The Chateau Diaries #165 LieLande? Dull as dishwater, not even a parasitic hedgehog can save it now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOU'RE HIRED
Yeah, I'm getting that weird narc anorexic vibe too. A lot of work done. Scattered, very. It's curious and disconcerting.
I'm overwhelmed by your knowledge of IG tropes -- hope you'll start keeping notes for your book by writing here.
I am very impressed too with this analysis. Smart as.

I am glad to think that Selmar is getting even this tiny glimmer of justice. And that the facts corroborate his testimony.
If Nati is exposed, will Amaury leave? He is the only hope for some kind of semi-sane restoration. Stephanie seems to have bowed to his honest heat infrastructure proposal by doing the Nord VPN ad. That's another tiny victory for justice at Lalande.
But would Amaury be disappeared if the führer had to go?
I would like for Selmar to get a tiny glimmer of justice. I believe him to be a "good" person who found himself is a bad place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
But this applies only to 3rd world countries, Spain isn't one. Camilla has found Ollie on his knees with a dick in his mouth for sure. In England! And not just once.
It applies to countries everywhere where servants are employed, and in Spain they're cheap to employ.

@billybudd could you please guide me to Selmar’s testimonial? That sounds very interesting indeed. TIA
Yes. Here's the transcript of the video Jarvis bullied Selmar into taking down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch the moment on the blog when fanny said that the bedside tables are under sir snorts jnrs protection and they can be protected in the attic somewhere as she wants white ones and he won’t let her paint them.. what did you all make of this??
I thought she’s the boss, her way or the highway. He defers to her constantly. Makes a few facial gestures, says nothing or agrees. Who else can she get to follow her around? No one.
Meanwhile, I would like to snark regarding that tilted hat she had on her head while they junk shopped.
I also think it is “game on” with Olli - thus the wife sends the botox frozen face “I know what you’re up to” close up dead eye stare with copy “take care of him Stephanie” (or something along that line). Bunch of sick, lost, directionless sociopaths. But alas, I must get packing for the Patron Party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, same for people who come back from developing world countries with handcrafts who brag about haggling the sellers, makes me sick
The first time it hit me was when Katie Price was on holiday with Pete I believe, so years ago... she was haggling with this poor market trader. It always stuck with me... It's a game to the wealthy... It's dinner or rent for the trader...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don’t understand is what is the importance of subscribers compared to views and viewers which view adds? I would have thought the later was more important. So many channels have more subscribers than views.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s SJ’s home, SJ’s tables and he should shut up!
That is what I think too Patriciarella !
He has wormed himself in for sure and he won't stop until he is King of the Castle .
I really think that repulsive fool wears a hot jumper on a very sunny day for attention!
Gosh he must stink.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I don’t understand is what is the importance of subscribers compared to views and viewers which view adds? I would have thought the later was more important. So many channels have more subscribers than views.
Because Her Highness is not the chateau owner whose channel has the most subs in the entire chateau-verse. That's why it matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, I would like to snark regarding that tilted hat she had on her head while they junk shopped.
That hat is a Le Traditionnel Chapeau Nicois ..... made from straw from the south of France.
Grace Kelly was fond of them and I have to say.... they do look chic.

Perhaps Madame will be going "all Frenchy" as certain people who have bought a Grifting Housenda will be going Mucho Spainishy !!!
Got to get that Attention !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I actually knew anything about you tube I would think that if the subscribers aren’t actually watching the videos they are not engaged in the channel, they are bored with the videos, something has changed and made them sour on the channel or they just don’t give a tit and haven’t taken the time to unsubscribe.

ooh maybe I can go get a job as a YouTube mentor now…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she fights back to Nutti and Amaury. She created the chateauverse and now these people, even a cousin and his fling, are trying to get a share. Where is Isabelle?!
Isabelle needs to return to La La Lande and kick some asses. It’s boring and dull…at least Isabelle would add some renewed energy to the snooze fest!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can't really see that screenshot too well. Although, interested to know how much it would actually cost SJ to purchase 1K subscribers please because I am presuming there is a cost involved.
From what I read it can cost around 179. To 200 for a thousand. We might notice it before they start deleting all the spam they will be getting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So the big reveal on today’s video was 200,000 subscribers. That is a pretty good milestone, but still: derp, derp. I was really hoping for the announcement of the exclusive, high end gift opening YouTube channel in collaboration with Oliver, titled, “Gift Gobbler”. It’s a good idea, maybe Stephanie will steal it.
This vlog was boring AF! (Ollie's mansion reveal was pretty droll as well- it's a hot mess, with no real plan, with a lot of hair flipping from Camille. But their dogs are ridiculously adorable, so there's the positive.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bought 350 subscribers, it cost me 100 buy one / get one free Miller lite coupons. I hope it’s worth it.
That sounds like a deal. I wonder if they have any coupons for vodka?
Back in high school, had a camping event and drank a lot of beer… still can’t drink it to this day. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jason is a dark horse... a compliment with a sting every time..
He's an idiot. Dandelions are good to eat and great to weave with. The only thing that shouldn't have dandelions in it is unsustainable suburban bougie lawns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bought 350 subscribers, it cost me 100 buy one / get one free Miller lite coupons. I hope it’s worth it.
You just absolutely crack me up. Gotta get those Miller Lite coupons, especially with the price of beer in FL. The only good thing about IL is the alcohol is cheap. LOL

My fave Xmas movie. Our family loves to dress up in costumes and role play. We did a Xmas movie theme and I was Aunt Bethany of course , and we had so much fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.