The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is Kim opposite Natti. I had another look doubting myself. Six at the table. Down the right, local house buyer, Natti, Pavlina and up the left Dan, Kim and other half of house buying duo.
👍 thanks for clearing that up. Maybe Amoury and Gerry are still filming or prepping and only Stephanie is finished filming for the day.
Or my theory of them eating separately is true.

Reactions: 16
They are palming Antoine off to Kirsty to entertain him. It will do him the world of good spending time with her. His English will improve and so will his gardening skills. Still, shame on them!
It's not the first time they put him to work.

1649937995485.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't know what the yellow flowers in the dry moat are. What an idiot! It's gorse. Common as muck gorse. Regular boring old gorse. Grows literally everywhere across Western Europe and the British Isles. Seriously ordinary plant in hedge rows, fields and in ditches that she must drive past each time she leaves the HMN. Hardly special and she's having orgasims over how pretty it is, when it isn't. Know it all Philip doesn't chime in saying he knows what it is, so he's an idiot too. FFS - you'd think these two had never stepped foot in the countryside before.

An hour of listening to the frog chorus at la Lande? Just kill me.
Dan better get his digger out....

Add Jose Verhelst to the list. She has posted her arrival to IG.

View attachment 1193753
@joseverhelst_photography
1 day ago
I wish to hell they'd either paint or replace that garden door.

Just for claity, I imagine you're referring to the woodland and not....?
Use your imagination.... 🤣
In addition to a sturdy hedge trimmer, Nic the Tree Surgeon would need strong antibiotics and workgloves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't know what the yellow flowers in the dry moat are. What an idiot! It's gorse. Common as muck gorse. Regular boring old gorse. Grows literally everywhere across Western Europe and the British Isles. Seriously ordinary plant in hedge rows, fields and in ditches that she must drive past each time she leaves the HMN. Hardly special and she's having orgasims over how pretty it is, when it isn't. Know it all Philip doesn't chime in saying he knows what it is, so he's an idiot too. FFS - you'd think these two had never stepped foot in the countryside before.

An hour of listening to the frog chorus at la Lande? Just kill me.
She's just so ignorant it does my head in, he's not even worth my time thinking about. She's a city girl through and through, she doesn't 'do' country at all. The best thing for that place would be that she'd sell it and walk away.

Ha ha frog chorus, the farm nextdoor to us has a lake and we get all the noise from the frogs it's deafening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's not the first time they put him to work.

View attachment 1193758
I feel sorry for Antoine because he must be bored to tears. Antoine used to hang out with Selmar and more recently he'd visit Amuary in the workshop, but Amuary is too busy with C4 and the Marquis Suite to spend time with him this trip.

They also never bring a friend for him to play with. They didn't even build the treehouse/fort for him to play in and in the summer I'm sure he'd enjoy a pool (even if Fanny doesn't want to get her hair wet).

Antoine's growing up fast and it won't be long before he won't want to spend time at the HMN with no friends his age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Now forgive me because I should know this..& I have looked in Wiki (promise) - but despite racking my brains I cannot think if it has been established how Fanny is 'friends' with Kim. I've looked in Fanny's vlogs where she says '
The biggest Easter controversy here is – to Onesie or not to Onesie? There are two rival camps. The Onesie Camp is led by Michael Potts (one of my two co-chatelains), whilst the Anti-Onesies are led by Kim (an old friend of mine and one of the ‘original Easter’ members).' But who is she? Sorrrrreeeee 🤣 In my defence M'Lud I did have a Chateau/Tattle break for a year to save my sanity...🤣
As far as I know they are friends through Potty, who years and years ago was helping to manage a youth hostel in Grahamstown, South Africa. Kim did an exchange program at the university there for about six months, in which she stayed in this hostel where they became friends. He then later introduced her to Stephanie Jarvis.

Nic, Marie, Antoine, Amuary, Natti, Gerry, Fanny, Snorty - all MIA. So already 14 at the shiteau.
Oh, there are more but some of us don't want to be filmed :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's just so ignorant it does my head in, he's not even worth my time thinking about. She's a city girl through and through, she doesn't 'do' country at all. The best thing for that place would be that she'd sell it and walk away.

