The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our line dried were always stiff and scratchy/ I wasn’t a fan! How do you only use your dryer twice a month??? That’s baffled me! 😹
It's just me now. I work from home and I'm mostly a tshirt/shorts/flipflops guy so laundry is minimal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's a very good point about needing a strong structure. I totally understand that.
I guess my comment was more about the length and perhaps the depth of the structure itself in relationship to the surroundings. And the style of it - when you consider that other thing she bought at Chelsea, which is a totally different style and I believe will be in the vicinity of this pergola, with an ornate fountain under it, I'm not sure what she is trying to achieve design-wise in that walled garden.

I know there are mixed feelings (most not positive, which I totally understand) about the Strawbridges, but despite how anyone might feel about the people themselves, I love what they've achieved with their walled garden. It's a working garden and is beautiful. It's cohesive, it is decorative, and it is a functioning vegetable and fruit garden.

View attachment 1404744

Good point about Chateau DIY!
I follow Chateau de Bourneau on Instagram and they have some sort of medieval thing going on in their fields this weekend. Erin posted yesterday how busy the week has been and mentioned that ChateauDYI was also filming. You just know that's why Stephanie's having this party.........she's too cheap to do it without being filmed.

View attachment 1404756

Sorry - didn't meant to step on your toes....I just posted the same thing but hadn't gotten as far as your post yet!
A Medieval Re-enactment and people in period costume. Where's Sillymar & Tatty???? Sounds like a parrrrrfaaaccct spot to be drumming up customers for her costume business.

• Haha
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
Amaury, of course. He’s young, strong and can build thing so the zombies could not get through. If Nutty comes with him, all she has to do is start screaming and witch slap them and they will run away.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Joe Reid
1 day ago
You are a grown ass adult, why do you NEED anyone's permission to get a pet?

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
Well the chateau is a business, and Stephanie and two other people own the Chateau. They may be joking with us, but a puppy is a lot of work.🤣🤣🤣
Slomopupplylove is a lot of work, and based on the elasticized, pull up trousers he wears, apparently difficult to potty train. Better Fanny gets herself a pupyy instead of PhiPhi the plain, torpid, pasty-complexioned, pathetic, prancing porcelain polisher. The dog will also have nicer hair. 🐶

1657428030343.png
1657428050285.png
1657428060825.png
1657428158905.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I guarantee that Amory put up that chandelier and he came in at the end to finish it off with tightening some screws for the smoke and mirrors .

Now that is truly sickening
Totally agree. Remember when Philip could not lift the cement stool and along comes Grant and picks it up with no problem… 🤣🤣. I can’t imagine Philip caring the chandelier up the ladder, no way could he have done that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
Just couldn’t help but say- some of these pics are just begging to be on a tile by @Jules100!!!
You know which ones!!! 🤣🤣🤣
***Haven for Humanity at the HMN
Then there will be a “free for all” on who gets whose to be their avatar/profile pic.
Just for fun!!! For a late, late Saturday night when I should be going to bed!!!! I’ll be anxious to see what’s on here tomorrow though!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've noticed, from watching loads of home development shows and from having US friends and visiting them, that for Americans and Canadians, it's 'normal' to have a washer and a dryer - whereas, being British born and being a kiwi; it has been more unusual to have a dryer. I certainly never grew up with one, we use clothes lines in the garden, on verandahs/pagolas, garages or inside drying lines. I did once have a dryer but I hardly ever used it, so I sold it. Just as NZders are starting to use dryers as part of everyday clothes washing routines, power cost is going through the roof and it's not good for the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Philip gets a puppy then we know he is there to stay, so far Stephanie does not deny him anything, and he is spending her earnt $$$ quite successfully. For someone as tight as she is you must wonder.

Prehaps Natty and Amoury went to London as they weren't going to serve table yet again while Philp plays lord of the manor.
InkedBJJ gift.jpg

Philp to me is becoming more and more like benjamin button regressing back to childhood.
I want a puppy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking of the chateau-owning Spaniard, Ivo Fornesa. He was in several LaLa vlogs, including more than one tour of his chateau/museum. Steph showcased his novel and said his next one was going to be a murder mystery, I think, set at Lalande. The mystery is what has become of him and the new book?
If Phi Phi stays at the Dump much longer, a real life murder mystery book could be written…so many suspects with a grudge towards the porcelain fondler……...was it Ñutty in the library with a candlestick from the murano chandelier?

Did Marie prepare a meal with heavy cream and multiple dairy items that finished the lactose intolerant Snorts off? Were tire tracks found on the body…was it from the digger, the Mercedes, Dan’s green van, or a wheelbarrow(Kirsty uses one in the garden)?

Did Phi Phi fall in the moat and drown, and why was Larkin seen frantically running away from the moat area with a video game dvd in his hand minutes before Snorts was found (Was there an argument over gaming?) Was he poisoned by the nail polish that breathes (was that claim a lie?) The possibilities are endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
After following Fanny's vlog since episode ~50 i unsubscribed today. I think there has been a shift in the video ever since they started dating each other at the asylum. It does not seem genuine and they do nothing. If A watering the plants is the vlog highlight - something is wrong. Building of a pergola takes forever and is as interesting as watching paint dry... the chapel reno, grand salon, heating, all is just words.

As for the characters around the chateau. The "doing it by himself" aka cokehead -Pethrick well he was annoying from day one - the funnest things has been his demise.

Dan the teeth gardner - great example of a guy who starts to believe in the bullshit. Now that Fanny is shutting him out ( if he ever finishes the bloody pergola) i hope he finds himself and goes back to his genuine self and not a middle aged influencer.

