The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jules100_tiled_tiki_hut.jpg
I was also thinking it would be fun to see all @Jules100 tiles together
@Jules100 I am totally blaming @Albee !!!
I have taken the liberty to tile your gorgeous tiki hut for you... I hope you like it... 😍 from all of us tartlets x

p.s. you're doing reno's at the moment right? I am available for tiling if required :LOL:🤣😆

p.p.s. It's gotta be Miller Light time 🍻 Cheers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
View attachment 1404467

I have taken the liberty to tile your gorgeous tiki hut for you... I hope you like it... 😍 from all of us tartlets x

p.s. you're doing reno's at the moment right? I am available for tiling if required :LOL:🤣😆

Oh my days this is genius! I wish I had the $ to come over to the Tartlets party there. FU Fanny is what I say. Just imagine if our 'normal' dads had come up with those gross tiles & artworks. If those tiles get put in the kitchen it's because she's saying FU to Mummy. You know that wimp Percy you're with now (for his money) this real man my lovely Daddy made a tile of you or him or someone p*ssing on someone's arse. A prince amongst men wanted the world to see that. He wasn't being alternative or clever he was just being a perv. I know you didn't like those Daddy tiles Mummy, .which is exactly why I was getting them done. FU Mummy. Me & Daddy ruled OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my days this is genius! I wish I had the $ to come over to the Tartlets party there. FU Fanny is what I say. Just imagine if our 'normal' dads had come up with those gross tiles & artworks. If those tiles get put in the kitchen it's because she's saying FU to Mummy. You know that wimp Percy you're with now (for his money) this real man my lovely Daddy made a tile of you or him or someone p*ssing on someone's arse. A prince amongst men wanted the world to see that. He wasn't being alternative or clever he was just being a perv. I know you didn't like those Daddy tiles Mummy, .which is exactly why I was getting them done. FU Mummy. Me & Daddy ruled OK.
Honestly, I don’t think those weird Daddy tiles will ever actually get installed. I would be shocked if they did. They’ll be set aside and forgotten. Just a feeling based on what we’ve seen SJ do over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, I don’t think those weird Daddy tiles will ever actually get installed. I would be shocked if they did. They’ll be set aside and forgotten. Just a feeling based on what we’ve seen SJ do over and over again.
Especially now that she has seen the superior quality of Jules100 work come to fruition in just under 48hrs, how can she go ahead with what will be seen and vulgar and inferior.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1404467

But wait, you're not done! You need to make holiday wrapping paper out of this! The colors make it appropriate for both Christmas and Hanukkah. I'll take four rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was wondering about the wattage of those bulbs?? They'll probably be some sort of electrical outage or even a fire because of those bright bulbs? Don't know too much about that sort of thing but, seems dangerous.
Especially with the fragile state of the current electrical system at the dump.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's 9PM where I am and it's Saturday. The VIP lounge is once again the stage for a battle between Gorl-verse and Château-verse.
@BlessingoftheHounds this one is for you.
Category is: Around The World Gorl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.