Ha ha frog chorus, the farm nextdoor to us has a lake and we get all the noise from the frogs it's deafening.
Anyone normal would think that in 16 years of living "in the countryside" she could have learned something.
I am not interested in rural life, so I do not even think of moving to the countryside. For example, a castle would suit me, but in the city.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh boy...

Missy Story

1 hour ago
The scarcity of simple project updates are what cause the masses to froth at the mouth. Nati's room simply forgotten/ignored for the next 'shiny thing' or Ian sacked for the leaky pipe? I very much like Ian and stressed that you'd sent him away. His illness would have been nice to know months ago so for prayer. Same for the chapel restorer. I do not subscribe nor watch this channel I find it gauche. Finding out you're sharing this info here and only here puts me over the edge. It gives cause to remember your actions have actions are positive and negative. You've saved your chateau but you are also the reason you have so many spiteful retractors

Jacqueline Reynolds
58 minutes ago (edited)
Like you you mean? Give it a rest Troll. We did know about Ian being off after an operation weeks ago. Patreons get updates on everything including the Chapel Restorer

Missy Story

1 hour ago
What happened to searching for treasure in the lake before it is restored? Open your pockets, buy a bunch of metal detectors and allow everyone some fun for Easter and moving forward

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago (edited)
There are strict regulations on the use of metal detectors in France. they would probably have to apply for a licence. Plus their Easter activities are already planned

Missy Story
1 hour ago
If Amorie is working non stop (which i do not doubt) why is is the progress not highlighted once a week? I want to see and learn from it as it progresses not simply a reveal upon completion. you're taking away away the vicarious joy as well as the reason for watching the channel. Frustrating

Jacqueline Reynolds
51 minutes ago (edited)
You again. Amaury is working on the panelling for the Marquis Apartment at the moment. Hes been seen with the wood in his workshop but everything else is being filmed for the tv show. After that he will commence with the Grand Salon panelling and there will be updates

Missy Story
2 hours ago
Jerry has to wait until next year before the work on his apartment begins again?! Wow, the man deals with cancer and is still on the mend... Heaven forbid he relapses and needs his promised for years space and you've choses the ornamental weeds instead of a loved one. Wow, i'm so sorry Jerry I'm so sorry that you rank so low on the list. You're worthy of so much better

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago
Get a grip. He still lives in England and since Brexit is restricted on visiting France. Plus the work on his apartment is continuing. It just wont be shown on the TV programme until next year. The garden works are not instead of but as well as

Karen A
21 hours ago
I keep trying to reply to Caroline Gooder but for some reason YouTube keeps erasing my reply’s. So sorry. I’m not ghosting u. I don’t know why. I hope you see this

caroline gooder
14 hours ago
I have had the same issue some days. Use a new thread or just do a general thread and I'll find it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This is rich, coming from Caroline Gooder. 🤔
From Selmar's latest flog...

caroline gooder

13 hours ago (edited)
Selmar. Good Luck with the Dance Hall project. I hope you will be able to get a project there under way quickly. The kitchen is a big project that Bill may need to rethnk, as a professional kitchen may be needed for events in the future, so why not do it now and not a semiprofessional one?

caroline gooder
12 hours ago
One of the comments said it was a three week visit this time, so don't rush things yet.

caroline gooder
15 hours ago (edited)
@Beth Wade Can you explain why electric heating is not sustainable during winter in France? Is Solar powered, Wood Pallets or a Geothermal Vault something to investigate? No one ever discussed the pro and cons of different systems in Chateaux, just don't use them during the Winter.🤣❤🌺

caroline gooder

14 hours ago (edited)
@Taunya Henderson Selmar was an independent contractor at Lalande who was looking at many Chateaux for a dance hall project and/or buying opportunity. He worked at several different chateaux and projects. Lalande was a central hub where they knew he was leaving in the future, so there was no surprise there. A room issue with new management in three different languages, and how it affected the trip to Versailles has no bearing on him working on new projects and switching Hubs. 😁❤🌺🌹

caroline gooder

13 hours ago
@Taunya Henderson Selmar shared with his Patrons only at first, but everyone else discussed it. Social media being what it is Selmar had to address it. Selmar is an independent contractor. Please stop discussing this per an HR employee situation. Thank you.

caroline gooder

12 hours ago
@Taunya Henderson Your views of what Patrons should know may differ from other peoples' views. 😁We can all personally report Trolls and do so, but decisions about what is a personal dig or harassment is very subjective. YouTube tries its best get them off after they are reported.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hello, Tattlers!

