laughs and so everything was paaarfect again. That clutching cackle says ‘that’s a wrap, back to innocent self, to start again’.
8740192D-675C-4DF4-B339-4E7113D0C6E7.jpeg

23EFBEFE-E3B9-4DB6-AE3C-7759A2504CC9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does sound like the relationship with Fanny and Snorts? They're not equal. @syb said he's like Caroline Gooder, another sycophant. Well put. He'll direct Fanny to any direction decoration wise, he just wants to be part of it. And she loves the blind adoration and protects him: "He's got a beady eye for historic conservation!" When will she wake up?
Assumption is that Fanny is the one being conned? Nah. It's a mutual admiration society built on shallow faux shared interests. The only person that either of them admires is themselves. Remember the Narcissus story. It's not that they love themselves, it's that they love the IMAGE of themselves.
So Snorts loves everything that Fanny loves, Fanny loves Snorts loving everything that Fanny loves. Fanny flatters Snorts into thinking he's got an eye for a beautiful things (ie me me me me). It's all about the control. Whilst she holds all the cards, financially, employment, home & purse strings she's pulling his strings too. Symbiotic fake show relationship all for YouTube & Patrons. What a life eh? 😂 :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Boring CD vlog .....aside for buying subscribers.....
  • where was the Merc? Would have thought driving through the country lanes, brocante shopping and lunching under a shade tree would be a Paaaarfact day for a convertible. 🏎
  • Royal procession and a toot toot goodbye for Joy - but why do they need so many volunteers if guests only on the ocassional weekend???
  • Have the gardeners gone on strike? So many dandelions. Time to make some dandelion wine🥀
  • I almost didn't recognize Fanny as her boobs weren't pushed up and hanging out
  • Tartlets highlight the crappy drapes in the Toile Attic bedroom and voila, new drapes appear ( Dan was right they are closer to red vs. pink).
  • Gross - hanging those old drapes without dry cleaning them
  • Something tells me Fanny purchased more than those drapes (which are too short) and the 2 gold leaf pelmets. I'm guessing the small writing desk for 950 Euro may make a surprise appearance in a future vlog
  • Fanny really scrapping the bottom of the barrel - since when has she cared about decorating the staff quarters in the attic???
  • Sonia is much smaller in size than Fanny, so that's the last time we'll see Sonia in a vlog
  • Darling Counter - 5 :sick:
  • Hauling away her purchases Fanny say's, "It's really these details that make the biggest difference to a home". No Fanny - it's the heating, electrics, plumbing, waterproofing and structural integrity that make the biggest difference to the home, not the nickknacks!
  • Snorty - stop prancing after the poor hedgehog - leave it be! 🦔
  • Not much of a tablescaping effort for her 200K vlog (Snorty falling down on the job)
  • Dana's falafel mix looks like something my dog regurgitated 🤮
  • Dan at lunch and dinner???? :unsure:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry to break your bubble, but your delusions seem to steer you in the wrong direction.

Clara I will not hear of it. I will forgive him for his treachery of touching the rotten fruit of Stephanie Jarvis - we all deserve second chances - he must have been lead astray. David is my premiere LieLande man, swiftly followed by Goats Cheeseman, who apparently, has poked his finger in many a rotten plum in the Crozon sur Vauvre locale.
Has Donna put David on a leash though - hence their disappearance from the HMN? Come back David I need your fuzzy chest again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought, Dana must be the only person who has never been shown having her straggly locks tended to by Annalise. Strange, when she is the person in greatest need of a hairdresser by a country mile.

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 08.32.55.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Boring CD vlog .....aside for buying subscribers.....
  • where was the Merc? Would have thought driving through the country lanes, brocante shopping and lunching under a shade tree would be a Paaaarfact day for a convertible. 🏎
  • Royal procession and a toot toot goodbye for Joy - but why do they need so many volunteers if guests only on the ocassional weekend???
  • Have the gardeners gone on strike? So many dandelions. Time to make some dandelion wine🥀
  • I almost didn't recognize Fanny as her boobs weren't pushed up and hanging out
  • Tartlets highlight the crappy drapes in the Toile Attic bedroom and voila, new drapes appear ( Dan was right they are closer to red vs. pink).
  • Gross - hanging those old drapes without dry cleaning them
  • Something tells me Fanny purchased more than those drapes (which are too short) and the 2 gold leaf pelmets. I'm guessing the small writing desk for 950 Euro may make a surprise appearance in a future vlog
  • Fanny really scrapping the bottom of the barrel - since when has she cared about decorating the staff quarters in the attic???
  • Sonia is much smaller in size than Fanny, so that's the last time we'll see Sonia in a vlog
  • Darling Counter - 5 :sick:
  • Hauling away her purchases Fanny say's, "It's really these details that make the biggest difference to a home". No Fanny - it's the heating, electrics, plumbing, waterproofing and structural integrity that make the biggest difference to the home, not the nickknacks!
  • Snorty - stop prancing after the poor hedgehog - leave it be! 🦔
  • Not much of a tablescaping effort for her 200K vlog (Snorty falling down on the job)
  • Dana's falafel mix looks like something my dog regurgitated 🤮
  • Dan at lunch and dinner???? :unsure:
Her boobs weren't pushed up because she was bra-less in the white dress. (You could see when she kept bending forwards.

