The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Fanny, there I've said it. I was reading today that Madonna has released photos of her fandango and subsequently they were viewed millions of times. On the otherhand our dear old slapper exposes her bits on a regular basis and no one gives a duck.
No to derail but i think Madonna even has lost it more than Fannny Flash..my god..money does more hurt than good most of the time...i was a huge fan in the eighties..but that woman turned out into a freakshow..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Well, if like most ex-pats no matter where they originated from or, where they now live in the world today. I presume that occasionally they would generally really "crave" something from their "homeland" much like anyone else who is not living in their place of birth - no matter which nationality! Not unusual methinks.
I am actually rather offended by your comments @billybudd, as not all Brits are greasy fish/chips loving, beer swilling morons.

Please dont start picking on Mormons!

(thats me making a moron joke) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those boots are fantastic though
They are - I hope you're not being sarcastic, because I'm not!
Unfortunately, she's got these great boots on but then the rest of the outfit? Blech! Actually, I find that she dresses like that a lot.....one item is great and the rest goes to hell and a handbasket.

Reactions: 9
No to derail but i think Madonna even has lost it more than Fannny Flash..my god..money does more hurt than good most of the time...i was a huge fan in the eighties..but that woman turned out into a freakshow..
Chasing youth doesn't work, accept aging gracefully, enjoy the knowledge, and stay away from excessive plastic surgery! Poor Mags. She is a mockery of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nopetty nopetty nopetty nope.
IMHO
i have been to Turkey many times..from the eighties on..before the touroperators found it...i came there..even wanted to buy a house there,,i love the food..the weather..the people..but since Erdogan is in power..no thanks ..not gonna retire there...that guy is a loose canon..

I have a big announcement to make.....

I bought my first piece of Spode today...
I'm going up in the world!!!!

Ok ok ok. It was from T K Maxx 😂🤣😂
Congrats? or Condolences? :ROFLMAO:
What item did you get? My 1st Spode was a pickle dish.
1652384177509.png

I also bought the spice jars. I left them in a corner on the kitchen floor in a shopping bag. A while later, in a kitchen cleaning frenzy I was tossing junk and trash into the bin and saw the shopping bag, I assumed it was trash too so I tossed it. Somewhere in a Southern California landfill awaiting a future archeologist to find them is a set of brand new Spode spice jars!
1652384263247.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Chasing youth doesn't work, accept aging gracefully, enjoy the knowledge, and stay away from excessive plastic surgery! Poor Mags. She is a mockery of herself.
i am glad she isnt performing at the eurovision songcontest.. 🙄 her days are over...stay in the country..get away from it all and ride a horse..i should say..but the problem with those people is they still are addicted to attention..so sad..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is the second day in a row that Natti has featured this rooster walking into the dining room on her Instagram stories. Yesterday, Amaury had to chase the thing out of there. Today, Natti was able to do it herself.

View attachment 1262217

View attachment 1262226
I am so bothered by the burned out light bulbs always on display at Lalande. Are they unscrewing them to save on costs? Too cheap to replace them? If I'm paying to stay at a fancy B&B and shelling extra dough for a meal, I don't want to be surrounded by burned out bulbs!

• Haha
  • Wow
The floor in that dining room is so extremely not matching the walls or interior.
nothing matches.. thats the problem with that heap...it reflexes the owners...no taste or sense at all...

i see her vlog is coming out..i guess the same tit she let her patreons eat yesterday...Madame is filming for ch4...it makes her so tired...:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am so bothered by the burned out light bulbs always on display at Lalande. Are they unscrewing them to save on costs? Too cheap to replace them? If I'm paying to stay at a fancy B&B and shelling extra dough for a meal, I don't want to be surrounded by burned out bulbs!
It's not a one-off, either- there are burned our bulbs all over the Shitoo. I think they are too lazy to replace them- it's more of a "I'll ignore it and someone else will take care of it."

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.