Selmar - i think one of the few genuine person in the vlogs. Used by Fanny and Mummy till there was nothing left of him. Now he is abused by Tat - who will likely be the death of him.

Also one thing that annoyed the F*** out of me were the presents. The amounts of junk they are sent. Who the duck is so naive - and thinks that most of it is not hauled to Emmaus weekly by one of mignons. Some pieces are referred to every now and then but most is never ever seen again. But also cannot blame them since most of the tat they are sent is fugly. And the charity donations - well i would like to see books please what is incoming from YT and what is going out.

But all that is now in the past since I konmaried them out of my life now.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If Philip gets a puppy then we know he is there to stay, so far Stephanie does not deny him anything, and he is spending her earnt $$$ quite successfully. For someone as tight as she is you must wonder.

Prehaps Natty and Amoury went to London as they weren't going to serve table yet again while Philp plays lord of the manor.
InkedBJJ gift.jpg

Philp to me is becoming more and more like benjamin button regressing back to childhood.
I want a puppy
Fanny would have to compete with a puppy for Snort’s attention and the entitled orphan NoGooder Princess would not stand for less than 100% of PhiPhi’s time. Snorts does not realize it, but he has become Fanny’s pet and is presumably potty trained. Spooky!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Jules 100
Thank you so much! I feel honoured to have joined the Tattle Tartlets.

Oh my days this is genius! I wish I had the $ to come over to the Tartlets party there. FU Fanny is what I say. Just imagine if our 'normal' dads had come up with those gross tiles & artworks. If those tiles get put in the kitchen it's because she's saying FU to Mummy. You know that wimp Percy you're with now (for his money) this real man my lovely Daddy made a tile of you or him or someone p*ssing on someone's arse. A prince amongst men wanted the world to see that. He wasn't being alternative or clever he was just being a perv. I know you didn't like those Daddy tiles Mummy, .which is exactly why I was getting them done. FU Mummy. Me & Daddy ruled OK.
Oh cum cum that guy isn’t peeing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All this laundry talk. As you may know, my house is under a bit of a renovation. I have a 1950’s old Florida house with an exterior laundry room / utility room. Now it’s been demolished and will be rebuilt into a 2 car garage and interior laundry room. In the mean time, I go to the laundromat a couple times a week. It sucks and is kind of scary. Lugging 4 packed baskets in & out. $30 each time, about 2 hours washing & drying, then 1 hour folding when I get home. But it has made me like the laundromat raised off the ground machines. I hope when my new laundry room is finished, I’m able to get the stands that raise up residential machines. It makes a big difference.
View attachment 1405347
Paging Monsieur Benoit to create a bespoke design for Chateau Jules.

The Fleurie's laundry isn't quite what you're after but nothing fazes the wonderful Benoit (one of the very few people featured in any of the chateauverse vlogs I should like to know: I am a fully paid up member of his fan club!).

Screenshot_20220710-073213.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My goooodness, I can’t keep up. My tartlet style is to read it all, so obviously beeeehind. I appreciate everyone’s everything; this is an international discussion with weedy roots.
@Jules100 you are a jewel; your tiles are priceless and mark a time for us all.
Happy and peaceful wishes to you all.

Also- Slava Ukraini❤.
B6465433-81F7-4C3D-85B4-E9BC8171FF5E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That's a very good point about needing a strong structure. I totally understand that.
I guess my comment was more about the length and perhaps the depth of the structure itself in relationship to the surroundings. And the style of it - when you consider that other thing she bought at Chelsea, which is a totally different style and I believe will be in the vicinity of this pergola, with an ornate fountain under it, I'm not sure what she is trying to achieve design-wise in that walled garden.

I know there are mixed feelings (most not positive, which I totally understand) about the Strawbridges, but despite how anyone might feel about the people themselves, I love what they've achieved with their walled garden. It's a working garden and is beautiful. It's cohesive, it is decorative, and it is a functioning vegetable and fruit garden.

View attachment 1404744

Good point about Chateau DIY!
I follow Chateau de Bourneau on Instagram and they have some sort of medieval thing going on in their fields this weekend. Erin posted yesterday how busy the week has been and mentioned that ChateauDYI was also filming. You just know that's why Stephanie's having this party.........she's too cheap to do it without being filmed.

View attachment 1404756

Sorry - didn't meant to step on your toes....I just posted the same thing but hadn't gotten as far as your post yet!
Chateau Bourneau is 40min from me. Medieval Fetes are quite the thing in this region and have been for many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Phi Phi stays at the Dump much longer, a real life murder mystery book could be written…so many suspects with a grudge towards the porcelain fondler……...was it Ñutty in the library with a candlestick from the murano chandelier?

Did Marie prepare a meal with heavy cream and multiple dairy items that finished the lactose intolerant Snorts off? Were tire tracks found on the body…was it from the digger, the Mercedes, Dan’s green van, or a wheelbarrow(Kirsty uses one in the garden)?

Did Phi Phi fall in the moat and drown, and why was Larkin seen frantically running away from the moat area with a video game dvd in his hand minutes before Snorts was found (Was there an argument over gaming?) Was he poisoned by the nail polish that breathes (was that claim a lie?) The possibilities are endless.
Potty loves a good murder mystery dinner. The options for murder plots are endless at the shiteau!

• Haha
  • Heart
@Jules100 Crate of Miller lite on it’s way as I speak. Love it you talented lady, the tears are just running down my cheeks. I just can’t stop crying.

Now for questions @Clara Burnett Did any idiot take up the offer on the clapped out Jag and has Annalise coloured Stuart’s hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.