Off topic, so if you don't like pies, eyebrows, or gardening, feel free to skip.

As we all know, Tattlers don't Rattle, but if you could send any good juju my way around 1pm CST, I will be heading into (hopefully) minor surgery, home later today.

Looking forward to catching up on the shenanigans once I am back, so don't have too much fun without me, mmmm kay?

Thankful for you all,

Mags

P.S. - @ComtesseRose did you see the meet the Queens for the ALL WINNERS SEASON? Debuts May 20th, and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, headed to the hospital. Thanks again!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hello, Tattlers!

Off topic, so if you don't like pies, eyebrows, or gardening, feel free to skip.

As we all know, Tattlers don't Rattle, but if you could send any good juju my way around 1pm CST, I will be heading into (hopefully) minor surgery, home later today.

Looking forward to catching up on the shenanigans once I am back, so don't have too much fun without me, mmmm kay?

Thankful for you all,

Mags

P.S. - @ComtesseRose did you see the meet the Queens for the ALL WINNERS SEASON? Debuts May 20th, and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, headed to the hospital. Thanks again!
Sending big hugs and lots of good wishes your way.🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh boy...
Missy Story
1 hour ago
The scarcity of simple project updates are what cause the masses to froth at the mouth. Nati's room simply forgotten/ignored for the next 'shiny thing' or Ian sacked for the leaky pipe? I very much like Ian and stressed that you'd sent him away. His illness would have been nice to know months ago so for prayer. Same for the chapel restorer. I do not subscribe nor watch this channel I find it gauche. Finding out you're sharing this info here and only here puts me over the edge. It gives cause to remember your actions have actions are positive and negative. You've saved your chateau but you are also the reason you have so many spiteful retractors

Jacqueline Reynolds
58 minutes ago (edited)
Like you you mean? Give it a rest Troll. We did know about Ian being off after an operation weeks ago. Patreons get updates on everything including the Chapel Restorer

Missy Story
1 hour ago
What happened to searching for treasure in the lake before it is restored? Open your pockets, buy a bunch of metal detectors and allow everyone some fun for Easter and moving forward

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago (edited)
There are strict regulations on the use of metal detectors in France. they would probably have to apply for a licence. Plus their Easter activities are already planned

Missy Story
1 hour ago
If Amorie is working non stop (which i do not doubt) why is is the progress not highlighted once a week? I want to see and learn from it as it progresses not simply a reveal upon completion. you're taking away away the vicarious joy as well as the reason for watching the channel. Frustrating

Jacqueline Reynolds
51 minutes ago (edited)
You again. Amaury is working on the panelling for the Marquis Apartment at the moment. Hes been seen with the wood in his workshop but everything else is being filmed for the tv show. After that he will commence with the Grand Salon panelling and there will be updates

Missy Story
2 hours ago
Jerry has to wait until next year before the work on his apartment begins again?! Wow, the man deals with cancer and is still on the mend... Heaven forbid he relapses and needs his promised for years space and you've choses the ornamental weeds instead of a loved one. Wow, i'm so sorry Jerry I'm so sorry that you rank so low on the list. You're worthy of so much better

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago
Get a grip. He still lives in England and since Brexit is restricted on visiting France. Plus the work on his apartment is continuing. It just wont be shown on the TV programme until next year. The garden works are not instead of but as well as

Karen A
21 hours ago
I keep trying to reply to Caroline Gooder but for some reason YouTube keeps erasing my reply’s. So sorry. I’m not ghosting u. I don’t know why. I hope you see this

caroline gooder
14 hours ago
I have had the same issue some days. Use a new thread or just do a general thread and I'll find it.
Is Jacqueline part of the chateau staff or just a know-it-all supporter?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.