The Chateau Diaries #165 LieLande? Dull as dishwater, not even a parasitic hedgehog can save it now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's an idiot. Dandelions are good to eat and great to weave with. The only thing that shouldn't have dandelions in it is unsustainable suburban bougie lawns.
And don't forget the bees! šŸšŸšŸ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd never take a shot at Pavlina, she is innocent in all this, she's been mis-introduced, mis-represented (as a charity case / vulnerable person / dependent) and is not at all that. She's not profiting financially from CD in any way, I'm sure she's just a lovely normal lady and seems well educated and very sensible.
I respect your stance on this but she is far from innocent, has allowed for the misrepresentation to take place and continue, so therefore she is complicate in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I respect your stance on this but she is far from innocent, has allowed for the misrepresentation to take place and continue, so therefore she is complicate in my mind.
I think Pavlina was a volunteer coming to Lalande in the beginning, but the timing has made her a refugee. I can't really get mad about misrepresentation because she is displaced now due to the war, and I imagine this stress has interfered with her abilities to make good decisions big and small.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like she bought 4 thousand subscribers. Funny how one day you get a thousand then nothing for a week.
Thanks for sharing thisā€¦ I zoomed in a wee bit. Wow, what a fraud! I lied about how much bacon I actually cooked for our veggie burgers and feel guilty (and yucky).
Two faced liar; sheā€™s in so deep. Hopefully she isnā€™t too propped up to have someone steer her course. What a waste.

• Heart
Sheā€™s going to feel very stupid when YouTube finds out and puts her on the naughty step. Has anyone reported her shopping spree?

Reactions: 19
I have been away for a while, but I am wondering......... Has anyone seen Fannys accounts yet and is the PissBoy still a prick?
Welcome back. Quick answer...no and yes!

I've got a friend filming at the Grand Prix F1 in Hungary. I've asked him to keep a lookout for Michael Potts, who's supposed to be a F1 Photographer Supremo. If he's there and he should be given all his boasting, and the fact that Fanny actually introduces as the Famous F1 Photographer, there might be some gossip. I'll keep you in the loop.
Kym Illman is a famous F1 photographer with a terrific weekly vlog.
(1) F1 Photography: How it works - YouTube

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I stand resolute - David didnā€™t pork the wicked witch of LieLande, heā€™s got taste. Hence why he and Donna havenā€™t returned. Whatā€™s the deal with them not returning? Any gossip? Was it Davidā€™s gluten free, lactose free, keto, vegan baking??? Lifetime ban?
Sorry to break your bubble, but your delusions seem to steer you in the wrong direction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Not a massacre... we are a friendly group. I can't say anything yet about the stay because I don't want to tip her off. Sneak peaks... not really. She is as shady as shady can be. I can hardly watch her any more. She is far worse than I ever imagined.
I am all for friendly massacres! Good luck with the preparations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jason is a dark horse... a compliment with a sting every time..
Jason is sadly seeking attention. Probably teased a lot in his younger years, grew up awkward, and clings to his successes in his adult life to fill that gap from his youth being persecuted. Subscribing at his level to SJ and visiting the Shitoo is pretty clearly grasping to be accepted and admired.ā€¦ Valued. I feel for him, And anyone else who is going through this part of their life.Worked through this tit early on in life thankfully. Heā€™s annoying AF, but secretly I hope he works through his schnit! This isnā€™t pointed at you @Imperious Me !!! Just a babble!! šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
OMG, your visit and the outcome - I am on such tenderhooks as to the results.
I would so love for you to have access to @Clara Burnett's associate's recording of Nutty's vicious rant/attack on S&T in order to question SJ's response.
I know, not do-able and obviously, not your coup, but God alone only knows, it would be sensational! AND, the look on SJ's face would be YT gold - it would go viral! :love:
The person that possesses the recoding currently has every intention to make it public at some point. He/she is strategizing for maximum effect, so it will not only expose the Argentinian Bully (and she will be exposed by it for sure) but also Stephanie Jarvis, who is knowingly and willingly covering for her, allowing the behavior to go on and on. I offered to help and gave some suggestions as to how to further increase the impact and I think it's safe to say she will not know what hit her. However, I also advised caution as these things are delicate and have a tendency to come back to bite the whistleblower.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The person that possesses the recoding currently has every intention to make it public at some point. He/she is strategizing for maximum effect, so it will not only expose the Argentinian Bully (and she will be exposed by it for sure) but also Stephanie Jarvis, who is knowingly and willingly covering for her, allowing the behavior to go on and on. I offered to help and gave some suggestions as to how to further increase the impact and I think it's safe to say she will not know what hit her. However, I also advised caution as these things are delicate and have a tendency to come back to bite the whistleblower.
Why and how was it recorded - someone must have been waiting for an outburst and have a reason for wanting it recorded.
All very curious.

I've just watched the latest offering, I needed a distraction whilst I jumped on the exercycle as part of my post op physio - it was only just distracting I may add. I'm wondering whose car did they take to the brocante and why is Snorts so skinny if he does little exercise and eats two desserts (Note Ollie - THIS is something to get jealous over).

• Haha
What I donā€™t understand is what is the importance of subscribers compared to views and viewers which view adds? I would have thought the later was more important. So many channels have more subscribers than views.
and another question: why does Shatoo Diarrhea still show 200 000 subscribers even though I unsubscribed the minute I saw the flog's title yesterday? Huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.