The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh, I’m quivering like Jumpsuit Jill waiting for a vlog, I just sent my very first gift to Stephanie today by Fed Ex (I ticked the boxes to say all charges related to package to be billed to sender). I think it will look so beautiful on our favourite Chatelaine and when I had it made exclusively for her (Spero sent me her measurements) I had Easter in mind. I do hope she opens it by then... so nervous, just imagine she might say my name on her vlog, too excited to wait so giving you a cheeky sneaky preview.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well this is fun! I think I’ve worked out @Frances Nicole. I was peed off when I was the first recipient of a vomit 🤢 emoji and then placed on a hit list! But hey ho!
I am of the mind that 🤢 on posts are used for when the chateau folk mentioned in the post make the reader nauseous and not meant to be directed at a specific poster. I am not the hit list type and have it on good authority, neither was Audrey. 😉❤

Sorry to disappoint you, no. Much more boring....but I was awarded a cup for my sleuthing which I am very proud of 😊
witchgrass? 🌱🌾🕵🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh, I’m quivering like Jumpsuit Jill waiting for a vlog, I just sent my very first gift to Stephanie today by Fed Ex (I ticked the boxes to say all charges related to package to be billed to sender). I think it will look so beautiful on our favourite Chatelaine and when I had it made exclusively for her (Spero sent me her measurements) I had Easter in mind. I do hope she opens it by then... so nervous, just imagine she might say my name on her vlog, too excited to wait so giving you a cheeky sneaky preview.
Well done. That’s more like it. Fabulous fashion sense reminds me of the Harry Potter ginger mates’ ball gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well said! Forget the effing YT for now. You don't have that kind of personality or presence. You come across as awkward and that's uncomfortable for the viewers.

Unlike trained Steph, Marie doesn't come across well in videos. She would do well with watching YT videos about how to stand, make meaningful eye contact with your audience, correct bad speaking habits - she talks too slowly. Show more energy! There's so much competition for viewers, you need to be on your game. And if possible, get the teeth fixed. They are rather distracting and we don't live in olden times anymore, so no excuse. Maybe Steph can make contact with an orthodontist to cut some kind of deal for her. I'm disappointed that she has been suckered into being desperate enough to grab onto new age motivational speakers. If you are in tune with yourself, and goodness knows that Marie should be by now with all her goodess workshops under her belt, then you KNOW what to do! It's not rocket science. Put the thousandth self-help book down. Brush up your resume. Get a good, well-fitting bra. Put together an interview outfit, but DO NOT allow Steph or Phil to advise you! Practice a presentation where you sell your best working assets (no jokes, please!). Film it. Send it to the appropriate people at places you want to work. Stop this fairy tale nonsense now! You are in no position to be running a business. Stop listening to charlatans that just want you to feel good about them. You will either grow old or die. So, plan on getting old and get going with the money or you will be sorry for wasting so many years dawdling!
Or just go find a job and work 8 hours a day! The world does not need you youtubing
The girl is aiming high. Some may recall Marie’s goal of 5000 to buy a car. Well she has decided she now need 10k

Please pop over to her YouTube and buy her a coffee / give her a fiver. View attachment 414377
Took a while to realise that 5000 for a car won't take her far. And if her business won't work out she still has the car. Marie, guess what, you could actually work and buy yourself a car. You might even like it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a suspicion that in reality that chat ooo
Has only got 4 serviceable bedrooms with the fro thermal heating - add the kitchen and the “secret hall ( with the new doors) the billiards
Liabary Front
good room ) is all they can use

my bet is they all film in chat ooo windy hallows - then run around the back to an auld tin shed that selmar patched up with insulation

just saying 🧚🏻‍♀️
Or push Selmar out of the way & all bunk up in his van with him left to wrap himself in 100 stars robes & jumpers knitted by mad cat ladies from Texas whilst bunking down on top of the kitchen table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Gasp! " It's so beautiful" Gasp! It's so tiny! I'm never going to fit into this." Gasp!
"It's very yellow!" (Selmar)
It fits like a glove -how?"
🎼O Mio Babbino Caro........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We do! Why did you change your name though?
Pssst, can't tell.... But go see my avatar... I was young and stupid...

Thanks. You are right, it's only been a couple of months but things have moved on and seem to have become rather more serious and less easy to laugh about.
I am reminded of a proverb which says something along the lines of: the higher a monkey climbs up a tree the more everyone can see of its butt.
These grifters would do well to remember that, as the further they are climbing up the money tree the less I like what I see.
New thread name:
the chateau diaries #16 climb, monkey, climb!

