The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ginginger for naming the thread - I took one from the archive.
@Linus still waiting on your contribution... - just write one, when you're ready.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 11:35 AM
KiKiGee said:
I agree.
I am disappointed, with all this hype, Stephanie Jarvis and Stephen Cole did not include the angry face with arms, (top right hand corner on the original drawing).

View attachment 1389810

View attachment 1389795
I hate to burst the superfans bubble (I obviously don't) but Steve's design for Derek's messy tiles will never make it onto the walls of Stephanie Jarvis' kitchen. She appreciated the effort he put in and he was finally paid, but her enthusiasm and emotions in the vlog were, as usually, completely fake. She hates his designs as they have nothing to do with her fathers actual work and she has expressed those feelings to her entourage. It's quite clear from the pictures @KiKiGee reposted Steve flattened everything out, removed shadows, removed purposeful nudity and completely changed the color. I have seen the tile SJ's father ordered, as she keeps it around quite carelessly for a treasured objects like that, and the colors Derek was supposedly so happy about on his deathbed are nothing like what Steve made of it. I think he did as well as he could, but let's face it, you can't turn something that nonsensical and ugly into something pretty. This will be another project buried a.s.a.p., mark my words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, KitKat_theNewRat, Darling Life and 57 others

OhIDontKnow...
VIP Member

Monday at 1:01 AM
KiKiGee said:
View attachment 1390136
karen barrett
13 seconds ago
Who Else cried watching this!! Steve you are incredible!!
Christine H
21 minutes ago
I felt so teary eyed for Stephanie seeing the culmination of her father’s dream to produce these tiles! Great work as ever Steve, well done.

Pamela Hanna
29 minutes ago
Upon hearing Steve say he had your father's tiles I burst into tears... I love your father's art so much (truly on of my all time favorite artists) but I had no idea how much. Thought I would share...
Hilda Ovalle
1 hour ago
Even I’m crying. I remember when Steve and you were talking about this. Steve and his wife have been in the interim, in the middle of moving to France from Canada, have been putting together their chateau , etc., etc. They’re an admirable couple and I am so glad that you are all friends supporting some of the same endeavors. He is such a talented and kind individual and his wife is so lovely and welcoming. God bless all of you and I wish you all of the happiness that I know you deserve.
Larxxrzy
1 hour ago
I really started crying when he showed your father ideas! Ah I think that is just so lovely

OopsyDaisy
1 hour ago
The tiles brought tears to my eyes they are so beautiful
A Z
1 hour ago
I too was brought to tears when you were presented the tiles - how incredibly stunning they were. .. All the chateaus you show us are amazing & astounding, but none of them carry the skill that you have w/ fabrics & decor. I think they should consider hiring you to doing their window treatments, but finding the time would probably be difficult. Thx for sharing!
Miss Char Winter
1 hour ago
Stephanie...I did cry when Steve showed you the tiles

Ro Lo
2 hours ago
Wow ! The tiles, had a cry with you. Well done Steve
Lorilee New
3 hours ago
Well I don't know about you, but I'm sure tearing up as Steve is presenting the tile layout to Stephanie.
sandra trucido
3 hours ago
Omg I’m crying 😭 Beautiful
Maybe I am a cold witch, but how on earth are all these people crying over cartoons?

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Monday at 12:40 AM

get-a-grip-liz-lemon.gif

karen barrett
13 seconds ago
Who Else cried watching this!! Steve you are incredible!!
Christine H
21 minutes ago
I felt so teary eyed for Stephanie seeing the culmination of her father’s dream to produce these tiles! Great work as ever Steve, well done.

Pamela Hanna
29 minutes ago
Upon hearing Steve say he had your father's tiles I burst into tears... I love your father's art so much (truly on of my all time favorite artists) but I had no idea how much. Thought I would share...
Hilda Ovalle
1 hour ago
Even I’m crying. I remember when Steve and you were talking about this. Steve and his wife have been in the interim, in the middle of moving to France from Canada, have been putting together their chateau , etc., etc. They’re an admirable couple and I am so glad that you are all friends supporting some of the same endeavors. He is such a talented and kind individual and his wife is so lovely and welcoming. God bless all of you and I wish you all of the happiness that I know you deserve.
Larxxrzy
1 hour ago
I really started crying when he showed your father ideas! Ah I think that is just so lovely

