The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who says Phyllis doesn't do any work?!! He obviously paints his nails and oils his cuticles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you see how Steve the dullard put his signature on his computer generated photocopies what a daft twit
I haven't watched this vlog - I just can't. However, for Steve to put his signature on photocopies is like putting a copyright on them, IMO. I'd call it self-protection.

Sponsorships - that is funny!!! The ones we have seen from others - Squarespace (they would have contacted her long ago), the power station (that went to people who are shown to be using tools, not being one), the electric bike (here again, by people who have shown to be active). only the Lachelles have done the jewelry company but can you really see them reaching out to the harlot with all the stuff she gets in the gift grab.

Roseirres - I feel for her. Yes, it was work. I think the 2nd was a surprise and tough. They are trying to move into the smaller home so the chateau can be completely redone. From what I have seen, they do yoga retreats, don't they have guest rooms (but I don't recall). plus installing the orchards, etc. It is overwhelming and she has guilt from all things. I think it was on the harlot's visit with them when she was going on and on about it champagne, he said it was his cousin that runs the company or something like that. And maybe it was something she had more free time to do when covid had everything locked down.

Paint - another funny. It appears she is doing something. but no sign of the pink bathroom?

Thank goodness I didn't watch. I couldn't have stomached in but thank you to all who did and reported back their thoughts and opinions. Heating - she got blow back and makes you wonder if she didn't talk to the other owners. It just all smoke,, mirrors and bullshit.

Reactions: 20
I already made bespoke avatar tiles for the people that have joined in the discussion about Tartlet Days, Sept 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, FL, but if anyone else wants one, let me know. They are very easy for me to make, super cheap, but look sooo expensive. It’s a fun way to pretend to be like Stephanie with Daddy’s tiles.
They will look paaarfect in my kitchen, so beauutiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That is rich coming from someone who has a Patreon account (although small) as well as being directly sponsored by people in their church community. They did a presentation on their chateau needs to a group who wanted to invest/help with their programme.
i detest the Chateau for Jesus couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.