Nati was weird tonight, too much Mate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That is ....quite something. You must have gone to great lengths to find such a dress. The style, the colour, and as you say, just right for Easter! SJ will be happy to pay any charges for the privilege of owning this garment. Lucky lady!😍🎀🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I
So happy to find this ! I watched SJ from the start but stopped when then gifting and blatant lies and hinting started . I posted on a FB chateaux site about DS and AS and other vlogs that I found her extremely distasteful many months ago and was shot down by super fans . She’s lead a privileged life in the sun, if the clouds come she moves on .
All her life she’s had things land in her lap or come from her father then a succession of men. She’s never succeeded in a proper job, or relationship and is the ultimate grifter ( Markle pushes her close)
Travelling like that in a pandemic was nuts ! But she must be frothing at the bit for her 5 star weekend / holidays away and Michelin restaurants and presents she must buy when away . What was her excuse for the painting in Honfleur ? A tenuous link to her dead father .. do us a favour
In tonight’s gift extravaganza someone gifted cedar for her moth infested closet. She admitted she found a Pringle jumper with holes when cleaning out her closet. They cost anywhere from 500-1200. She’s never had a job and she’s wrecking 1000 euro sweaters? Has the sweater, but won’t buy the cedar? Pound wise, penny stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gasp! " It's so beautiful" Gasp! It's so tiny! I'm never going to fit into this." Gasp!
I would not be so less waspish about dress-gate if they were all HONEST about it.

What the letter should have said-
I made this dress in 2019. It has been collecting dust in the armoire and I need the room for new frocks.
It is a one of a kind, too much of a hot mess for the average la-te-dah rich girl, because very few have the triple threat to pull it off: the bod, the 'tude and the complexion. It looked fabulous on Bonang but she isn't going to fork out the cash to buy it because why the heck should she? She only buys the loaners when they are extra fab... And yeah, no other star will wear it because Bonang is famous and it was on a widely televised event. You've heard the whole 'yesterday's newspaper today's toilet paper' thang... The dress is burnt...
Before the mice start chewing it, I am giving it to you because I want to start a vlog and get patreons to foot my bills. I don't give out freebies no matter how talented the kid... You have plenty of sucker patrons, who are going to coo over you like a doting has been old fat auntie when they see you in it. They are going to think I am a peach for gifting it to you. Only you would love such a garish shade. It has a train and is great for dress up... I'll send you front row invites to shows...
So help a lad out?

What she should have said-
Hey Y'all vlogging is all about you scratch my back, I scratch yours...
Here's the dress. I had it let out//taken in last October so it fits paaaaafectly... I had to wait till now to show it too you because my content is running dry and I thought yo how about if we do a pretend Oscar night, I will wear this dress, we will do a live chat and y'all can send extra money... Still haven't decided if I like the dress because as Sel says "It's yellow!" But I want to go to South Africa and give a lecture to the students about who knows what. Normally it should be people in the industry but whatev's, I love being front and center with a microphone and I might score some front row seats at a student fashion show...
Now enough of me talking about me... Tell me, don't I look the vision?

New thread name:
the chateau diaries #16 climb, monkey, climb!
Wow just wow @Milre trying to knock the tiara off my head and come up with thread names 40 odd pages before the end...
You cunning schemer you...
🤨

she found a Pringle jumper
What the heck is a pringle jumper. You mean like the potato chips?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
an expose' done by someone like D'Angelo Wallace doing a deep dive? that would be amazing
An expose about issues with GFM and Patreon would be great. Not a take-down focused on a specific person who enjoys dressing in yellow, but perhaps that is one example of a bigger picture happening around the planet. Of course, an expose should first investigate whether taxes are indeed paid or not.

My hesitation is, I support Patreons for much deserving organizations like animal rescue. I would hate to see worthy causes and individual people and families who truly need the help get hurt by some perception about Patreon and GFM.

What people need is, a mental checklist to figure if someone really needs the support or if this is a scam. What are the typical signs? And if you decide to support someone, why? Is it because they're really good at the dopamine drip? I would argue, rich people who are talented at delivering feel-good stories = dopamine drip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
An expose about issues with GFM and Patreon would be great. Not a take-down focused on a specific person who enjoys dressing in yellow, but perhaps that is one example of a bigger picture happening around the planet. Of course, an expose should first investigate whether taxes are indeed paid or not.

My hesitation is, I support Patreons for much deserving organizations like animal rescue. I would hate to see worthy causes and individual people and families who truly need the help get hurt by some perception about Patreon and GFM.