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 08.40.09.png
Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 08.41.50.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The person that possesses the recoding currently has every intention to make it public at some point. He/she is strategizing for maximum effect, so it will not only expose the Argentinian Bully (and she will be exposed by it for sure) but also Stephanie Jarvis, who is knowingly and willingly covering for her, allowing the behavior to go on and on. I offered to help and gave some suggestions as to how to further increase the impact and I think it's safe to say she will not know what hit her. However, I also advised caution as these things are delicate and have a tendency to come back to bite the whistleblower.

Well the recording holder could always set up a burner account here at Tattle Towers and post the explosive recording for all to hear. Then there is no traceability.
Stephanie dear, it sounds like you're going to need to up your Valium dose and head straight to bed. Get Phyllis to close the curtains and yank the internet cable from the wall, looks like it'll be a bumpy ride.

FFS SJ said she grew up with peacocks at her parents nursing home but thought Thor was ill the first time he lost his tail feathers.

Come come now, how do you expect Stephanie to know about the Peacock's feathers? She spent most of her childhood in the doll room playing make believe. She had no need to venture outside. There is a reason why Stephanie's skin tone resembles corned beef....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pno, post: 10950328, member: 145867
Well this could never happen in today’s LieLande. No one wants to end up with Snorts in their bed!
Have to say I appreciate the Oxford set versus the basically empty boring chateau if now.

Camellia at end scene stiff as a board must loosen up with a few lines Id bet and chambers otherwise Id can't imagine her visiting that cesspool that often for those mixings. Even with a whole bag of white snow and a bottle id still not do snorts just icky like pedalo feeling icky at 45 plus.

Reactions: 11
I was just thinking about who's appendage Ollie had down the back of his throat when poor Clara walked in (Clara claims it was a volunteer - maybe she's protecting somebody's identity).... All would be perfectly excusable, if not utterly understandable, if it were lycra wearing cyclist David's manhood. Name me one person here, or at the HMN, who could resist David's potent dad nut. The man is the living embodiment of virility. Come clean Oliver Strong - admit it - it was David, wasn't it?
I am trying to catch up like mad, so Ollie was sword swallowing. I bloody well know whose knob he didn't have in his gizzard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Clara Burnett If I may, I would strongly suggest you do not answer anymore recordings questions.
I know you made precautious not to have any identity spilled of you or your „insiders“, but i have an extremely strong feeling that a tattler has the intention of infiltrating us.

Recent posts convinced me about that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Jason is sadly seeking attention. Probably teased a lot in his younger years, grew up awkward, and clings to his successes in his adult life to fill that gap from his youth being persecuted. Subscribing at his level to SJ and visiting the Shitoo is pretty clearly grasping to be accepted and admired.… Valued. I feel for him, And anyone else who is going through this part of their life.Worked through this tit early on in life thankfully. He’s annoying AF, but secretly I hope he works through his schnit! This isn’t pointed at you @Imperious Me !!! Just a babble!! 🥰🥰
Jason should come hang with us. Jules100 will make him a tile. We will give him lots of love and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand is what is the importance of subscribers compared to views and viewers which view adds? I would have thought the later was more important. So many channels have more subscribers than views.
What you say is true. But it's nowt to do with logic with narc Fanny. It's to do with how successful she APPEARS to be:D
Those Fleuries posting their live chat to celebrate hitting 300k subscribers really, really, really made her mad. How very dare they. They started after me me me. I'm the Queen of the Chateauverse ..so she's bought some subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was there anything wrong with the existing curtains in the attic servant’s pink room? What will she do with them?

Which reminds me Stephanie when are we getting the curtain making tutorial promised in 2019/20?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.