OopsyDaisy
1 hour ago
The tiles brought tears to my eyes they are so beautiful
A Z
1 hour ago
I too was brought to tears when you were presented the tiles - how incredibly stunning they were. .. All the chateaus you show us are amazing & astounding, but none of them carry the skill that you have w/ fabrics & decor. I think they should consider hiring you to doing their window treatments, but finding the time would probably be difficult. Thx for sharing!
Miss Char Winter
1 hour ago
Stephanie...I did cry when Steve showed you the tiles

Ro Lo
2 hours ago
Wow ! The tiles, had a cry with you. Well done Steve
Lorilee New
3 hours ago
Well I don't know about you, but I'm sure tearing up as Steve is presenting the tile layout to Stephanie.
sandra trucido
3 hours ago
Omg I’m crying 😭 Beautiful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions:You, agualilas@, CountessPompidoo and 48 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Monday at 7:41 AM
I'd like to know what Anne Craig is smoking......the only smart decision Fanny ever made was not to have a child.
Anne Craig
6 hours ago
Stephanie, witnessing how emotional you become at seeing something connected to your dear father puts me in mind of how much you would love a child of your own. It would be extending the generations of love, the love of your mother and father, through your own family. I know you have expressed no desire to have a child, and I don't know if you have any ability now to still have one; but many women your age have conceived and given birth. I think you should seriously consider it before it is too late. You may be calculating that having some extended family will still give you "family." I can tell you from experience that no matter how kind and inclusive they are of you, there are hard limits. You will not realize this until you experience it for yourself. It is a sad thing to have no immediate family of your own. I have seen how you just glow when you are around your mother and Jerry, a glow that far exceeds any "shine" you have around your many friends, co-horts, and acquaintances. Forgive my being so forward, but I have thought to write to you many times about this. Now, today, seeing your reaction to your father's art manifested into tiles, I see the love in you and think of how you some day may have to bear a sadness, an unnecessary sadness, because you have not one person left with that special joyous love cord of "immediate family" running through your heart.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Aquablue and 46 others

Sasha Groves

Sunday at 11:31 PM
Has anyone watched the Fleuries ‘day in the life of’ flog this eve? It makes SJ look like the lazy lay about she really is.
In their day they juggle two kids, B&B guests, gardening, editing, cooking meals for them and the guests, running their own errands (shopping, post office), taking the girls to dance, laundry, walking the dog, cleaning up after the kids, etc, etc. They have one member of staff to help with the B&B, not a gaggle of all sorts.
SJ you’ve embarrassed yourself again by exposing how empty your days truly are.

Last edited: Sunday at 11:40 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:agualilas@, Aquablue, CountessPompidoo and 45 others

As always The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show never fails to amuse us.
- Ruth has been written off.
- Behind The Scenes rumours about an Ollie and Stephanie story arc, but will it follow the Little Shop Of Horrors arc?
- Who fecking wants a peach pink chandelier?!

Also, I see a lot of newbies, any questions may have been answered in the wiki, if you don't check the wiki Philip will visit your dreams and do his Charleston dance - sorry, I don't make the rules, I just announce them - LOL!
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Embarrassing no chapel, no lake, no facade no renovations just buying crap and faux tidying. I am no longer even enjoying the vlogs on any level, so pretentious, filled with dull rent a crowd all getting dolled up to eat uninspiring pasta on an 80"s inspired table setting. This is just banal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Okay, pet peeves, I'll go first... When someone leaves a room/table/party then hears laughter and comes back with, "what are you laughing at? What are you playing? What did he say?" Don't even answer those fugers... You leave, you miss out.

Sillymar and Tatty have a new flog... showing their neighbours place... I have to question these people who let their homes be video'd, anyone who wants to rob them knows where the doors are, what's worth stealing, what animals to worry about, where the trip hazzards are... Why would you? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
yikes-david-rose.gif

Karen Howatt
1 minute ago
Why can’t you get any repairs done or finish anything?

Hope Walker
16 minutes ago
Stephanie please treat yourself and fix up the bathroom. Your walls are cracking and the baseboards need caulking. You deserve a lovely bathroom. Ignore the haters and do it up.

