The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of that ceiling, the look of that chandelier and that chap’s outfit should be criminalized! 😅✌🏼

View attachment 1400984
1. I can't imagine installing a chandelier on such a dirty ceiling. Fixing the ceiling is a few days of easy, and (for me personally) fun work. If I were to install it, I certainly wouldn't record it for the whole world to see.
But that's me.
And this is LL.

2. I feel really sorry for them. They had to show that Fi Fi is also doing something. (cooks, decorates, installs chandeliers, sets the table). He is killing himself with work. As it got going, fans would start accusing Stephanie of exploiting him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you again to our beloved @ComtesseRose for a fresh new thread (smoochies bebe!), and hello to my witches/Tarlets/Tartgents- I missed your faces while I was off on holiday (there is no way in hades I am ever going to be able to catch up, so this is a lost cause- not even going to pretend I can.) Welcome Newbies and Disgruntled Former Patreons as well! @Jules100, thank you for another fantastic video! Holiday was terrific, as I did get to spend much time with my evil twin and his better half- which was spent in the words of Jimmy Buffett "Beaches, Bars, Boats and Ballards." Thanks for holding the fort at the Fish Shack @billybudd in my absence! Also @Heathcliffe, glad to see you are still alive! Also, additional Hugs and Love to @KyBourbon, @Pekey, @KiKiGee , @Clara Burnett, @Frenchie0810, @M&MsMom, @Lady Avonlea, @Jeeves, @Clara Burnett, @Le Baiseur, @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, @Sparrowsfart, @Albee, @MojoDublin, @JackSpratt, @HalcyonOrganic, @mrsp67 and the rest of you lot (because if I mention everyone else by name, this post will go on forever!)
Missed you! So glad that you had a great time on holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn't he already married? Do you mean they are having another, or is it for someone else ?
Apparently so. They squeezed a wedding in between Covid lock downs a year or so ago.

Boris Johnson plans July wedding party with Carrie at Chequers | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

1. I can't imagine installing a chandelier on such a dirty ceiling. Fixing the ceiling is a few days of easy, and (for me personally) fun work. If I were to install it, I certainly wouldn't record it for the whole world to see.
But that's me.
And this is LL.

2. I feel really sorry for them. They had to show that Fi Fi is also doing something. (cooks, decorates, installs chandeliers, sets the table). He is killing himself with work. As it got going, fans would start accusing Stephanie of exploiting him.
That's defo a case of pot calling the kettle black as they exploit one another. Well, Ns of a feather, stick together! ;)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He always looks as if he is wearing women's trousers and why doesn't he ever wear shorts like any other 25 yo when it is so frigging hot?
No shorts for PhiPhi—pretty please. The only person who would love to see his knees is LokiCleveland!

PhiPhi wants to think he has taste and style, a young man with an old soul. I have a sneaking feeling that he had no friends growing up to influence his style except his grandparents which aged his soul prematurely—including his taste in romance.

61EEF7AE-7637-42E2-AAB9-AA8E76AFA847.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No shorts for PhiPhi—pretty please. The only person who would love to see his knees is LokiCleveland!

PhiPhi wants to think he has taste and style, a young man with an old soul. I have a sneaking feeling that he had no friends growing up to influence his style except his grandparents.
I know, I know and I agree with you too.
Yesterday he was wearing those trousers with brown leather Chelsea boots, or whatever they are called these days!

Reactions: 11
E-mail #9022-a concerned fan

Dear Stephanie,
Great video last night. Summer and friends in La Land. You made my day and that's why I want to say something.
The hateful sites constantly criticize Phillip, his spending of your money and laziness. You know, I don't participate and I don't read (I would never, I love you), but my friend told me.
In last night's video you showed Phillip cooking, setting up the chandelier, setting the table, doing the hard work of choosing the decorations for the chateau. I think you overdid it.
Phillip is not here to be exploited. For God's sake, he is your boyfriend and he should be your support and companionship. You have hired workers and money from Patreon to pay the workers.
You enjoy yourself and pass on the joy of living to us. Stephanie, you earned it with your work and enthusiasm.
I love you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He always looks as if he is wearing women's trousers and why doesn't he ever wear shorts like any other 25 yo when it is so frigging hot?
Wash your mouth out! He wore shorts in South Africa and no one wants to see that again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

PhiPhi wants to think he has taste and style, a young man with an old soul. I have a sneaking feeling that he had no friends growing up to influence his style except his grandparents which aged his soul prematurely—including his taste in romance.