What people need is, a mental checklist to figure if someone really needs the support or if this is a scam. What are the typical signs? And if you decide to support someone, why? Is it because they're really good at the dopamine drip? I would argue, rich people who are talented at delivering feel-good stories = dopamine drip.
Re outing SJ for the various anomalies exposed here could be brought to the attention of the TV channel. My initial question to the TV co would be ‘I thought programme was called ETTC DIY - but SJ doesn’t DIY she gets other people to DIY for her!
They could be prosecuted under the UK ‘Trades Description Act’ . 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop this fairy tale nonsense now! You are in no position to be running a business. Stop listening to charlatans that just want you to feel good about them.
Who knows the private conversations at the chat-ohhhhhh. But it's possible as part of emotional manipulation - just using my imagination - that someone leads Marie to think she can have a successful business while knowing it's not likely? I don't want to poop on Marie's parade or anybody's parade, people can prove us wrong all day long. But for anyone, the odds of a successful business producing a livable income over the long haul are against them. Even if you're smart, talented, well-funded, connected, great idea that meets marketplace needs, it does not always work out even then.

A great way to keep people down is to encourage them to do what's not in their best interest to do. Keep dangling what they want but cannot grab. Keep pulling that pinata full of candy away from them while they're blind-folded swinging a stick until their arms hurt. This is sport for some people.

Again, I'm not a fly on the chateau walls. No one knows their conversations. But, totally possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fast Forward with Frances - for tattlers with better things to do than be on tattle all day 🤷‍♀️

Thread Gossip
  • New thread was started
  • Old tattlers spent time trying to figure out what new tattlers were actually old tattlers and which old tattlers they were
  • A few new tattlers admitted to feeling a less than warm welcome to the thread
  • A few longtime tattlers admitted they are suspicious of new tattlers due to previous (now deleted) run ins with new tattlers coming in hot with insults and accusations. Tattle seems to stay on tattle, while pyschofans sycophants always seem to end up wandering over to this side of the tracks ...
  • A few longtime tattlers admitted they miss the good ol' days
  • Mojo says FrannyBee has made it safely back to HQ
Chateau Gossip
  • Despite the infamous yellow dress being a complete surprise in December 2020, evidence was found that Stephanie wore the dress at least once in October 2020. Possible the advent Cadeaux videos were filmed in October, possible it was all a charade. The world may never know. What we do know is that at least two other women were photographed in the dress before it arrived at LaLande fitting Stephanie like a glove.
  • Close up photos were posted to prove that Stephanie was in fact wearing a bra at Le Fleur. Discussion was had over what was going on with her appearance in that video and a few agreed they do not care about her bra or her appearance.
  • ANOTHER Cadeaux at the Chateau premiered and the category was "gifts people sent to keep us warm" - SO many gifts were sent that Mandy Stephanie HAD to split the video up into TWO videos.
  • After deleting all of her youtube videos Marie graciously offered up a video today (for all of us, not just her patrons) advising that, even though times are hard, we should just stay positive and surround ourselves with supportive people, like the LaLande crew... who she cooks for every day, for free.
  • Marie advised her viewers to follow a chiropractic charlatan http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/07/627-joseph-joe-dispenza.html who finds himself on the same internet list as sun gazing Mason https://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/07/641-mason-howe-dwinell.html which means the LaLanders have now (on purpose, on film, on the internet, for everyone to see) willingly associated themselves with TWO American Loons.
  • Stephanie opened up her highest patreon tier to allow more patrons, Marie upped her fundraising goal amount to $10,000 from $5,000 with aim to purchase a car. Ethics and legality of patreon/go fund me were discussed.
If you're using this to catch up you will see that you've quite literally missed everything and nothing at the same exact time. 🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Jeeves post 3761750
It certainly is "her" to a tee. Is it from the Dr Quinn Medicine Woman line? Does it come in any other colours or is it an exclusive one only for SJ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you're using this to catch up you will see that you've quite literally missed everything and nothing at the same exact time. 🖤
Thank you Frances! I joined back in thread #11 or #12 and still got lost. I have a day job (unlike half the people who appear in these chateau videos).

While not a fan of constant Patreon plugging, I won't fault channels from having one. Though this lot takes it to a new level. Like you're the one who bought the heap, don't be surprised that the foundation that a french peasant laid in 16-whatever is starting to go.

Maybe I should join the beggars. My new gofundme will be entitled 'Need new cedar closet for my cashmere - Goal is $15,000'. Need to start a vlog first and make a sacrifice to the youtube algorithm gods for a good harvest. Ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh, I’m quivering like Jumpsuit Jill waiting for a vlog, I just sent my very first gift to Stephanie today by Fed Ex (I ticked the boxes to say all charges related to package to be billed to sender). I think it will look so beautiful on our favorite Chatelaine and when I had it made exclusively for her (Spero sent me her measurements) I had Easter in mind. I do hope she opens it by then... so nervous, just imagine she might say my name on her vlog, too excited to wait so giving you a cheeky sneaky preview.

I wish you dyed the dress black first...to give it a "Mrs. Hughes" vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.