Natasha Travis
19 minutes ago
I have a suggestion for your bathroom ceiling I was watching a person doing a DIY on a TV show and he used spray paint that he sprayed into a small pan and then he painted the ceiling with it with a rolling brush and it turned out like a gold ceiling it was so beautiful it’s the only way to get a metallic paint is to use the spray paint can imagine he used multiple spray cans to achieve the ceiling. It be so pretty if you could do it in a perfect colour to go with the bathtub. I like the inside colour personally. Just an idea for you!

Tricia Kelly
15 minutes ago
Or you could wallpaper ceiling in gold colours like Sarah Beeney suggests in one of her latest shows

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Okay, pet peeves, I'll go first... When someone leaves a room/table/party then hears laughter and comes back with, "what are you laughing at? What are you playing? What did he say?" Don't even answer those fugers... You leave, you miss out.

Sillymar and Tatty have a new flog... showing their neighbours place... I have to question these people who let their homes be video'd, anyone who wants to rob them knows where the doors are, what's worth stealing, what animals to worry about, where the trip hazzards are... Why would you? 🤦‍♀️
matching your outfit and straw to the sodding tablecloth and too much jewellery for what is a casual home dinner, snide comments to a child when they say something that is grammatically incorrect, putting up new light fittings when the ceiling needs painting, young fogey who looks like an anemic BG impersonator who has borrowed Robert Smiths nail polish in an attempt to be edgy

Phi Phi finally morphing into Fanny

• Haha
I always heard you should never be the first to leave the party or they’ll talk about you when you’re gone. That’s why I never log off of Tattle…😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@Jules100 , if you wouldn’t mind please can I have a kitchen tile?
I think I’ll stick with my image of the Oxford door that was the inspiration for Lewis Carols Narnia rather than a stick man with big feet and bad hair wielding his pissing penis.
Thank you ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks so much @Jules100 for the awesome artwork!!! Now I wish I had taken time to put a better profile pic on mine!!! 😆 But this puts you way up there above DJ in his artistic endeavors!!! You’re a star!!!
🌟⭐🌟

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Ruth still clinging on?
292440492_573600314260704_7403674708739807921_n.jpg

I can't believe Michael is a Van Gogh fan, while he snubs Da Vinci...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm still on the last thread but had to come here and say thanks to Jules for my lovely new avatar.💙💙💙💙💙
I'm loving seeing all the new avatars especially @KyBourbon !

Someone said there should be a wallpaper using all these lovely tile designs by Jules. That's a great idea and all wallpapers need a little birdie like me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wake up this cold rainy morning to find my dog Yum Yum tiling his kennel with blue and white tiles sent to him by our Jules!!!! ❤
Thank god there are No peeing ones ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1400474

Karen Howatt
1 minute ago
Why can’t you get any repairs done or finish anything?

Hope Walker
16 minutes ago
Stephanie please treat yourself and fix up the bathroom. Your walls are cracking and the baseboards need caulking. You deserve a lovely bathroom. Ignore the haters and do it up.

Natasha Travis
19 minutes ago
I have a suggestion for your bathroom ceiling I was watching a person doing a DIY on a TV show and he used spray paint that he sprayed into a small pan and then he painted the ceiling with it with a rolling brush and it turned out like a gold ceiling it was so beautiful it’s the only way to get a metallic paint is to use the spray paint can imagine he used multiple spray cans to achieve the ceiling. It be so pretty if you could do it in a perfect colour to go with the bathtub. I like the inside colour personally. Just an idea for you!

Tricia Kelly
15 minutes ago
Or you could wallpaper ceiling in gold colours like Sarah Beeney suggests in one of her latest shows
YES Fanny.. Wallpaper your bathroom ceiling, where the paint won't stick because of the humidity....

matching your outfit and straw to the sodding tablecloth and too much jewellery for what is a casual home dinner, snide comments to a child when they say something that is grammatically incorrect, putting up new light fittings when the ceiling needs painting, young fogey who looks like an anemic BG impersonator who has borrowed Robert Smiths nail polish in an attempt to be edgy

Phi Phi finally morphing into Fanny
"Believe me Michael" LOL... I used to love Kenny, I still use 'pranny' on occasion...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I always heard you should never be the first to leave the party or they’ll talk about you when you’re gone. That’s why I never log off of Tattle…😆

She’s not a morning person because she stays up all night. But now she’s not a night owl either oh ffs get your story in line!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.