View attachment 1401004
All that OTT dressing up by the ladies for a plate of tuna pasta and a bowl of ice cream. Just so ridiculously La La Lande, just get a grip! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Goodbye from the Social Climbing Chateau Owners Convention of July 2022! See you again in August as we rummage through other people’s garbage at the next Brocante!

BDA5429E-E62E-42FF-B62D-93C6B356E71B.jpeg

0560B272-CF9B-453A-9E77-8DBA136DA2BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn't he already married? Do you mean they are having another, or is it for someone else ?
It's a post-Covid celebration as they could only invite 30 to their Downing St garden wedding reception allegedly. Funny, it didn't stop him breaking the rules for his other parties!
This could be a storm in a Champagne glass as I'm not sure that Carrie will want to hang around now that Bojo has outlived his usefulness to her. (Sound familiar?). The great blonde buffoon could soon be auditioning for wife #4. Interested, Fanny?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Jules100 could you allow me to be so impertinent to ask you for a blue tile of my profile. What happened to our Australian LieLande commentator? - she was a vicious one, but musically gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1401004
that over fussy dress really doesn't need a necklace especially one that size less is more

In the beginning the CD had an innocent fun air about them just seeing a slightly odd woman living her life with a collection of engaging people however freaky. Now the vlog seems tired over rehearsed and the cast are as dull as ditch water even if you wrap them up in froo froo dresses. Stef at the beginning was off beat and entertaining now she feels just smug and patronising and totally manufactured. There is no content because most of the residents are devoid of personality and there is no spontaneity it is forced which is never fun trotting out the same trite shite week after week. I sense we are all getting tired too- it is just a spin cycle of bollocks-like Bojo people will eventually just have enough and switch off because they won't be able to stomach the saccharine tripe a moment longer. What everyone liked about this channel in the beginning is long gone, tarnished and fake. She brings up sponsorship as though it has just been a light bulb moment when actually she already has an agency toting her sorry flat arse to the highest bidder already.It is a cast of desperados and there just isn't any progress no chapel, no facade, no apartments, no substance no fun. Fanny believes her own hype now and that person is right she is so up herself. Who else noticed Pube head Phi Phi say "our sheep" entitled little cock ring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well, when Stephanie Jarvis was bidding her fond farewells, she mentioned that they would all be meeting up the next weekend, i.e. this weekend. I wonder what is planned?
A bit of a do. Scotman is on his way Stuart has already arrived. You never know Selmar and Tatty might make an appearance as they are climbing up Fanny’s arse again and the icing on the cake IJ and Percy may swoop in. Fun times at shittooville, swinging all the way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A bit of a do. Scotman is on his way Stuart has already arrived. You never know Selmar and Tatty might make an appearance as they are climbing up Fanny’s arse again and the icing on the cake IJ and Percy May swoop in. Fun times at shittooville.
Let's have some wanky party to distract from the fact we are doing duck all but spending donated money on crap. Hear her yesterday at the over annunciated "Brocante" saying that the Roosters at 150 euros were too much for her, says the woman who bought a vase for 7k and some Indian stone monstrosity for the garden for 6.5k and someone who also buys fountains in the UK. What bullshit all these vlogs about how frugal she is. Where does little Phi Phi get his money is he turning tricks?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A bit of a do. Scotman is on his way Stuart has already arrived. You never know Selmar and Tatty might make an appearance as they are climbing up Fanny’s arse again and the icing on the cake IJ and Percy may swoop in. Fun times at shittooville, swinging all the way.
Who is Stuart? Can't for the life of me place him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.