The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment from Philip about 25k a year going to charity from gift channel , but aren’t people also donating cash throughout? I saw something like 3k donated in too chat , have I got that wrong ? And where does that cash go ? Seems like a contradiction ?
If Fanny earns any money from Superchats during Cadeaux Live, it goes straight into her pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I said several threads back that he was one step away from buying a Harley:
So cue premature mid life crisis in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
A few of the patrons may have died while others have likely forgotten they even have the recurring charge on their credit card.
Patrons died…I smell an opportunity…oh yes! Maybe she could setup a memorial donation…where you could donate to Fanny in perpetuity! 😆

77537BC0-F21A-4A5A-A8E7-BF9AB3C6A844.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I said several threads back that he was one step away from buying a Harley:
So cue premature mid life crisis in 3... 2... 1...

I can’t give him a view. Will you just break the news? Thanks for taking one for the team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been lurking... it's been difficult but each day gets a bit easier. My appetite is slowly coming back (a bad thing) and I'm starting to allow myself to enjoy things again. I'll probably resurface tomorrow; there's so much I've wanted to day! Thank you for thinking about me, it means a lot.🤗
Glad you're ok. I'm 20 pages behind but did a quick search to see if you had been posting as I hadn't seen any in threads I'm catching up on. Sending you lots of healing energy. :):)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Great sleuthing @KiKiGee. Now I'm no expert, and have only ever eperienced underfloor heating in a few houses, (your feet get toasty very nice in the depths of winter), but those terracotta tiles in the Grand Salon.......................... :unsure:

Let's pretend she's telling the truth about the underfloor heating (I know, I know, indulge me) ;)

Given this was what 16 years ago ????? and underfloor heating wasn't exactly common then, surely those terraotta tiles are too bloody thick to have allowed any heat to come through??? And even if they did, surely the time it would have taken to feel the heat would have be a) an eternity b) astronomically expensive ??? They must be half an inch thick minimum lookig at the pics.

I'm sure SJ has said somewhere that the underfloor heating in the Grand Salon isn't adequate. Where's the evidence of it in the pics?

Maybe they tried say a 3-4 metre square panel of it, tiled over and switched on, then realised it wouldn't work? Forever referred to as 'the underfloor heating the Grand Salon' in Sfeff's delusional orbit.

Whatever the reason, that Grand Salon aint gonna be Grand and / or warm, anytime soon :D
Maybe she means heated carpets - I had one in Japan - still technically a type of underfloor heating? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.