The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Linus for naming the thread - I took some creative liberties...

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

tat life

Saturday at 7:36 PM
jules100_tiled_tiki_hut.jpg

Albee said:
I was also thinking it would be fun to see all @Jules100 tiles together
@Jules100 I am totally blaming @Albee !!!
I have taken the liberty to tile your gorgeous tiki hut for you... I hope you like it... 😍 from all of us tartlets x

p.s. you're doing reno's at the moment right? I am available for tiling if required :LOL:🤣😆

p.p.s. It's gotta be Miller Light time 🍻 Cheers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, The Cheshire Cat, JanePlain and 76 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:46 PM
@ComtesseRose
F99A057E-4332-454B-B92F-86CBA77CD426.jpeg

Here’s a fun special edition tile. Paarfect for the downstairs loo. *My Daddy might have peed on it.
C006DEB8-4978-48E7-B496-34695EF379FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, The Cheshire Cat, JanePlain and 62 others

Just Grift Wood

Thursday at 11:07 PM
Embarrassing no chapel, no lake, no facade no renovations just buying crap and faux tidying. I am no longer even enjoying the vlogs on any level, so pretentious, filled with dull rent a crowd all getting dolled up to eat uninspiring pasta on an 80"s inspired table setting. This is just banal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, spuggy, Sookiesweets and 50 others

BigGreenMeany

Yesterday at 8:06 AM
After following Fanny's vlog since episode ~50 i unsubscribed today. I think there has been a shift in the video ever since they started dating each other at the asylum. It does not seem genuine and they do nothing. If A watering the plants is the vlog highlight - something is wrong. Building of a pergola takes forever and is as interesting as watching paint dry... the chapel reno, grand salon, heating, all is just words.

As for the characters around the chateau. The "doing it by himself" aka cokehead -Pethrick well he was annoying from day one - the funnest things has been his demise.

Dan the teeth gardner - great example of a guy who starts to believe in the bullshit. Now that Fanny is shutting him out ( if he ever finishes the bloody pergola) i hope he finds himself and goes back to his genuine self and not a middle aged influencer.

Selmar - i think one of the few genuine person in the vlogs. Used by Fanny and Mummy till there was nothing left of him. Now he is abused by Tat - who will likely be the death of him.

Also one thing that annoyed the F*** out of me were the presents. The amounts of junk they are sent. Who the duck is so naive - and thinks that most of it is not hauled to Emmaus weekly by one of mignons. Some pieces are referred to every now and then but most is never ever seen again. But also cannot blame them since most of the tat they are sent is fugly. And the charity donations - well i would like to see books please what is incoming from YT and what is going out.

But all that is now in the past since I konmaried them out of my life now.

• Heart
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, NoIAmNotAHorse and 47 others

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Friday at 9:36 AM
Summerbaby said:
He always looks as if he is wearing women's trousers and why doesn't he ever wear shorts like any other 25 yo when it is so frigging hot?
Wash your mouth out! He wore shorts in South Africa and no one wants to see that again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, annlee, Sookiesweets and 47 others

As always there is the wiki.
I'm out to eat sushi with Sally and Minnie.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

10 months ago grand salon panelling and she certainly doesn't scrimp on hotel rooms but let's her guests put up with really old peeling wallpaper gaslighting everyone into thinking it is stylish. It is also furnished with disparate crap not quality items No wonder Phi Phi Likes here

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Clara, there's a reason a whole bunch of people I know call me Billy Budd.
It's not a rookie mistake, by any means.
Hopelessness, as they say, is the enemy of justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So how does Baghead Nick and Potts fit in here? They aren't discarded, they must see SJ's lack of empathy and don't buy her sob stories.
They are invested in the property so she can't just flip them off as she does everyone else once they have passed their usefulness.
AND, let's not forget SJ also personally owes them too as both kept her afloat during her supposedly "lean" years. She is not that stupid, although she may view herself as far more intelligent than either of them in the longer game because she is more calculating.
A N never bites the hand that feeds them, they just play the longer game taking advantage of those who are initially unaware, susceptible and vulnerable to their fakery.
Also, let's not forget about an element of Stockholm Syndrome coming into play either in the three-some HMN ownership scenario. 🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I hope The Saint.. I mean Alexander isn’t to busy with working at Bsmngr. He hasn’t posted since Friday here…

I can wait.. and then there will be some reckoning

3e3916e3152b36c4e--funny-quote-pictures-funny-pics.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something must be “up” with Michael Petherick. No new videos since May 6. His “Peter Rabbit” reading doesn’t count because it was filmed a few years ago. He’s disappeared again…just caught a glimpse of him in one of Sadie’s vlogs a while ago, and he was looking a little shabby. I get the feeling something has happened. I might be wrong, but how much do you want to bet we’ll never see Florian on his vlog again? A “falling out” maybe? Perhaps Michael wanted to take things further but Florian declined? We’ll see.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
c89596ba-b06b-4108-90b8-324af5c59e44_text.gif

John Cunningham

29 minutes ago
Finding these problems is never bad news. Find trouble in advance and resolve the issue. Thank God you are sounded by wise craftspeople who can fix things before they grow into a crisis.

Michael Chippington

2 hours ago
Wisteria will undermine the foundations and walls. Not a good choice next to buildings.

Alya Shahrina

2 hours ago
Not gonna lie, Thor seems like a bit of a deadbeat

STRATOS T

4 hours ago
Stephanie........... Who told you to make these new thumbnails??? They are awful!!! Please stop it!!! You dont need this...

Genia Wheddon
7 hours ago
Philip is getting fatter

Freddy The Frog

9 hours ago
Hope the arriving dogs don't meet Hansel and Gretel.

out-of-the-loop-misha-collins.gif

NANA'S TRIPPIN
11 hours ago
I still don't know how one can become a volunteer, so if someone knows, could you please let me know, thank you so much
Katrina Frisby
8 hours ago
I thought it was through the Workaway site.

Barbi Button

11 hours ago
Is that the Ian that works in Nattis apartment? I haven't watched in awhile and am out of the loop. Is he still doing the apartment? TY
Genia Wheddon
7 hours ago
Ian has lost weight. He has been ill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Something must be “up” with Michael Petherick. No new videos since May 6. His “Peter Rabbit” reading doesn’t count because it was filmed a few years ago. He’s disappeared again…just caught a glimpse of him in one of Sadie’s vlogs a while ago, and he was looking a little shabby. I get the feeling something has happened. I might be wrong, but how much do you want to bet we’ll never see Florian on his vlog again? A “falling out” maybe? Perhaps Michael wanted to take things further but Florian declined? We’ll see.
You.. you just can’t give it a rest?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are invested in the property so she can't just flip them off as she does everyone else once they have passed their usefulness.
AND, let's not forget SJ also personally owes them too as both kept her afloat during her supposedly "lean" years. She is not that stupid, although she may view herself as far more intelligent than either of them in the longer game because she is more calculating.
A N never bites the hand that feeds them, they just play the longer game taking advantage of those who are initially unaware, susceptible and vulnerable to their fakery.
Also, let's not forget about an element of Stockholm Syndrome coming into play either in the three-some HMN ownership scenario. 🤮
Are they now on the hook for ponying up for the heat, per Jarvis' Patreon blog?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did we think he's gained weight? In detox world, with which I am all too familiar, people naturally gain weight when they stop using (staying up all night, not eating, turning tricks). When they then get diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar (drugs and alcohol often being the antipsychotic of the poor, sorry, Uncle Karlie) and start letting doctors experiment on them with those drugs, they get even bigger. Is his skin color 1000% better? Does his face look as if it had "jelled"? Often a sign of abstinence.

Reactions: 14
He has posted on Instagram
Just saw that, thanks! New Instagram post in just the last hour. Looks like the cottage staircase finally arrived! It’s just strange that he hasn’t posted a new video for over two months…especially since he got the new camera. Looks like there’s things happening at the cottage that would be great for a video.

6554F11F-2852-4380-95E0-EC2095690CDA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just saw that, thanks! New Instagram post in just the last hour. Looks like the cottage staircase finally arrived! It’s just strange that he hasn’t posted a new video for over two months…especially since he got the new camera. Looks like there’s things happening at the cottage that would be great for a video.

View attachment 1408951
I’m feeling Marie Wiike vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.